Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That list of videos screamed performance management to me to!! Oh to be a fly on that wall... wonder if they have targets to hit to stay on the Gleam roster?

Q about the lip saga - obviously she's a living bleeping fun sponge so thats clearly half of it, but often lip stuff is often a symptom of or triggered by deydration - has she ever mentioned dietary/water intake factors being a possible cause?

Reactions: 15
Is she trying to get sponsored by an NCT group? Expert mum, pregnancy and parenting advice from the ultimate creative content creator Lily Pebbles.
I honestly hope new Mum’s aren’t going to take her ‘advice’ seriously.
Actually thought of her today when I was having a game of picking up crayons and putting them away with my toddler 😂

Reactions: 11
We live in the world where any average Joe can give out advices. Just an idea Lily, England isn’t that cold, maybe you can interview your mate who live in Sweden and ask them what they wear? Is 1-2’C here, I wear a thick jacket with a thick jumper when I walk my dogs every morning and night. Wear a pair of gloves and hat? Not everything should be a hack.

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to get sponsored by an NCT group? Expert mum, pregnancy and parenting advice from the ultimate creative content creator Lily Pebbles.
No but did you note she mentioned peanut casually? They have sponsored Lydia bright and lucy meck so she will be trying to get them to sponsor her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
When I saw ‘campaign against living miserably’, the first thing that came to mind was Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Lily who has moaned about not taking a holiday is watching Fleur's secret trip backfire.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet her NCT class hated her! i know i would have if she was in mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And her good friend Ruth Crilly has an app called the night feed which is all about fulfilling the kind of things Lily is talking about. Is she that dumb she forgot? What a great attentive friend you are Miserablily. Or is she trying to muscle in on the new mum market? Everything she does is so half assed and ill informed. When she said she just wants to help everyone I could smell the insincerity from a place very far from London lol. She wants partnerships and sponsored content more like. She's the last person I would want giving advice to new mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am very disappointed that there are neighbours that can see into Lily's house and mums from her NCT class and yet none of them have joined tattle to spill the beans. Surely she must have pissed one of them off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Even if they weren’t friends and just other women who had babies at the same time...”.

I get the point she’s trying to make but this feels so negative about the people she says she relied on so heavily.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Even if they weren’t friends and just other women who had babies at the same time...”.

I get the point she’s trying to make but this feels so negative about the people she says she relied on so heavily.
i think it comes across as nobody liked her or made an effort to befriend her outside of mummy stuff 🤷🏽‍♀️

i know there is no guarantee you have friends when u join NCT but majority have some kind of friendship out side of babies.

Her message to the NCT Whatsapp group must’ve been a shocker to many. Struggling to fill the week with stuff to do when you have a newborn?!? I have never heard new parents have this problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her message to the NCT Whatsapp group must’ve been a shocker to many. Struggling to fill the week with stuff to do when you have a newborn?!? I have never heard new parents have this problem.
didnt Rich have a fairly long paternity leave as well? imagine receiving that from Lily if your partner went back to work after 2 weeks or didn’t get paternity leave at all.

tone deaf as ever

Reactions: 28
I have just realised, she seems to use one water bottle all the time, even when at home. I imagine that could also be triggering for her lips. Considering you cannot wash that type of bottle as easily as cups or glasses, I can imagine lazy Lily goes on drinking from it without washing it for much longer than when using a glass.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s still forcing this Fake It Till You Bake It crap. These are the LEAST successful videos on her channel. They always perform sooo poorly. No one asked for it, no one wants to see it. Then later she goes on and claim that she’s such a Pr and Marketing expert. Hmm, don’t think so.
But Mark is now an active part of Anna’s content, so Rich must be too. The Christmas video, this baking ones...

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Lily who has moaned about not taking a holiday is watching Fleur's secret trip backfire.
Because no one PR sponsor her? She has so much to complain whenever she has to fund her own holidays. No one told her that holiday isn’t going to be perfect and that is part of the beauty.

Reactions: 4

Yes, I thought this was a really strange way to word it but not massively surprised given how inarticulate she is.

What also bugged me about those stories was (in true Lily style) how half hearted they were? Ok, so you're concerned about it but you can't even be bothered to do a cursory search of NCT website to see if courses/activities are still running? She literally asked people a question she could've found out herself on with a simple google search? It's like she honestly can't be bothered to do any of the work but wants points for showing she 'cares'? If it were me I would've had a list of options of how people can still form networks/communicate with others in similar situation and asked for examples of how people who experienced the newborn phase in original lockdown formed friendships. She said she wishes she could be everyone's friend who they message in the middle of the night of people going through this - I wonder how many of those messages she displayed (in response to her stories) she actually bothered to acknowledge.

• Heart
If she didn't individually reply to each of those woman then it's maybe the worst thing she's done. She will have basically "used" the woman for content if she didn't reply. And she's particularly asking for woman who are having a difficult time.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.