Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
44) It’s okay to admit you’ve made a mess of your house and it’s not as “child friendly” as you thought it was going to be before you had a child

45) A barn wedding is not “super alternative”

46) The inside of your trainers is not “content”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched her IGTV about her best and worst decisions when it comes to renovation. I don’t understand why didn’t they change their sash window, everyone knows that you should prioritise window/ door/ roof when it comes to renovation. I haven’t renovated a house before, but I read enough to know this.

She said they replaced the back window so it matches the glass door downstairs-okay fine. But why didn’t they do up their bedroom window before installing shutters? Doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 15
47) If you are going to have a big Instagrammable larder for the sake of Instagram, at least organise it. You can use that for content.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s still forcing this Fake It Till You Bake It crap. These are the LEAST successful videos on her channel. They always perform sooo poorly. No one asked for it, no one wants to see it. Then later she goes on and claim that she’s such a Pr and Marketing expert. Hmm, don’t think so.

Reactions: 23
48 - it’s ok to live in a place and renovate bit by bit
49 - carrying out daily chores does not equal content
50 - you can spend your own money on say, a coat if it’s really cold and not beg for just about everything

Reactions: 26
Getting to 50 wasn't hard at all! 😂 You can carry on if you like because let's be honest we all know this is going to be a never-ending list anyway 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God can you imagine being in Lily’s NCT group with the kind of questions and statements she’d come out with!
Remember when she took the bouncy chair to baby yoga in case Grey didn’t want to lie on the floor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I would like to add one point
51- that you have to be proactive sometimes and educate yourself about discrimination etc #blacklivesmatter

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Or when she took that huge travel cot to her parents for the afternoon (I think it was a short stay) because Grey couldn’t possibly nap on a bed surrounded by cushions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God can you imagine being in Lily’s NCT group with the kind of questions and statements she’d come out with!
Is she trying to get sponsored by an NCT group? Expert mum, pregnancy and parenting advice from the ultimate creative content creator Lily Pebbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember Shily’s be kind to other campaign for John Lewis?
Seem to recall all she did was make a gift basket for a new mum. Don’t know why expected more??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seem to recall all she did was make a gift basket for a new mum. Don’t know why expected more??
We don’t even know if she gave it to a new mum! The video was just her placing the basket on some nondescript porch and walking past some wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was so tit, considering the year we have all had with covid and lockdowns she could have done something really special and cool for this advert. But no... new mum expert Lily had to do a generic new mum gift box

Reactions: 12
We don’t even know if she gave it to a new mum! The video was just her placing the basket on some nondescript porch and walking past some wall.
It was probably her own porch 🤷‍♀️ and the clip of her walking past a wall was when she commented that some guy was staring at her while she set up and filmed that little clip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was probably her own porch 🤷‍♀️ and the clip of her walking past a wall was when she commented that some guy was staring at her while she set up and filmed that little clip.
Yeh, like he even gave a crap what she was doing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s still forcing this Fake It Till You Bake It crap. These are the LEAST successful videos on her channel. They always perform sooo poorly. No one asked for it, no one wants to see it.
She doesn’t even seem interested or passionate about it (or many things) so genuinely, why??

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t even seem interested or passionate about it (or many things) so genuinely, why??
It's weird. Anna always says she's a recipe follower and does not like to create recipes yet she has her own recipe that still gets tagged in IG and still has a partnership with Waitrose yet Lily who allegedly has said she "likes to create recipes" doesn't have a signature recipe and no food partnerships. With lockdown taking place till March she needs to do something and since baking was trending last year during lockdown she thinks she might be able to get a bump in followers/engagement. We'll see if that happens.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.