Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do we reckon Stingily actually donates to these charities for her monthly spotlight? £20?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
28) LONNNdon isn‘t the only place in the UK where you can get a good roast dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
29) London isn’t the epicenter of culture and diversity.

30) Wearing blouses under sweaters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
32) Having a bigger fridge-freezer for your family is better than having a bigger Instragamable Larder.
33) You can hang up pictures of your living and deceased family members anywhere in your house not just in your downstairs toilet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
35) free rainbow unicorn dresses don't suit everyone

36) being a blogger does not make you a good author

37) 'like' does not need to be featured 5 times in every sentence. There are millions of words in the English language.

• Haha
She definitely reads here, or someone on her team does. All this Mum content the last few days comes right after it was said here that stories with Adorable Grey on them are the only interesting thing Lily ever does anymore.

Reactions: 17
She’s done this????
I don't think so but there was a point where she was genuinely considering it :oops:. The thought of putting pictures of beloved family members in a room where everyone takes a tit wouldn't even have entered my mind but for some reason it entered hers!

Reactions: 7
Is Lily trying to make it as a mummy blogger now? All this newborn content has come from nowhere?! Also, I am not a mum but I know that NCT classes have still been going on and that they still do the whatsapp group thing. I didn't need to ask random people on Instagram. ✌

Reactions: 17
Is Lily trying to make it as a mummy blogger now? All this newborn content has come from nowhere?! Also, I am not a mum but I know that NCT classes have still been going on and that they still do the whatsapp group thing. I didn't need to ask random people on Instagram. ✌
I was thinking this... Why is she trying to frame herself as the patron saint of new mums??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God can you imagine being in Lily’s NCT group with the kind of questions and statements she’d come out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No one told her that she doesn’t need to glorify fish fingers by calling it cod fish fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s almost definitely about to make a pregnancy announcement, she’s laying on the baby content nauseatingly thick.

Reactions: 26
38) How to shave your muff (without the help of your husband)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
39) When your expensive concrete resin dining room table is described as "delicate" follow the instructions and be gentle with it to avoid damage.
40) When you leave thin plastic out in the sun all day it will damage your delicate expensive concrete resin dining room when you decide to rip it off.
41) Childless women can also have happy and fulfilling lives.
42) Motherhood is hard work.
43) You don't need to follow a tick box life plan. You can do whatever you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.