Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I thought this was a really strange way to word it but not massively surprised given how inarticulate she is.

What also bugged me about those stories was (in true Lily style) how half hearted they were? Ok, so you're concerned about it but you can't even be bothered to do a cursory search of NCT website to see if courses/activities are still running? She literally asked people a question she could've found out herself on with a simple google search? It's like she honestly can't be bothered to do any of the work but wants points for showing she 'cares'? If it were me I would've had a list of options of how people can still form networks/communicate with others in similar situation and asked for examples of how people who experienced the newborn phase in original lockdown formed friendships. She said she wishes she could be everyone's friend who they message in the middle of the night of people going through this - I wonder how many of those messages she displayed (in response to her stories) she actually bothered to acknowledge.
I sure do hope 2021 is the year when influencers are seen for what they are - beggy, lazy fools. There are so many amazing resources on IG/internet for any topic. If Lily wanted to actually help women, she would provide resources or link to others more knowledgeable than herself - actual nurses or NHS links or birthing professionals (sorry for the terminology, I’m not from the UK). I want Lily and her ilk to take a stance on BLM, fast fashion, systemic oppression, etc., but I’m certainly not getting allyship resources or action steps from them because they don’t know what they’re talking about. I’m seeking out authors, activists, practitioners, journalists, academics. Not some entitled prat who begs for free stuff and doesn’t know how Google works.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought it obscene that she just posted a screenshot of some of the messages she received with her own silly text on top that basically said “I post this so you see you’re not alone”. That’s it. Used those women who are struggling so she can get more engagement and she’s happy now.

Reactions: 20
I thought it obscene that she just posted a screenshot of some of the messages she received with her own silly text on top that basically said “I post this so you see you’re not alone”. That’s it. Used those women who are struggling so she can get more engagement and she’s happy now.

I can't seem to find the video but I remember a couple of years ago she did a Q&A and there was someone who felt embarrassed about still not having had a boyfriend at xx years old and Lily answered by saying "I don't know how to answer this because I've had a boyfriend since I was 15 but 157 people liked your question so you're not alone!"

Of course knowing you're not alone is a comforting thought but it's not exactly a helpful answer lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
You can tell with those stories that it was content pushed by Gleam and her heart is not in it. I guess they are pushing her to pursue the mommy content, but she is doing it so badly, I mean at least give out SOME useful info. Can't believe how bad she is at her actual job every single day 🙄

Reactions: 15
That’s appalling that she used people’s DM for ‘content’ as I also highly doubt she responded to them individually.

I can see the positioning for second pregnancy announcement and using a second baby for content, but as someone who just had a second baby (three weeks ago) Lily would be the last person I would look too for any advice!

Was this picture from New Look the inspiration for her outfit? (posted 11 hours ago) 😅 View attachment 375359
This is too funny; Lily’s was an exact copy of this 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't seem to find the video but I remember a couple of years ago she did a Q&A and there was someone who felt embarrassed about still not having had a boyfriend at xx years old and Lily answered by saying "I don't know how to answer this because I've had a boyfriend since I was 15 but 157 people liked your question so you're not alone!"

Of course knowing you're not alone is a comforting thought but it's not exactly a helpful answer lol.
The thought of 15 year old lily having a boyfriend makes me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to credit the person she got the puzzle organisation ideas from. No way she figured this out herself, she flushed tampons and didn’t know how to peel off the protective film in front of frame and camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Missed out on all the Lily chat since Fleur De Flies-To-Dubai drama over on her page.

Glad to see I didn't miss much... 😂 No risk of Lily providing any decent content

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Missed out on all the Lily chat since Fleur De Flies-To-Dubai drama over on her page.

Glad to see I didn't miss much... 😂 No risk of Lily providing any decent content
It does make the gravy drama seem dull in comparison. Poor Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine if Lily was dealing with the Fleur De Dubai drama? I'm not sure her usual 'Nobody told me!' would work!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What show do you think shes watching?

My money is on Bridgerton and she's shocked by the sex scenes. Probably shocked people can be attracted to each other and have sex for fun.
she through she was getting more inspo for blouses with ruffled collars but got ruffled feathers instead :/

• Haha
she through she was getting more inspo for blouses with ruffled collars but got ruffled feathers instead :/
If I remember correctly, during those times they didn't bathe and thought the cloth removed the flith which is partly a reason for the high collars. We've all seen Lilys towels and greasy hair, so if the dirty shoe fits....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

My money is on Bridgerton and she's shocked by the sex scenes. Probably shocked people can be attracted to each other and have sex for fun.
I think The Undoing. I keep hearing people desperate to discuss it with others.

Reactions: 4

Does she mean 'desperate for people to listen to the podcast, so trying my best to get people interested.' At least she will not be talking about uni, getting married, or motherhood, makes a nice change.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking it was The Serpent, with that post of Jenna Coleman after her story as a clue.

Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly, during those times they didn't bathe and thought the cloth removed the flith which is partly a reason for the high collars. We've all seen Lilys towels and greasy hair, so if the dirty shoe fits....
I now know what happened to her towels! My mum gave me the It Cosmetics foundation that Lily used to use (didn’t work for my mum’s skin). I normally use an oil based cleanser and a Muslin cloth, well I had to do it four times! Only the forth cloth was clean, and all the other ones have stained. I have tried various stain removers but it’s not budging. That would explain both Lily’s towels and problems with Lily’s skin.

• Wow
I'm butting in, forgive me because I haven't actually followed lily since before she had a baby, but this thread came up on a different one.

Sorry if its been said before buy In my opinion lily wouldn't have had an influencer career if it wasn't for her friendship with Anna, she wasn't interesting, funny, intelligent or pretty enough to have pulled in big audiences but people like a friendship (and she knew it) and Anna was fairly big news back in the day.

Shes always been a moaning, uninteresting plain Jane and when she announced she was pregnant I had to unfollow because I knew what was coming and reading all your comments, I see nothings changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lily needed her followers to tell her how to post a Reel 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

And that thing looks unappetising. Avocado + "bolegnese" sauce + sriracha mayo + cheese? No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.