Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily needed her followers to tell her how to post a Reel 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

And that thing looks unappetising. Avocado + "bolegnese" sauce + sriracha mayo + cheese? No thank you.
It’s riding the folding hack wave on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I've just become old, crusty and jaded (even though I'm not even 30 yet) but jfc we need to stop with all these hacks.
You learned something new, great. Now go read a book and learn more things. And don't share them on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s riding the folding hack wave on Instagram.
And everyone’s making it pizza flavoured (tomato purée, cheese, pepperoni or the equivalent) and she *has* to make it with siracha Mayo to make her look faaaancy. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched Sing with my one year old, he loved it and was dancing along to all the songs.
Didn’t realise I was doing it wrong and it would have been better to watch it alone in silence in case I miss some important plot points. 🙄
467F7117-E6C9-4A10-8728-11D2435525D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rich better be grateful he "got to play xbox"...!
Yeah. Must have been a special occasion. He usually only gets to play XBox on his birthday. (Seriously, that is one of the things he wanted to do on his birthday. Poor guy).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
At least we finally know what Lily means when she says it takes them ages to leave the house. The dynamic in that family is so clear: Rich is the parent while Lily fluctuates somewhere on the scale between a toddler and teenager.
OT but Lily keeps saying those Adidas Terrex look so smart etc but I find them hideous. They're practical so I guess that's all that matters but they look awful to me

Reactions: 28
At least we finally know what Lily means when she says it takes them ages to leave the house. The dynamic in that family is so clear: Rich is the parent while Lily fluctuates somewhere on the scale between a toddler and teenager.
And no matter how much faffing about she does getting ready she still looks uncool so I can understand Rich's frustration waiting ages on her trying on loads of different things and saying oh take a picture of me Rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Regarding Rich’ comment, not sure what fashion show would be. I look better when I am cleaning the house.

Reactions: 8
OT but Lily keeps saying those Adidas Terrex look so smart etc but I find them hideous. They're practical so I guess that's all that matters but they look awful to me
Makes me laugh that they’re mens as well. Nothing feminine about Lily at all

Reactions: 4
Anna is that you?
Anna prefers a pickle moment 😂

44) It’s okay to admit you’ve made a mess of your house and it’s not as “child friendly” as you thought it was going to be before you had a child

45) A barn wedding is not “super alternative”

46) The inside of your trainers is not “content”
Barn wedding had me laughing. She’s so basic, she thought a barn wedding was edgy in 2016/2017 😂 Still probably thinks it’s edgy! She’s the worst, really. If she was sweet and helpful, and not a passive aggressive, moany brat, it wouldn’t be as egregious. But sadly Lily is privileged as can be, and still is the poster child for all of the latter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know why she posted this to her stories earlier? So random and she didn’t say anything about it, literally just shared it...
It's that new show with Jenna Coleman - The Serpent -I think she was watching it last night.

Reactions: 2
God she really has a knack for making a nice piece of clothing look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.