Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Number 1 - I called it. I just knew she was going to post a wardrobe update/ home renovations update to upstage Anna's move. She's an awful friend, there is no sugarcoating that :(

Number 2 - As everyone has already mentioned the new wardrobe is awful, it sticks out so much it looks weird and it is a completely different style to the Hague Blue ones in the living room. Very odd decision to make the new one "Scandi"

Number 3 - The new wardrobe doesn't even touch the ceiling whereas the Hague Blue ones do and look flush. I mean... 🤦‍♀️
These comments...! 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

CDoop102

It was definitely her soho home chair that made the scratches- she’s just put up a photo of her and she’s moved it across the room to that wee bench thing. Lol!

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
I swear, if any companies actually send her free clothes for Grey, I will be writing to both Lily and the company to ask how, in good conscience, they can provide/accept freebies when so many people are struggling right now. It’s beyond ridiculous.

I’ll get off my high horse now but I’m in position and ready to burst if the time comes.
I was just going write a post stating how can she have the conscious to beg for clothes when there’s families in poverty struggling to put food on the table, heat their homes and dress their kids for Winter. Maybe she should ‘give a little love’ as her work with John Lewis suggests...

• Heart

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
It's definitely not just Lily but what on earth happened to BLM? The I will only work with brands who are inclusive, I will ask who is going to be at events etc. They have got a free pass on the pr trips as there haven't been any, but as the OP said she is clearly still accepting PR from Jo Malone. If she had put up a story explaining why she had taken down the Jo Malone post that would have been something but ignoring it is just as bad if not worse than pre BLM. Lily thinks she's excused from BLM now she's disclosed her own background. It will be interesting to see when pr trips/events start up again if a single influencer questions who is on the guest list.

• Heart

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
1606087924523.png

Lily trying to be clever. Guys remember to ask your sis or gf to clear their cache/cookies...There are so many deserving vloggers that we can support, not her/ ^ Zara doesn't do AL, so she kindly link something that does. So clever

• Wow
  • Angry

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Has she done anything with him or for him for his birthday?

Bet he hasn't even got a birthday blowjob from Lily. She doesn't seem the type to suck a dick. Suck a lemon, definitely, given the faces she pulls at times.

• Haha
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
When she said the bench storage will be 'for kitchen overflow stuff'. What? Surely that's where Grey's books and things will go?
Also the 'future children' comments constantly really annoy me. She's been lucky to have had Grey, she does not know for a fact that she'll be this lucky again. Sure, you can hope and plan, but at least say 'if we're fortunate enough to have more kids' or something.

LA2019

That sweet potato looked really good until she dropped those beans on top 🤢 I'm sorry if that's a dish you like, to me it looked disgusting. The whole vlog (apart from the Grey footage) was a snoozefest.
Lol - she was like her justification for cooking it in the microwave was because she hasn't got time. 1) who cares how you cook it? It's just another reason to blart on about how BUSY she is. She's soooo BUSY ALL THE TIME and 2) she works from home, she could pop down to pre-heat the oven then when the oven is ready pop the potato in around an hour or so before she wants to eat. Just takes a bit of organisation. It's not like she had to rush home from the office, battle through traffic to get to her kids nursery on time and then get home and make a full on meal before doing a fraught bedtime with an overtired toddler. Which is the norm for most busy working mums.

• Heart

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
View attachment 328219

Those cabinets look exactly like the most basic and generic office cabinets. I don't know how commmon they are in the uk, but here is just basic office storage, super common to have short and tall ones. I can't unsee it, it feels like she has an office in her house!! (Plus it doesn't match with anything)
Office vibes but still no desk for Rich 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I just listened to Lily and Anna's Christmas podcast (the AD for John Lewis). When they discussed their favourite Christmas film, did I hear right that she did not want to say Elf because it makes her basic??? But her favourite Christmas film is Home Alone 2 because she's been to New York several times?? Also, I think Home Alone 1 & 2 almost more popular than Elf as the general population's favourite Christmas film????? She has to be SOOOOO special, doesn't she???

LOLOLOLOLOL

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Can’t even keep her kid entertained OR warm (said on her stories Greys lips went blue outside). Literally not sure how she gets through the day. Concerned for the rest of her life as a parent 😂
My mum would slap me upside my head if my toddler has blue lips because I couldn't figure out what warm clothes looked like. Can she not ask her mum or sisters if she is struggling? I really don't get her thought process, she would rather post it on Instagram like a badge of honour than figure it out.

Reactions: 30

MissD

I am so confused by the scandi style. Literally every other cupboard in her house (including her bedroom) is shaker style. These are just so out of place.

Also, I can’t help thinking that a lot of her issues stem from the fact that Grey has the box room while she has the bigger room for her office. If Grey had the bigger room, they could store some of her stuff in there?

Lechat

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much she is moaning about Greys clothes! Let me guess no one told her they would be spending more time outside so she didn’t bother to buy anything. Durr. We’ve been in lockdown in England for a month she could have ordered a pile of stuff at the beginning. It’s sold out because all parents will be buying outdoor suitable clothes given there is nothing else to do but go on walks. Yet between Lily and Rich, two adults with degrees can’t organise buying clothes for their child. Also they have money unlike some parents!
the shops open tomorrow So Lily could get herself there to buy some bits but I guess begging online and blaming grey for being 18months is easier

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
Brittany Bathgate, another influencer. I personally don’t see the hype.
She is more of an influencer for influencers, sort of like a wholesaler.

36:00 on her podcast, she is doing her English thing again, educating us how to make a proper tea because she is so English. She is so annoying.

She said she likes a lot of milk/ milky but she used skimmed milk?

Babe you loves ketchup with pasta.

Anna was like THIS IS VERY PERSONAL and Lily was like 'BUT THERE WAS LIKE A STANDARD TEA and this is how you do it'

When Anna said her dad drinks English Breakfast tea without milk, she went 'HMMM!' I find it so rude, she is really ugly inside out.
I drink black tea, like English breakfast tea without milk.

• Haha

LA2019

I love how she thinks we can all afford to gift Missoma shite to our loved ones and ourselves. It's such expensive tat.

My partner and I are lucky in that we've only been mildly impacted by Covid (salary wise) but we know we are still far from this all being over and have no idea what next year holds for us. Therefore we're going to be 'cautious' with out spending this Christmas (as is nearly everyone in our extended family). But Lily thinks i'm gunna blow £100 on earrings that look like they came out of a Christmas Cracker? Nahhh mate. Keep moving.

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Why would Lily have another child when she has been so clearly way more miserable since Grey was born? Does she realise you don't have to have another? Lol. This is like a woman I know... she had a baby and her husband was utterly useless - always working late, never helped around the house, and the baby was like 2 before he looked after her. She ALWAYS complains about him on social media. I always said to my husband: "I hope they don't have a second." Well, she then announced she was pregnant again and is now even more miserable. So foolish.
because uni, engaged, married, flat, house, baby 1, baby 2...

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
1606736427865.png

I don't believe is us from Tattle that actually DM here to tell her off if I am honest. I don't think the majority are like AH YOU FUCKING RUINED IT, but more like sorry Lily I think the style clashes

However, isn't she the one that turns it into showroom

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Anna brings us new house content.... Lily gives us a wrinkled beige t-shirt. Nice one Poobles 👏👏👏

Screenshot_20201121-130708_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick