Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @Sounimpressed

Edited/butchered as the original wouldn't fit in -

"Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit has ruined Miserablily's Christmas cheer, so swipe up (although no small businesses here)"

Sparse updates from the 'typical creative' as usual.

She's had Shaun the Sheep stuffed and turned into a chair. Nobody is allowed near it, it's purely for aesthetics. We're counting down the days until Grey slams a grubby hand on it.

It's Rich's birthday (happy birthday babe!), yet still no sign of a desk. Taking laptop literally it seems.

BFF Anna has finally got her new house and Lily is turning greener by the day, get ready for lots of advice that nobody asked for.

Also, is the red string on Rich’s wrist Scientology? That cult Tom Cruise belongs too?! Remember Hollywood celebs wearing them. (Apologies for my ignorance if not)
I think it was something Lily bought to support a charity? I'm sure she bought a load for family members. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she didn't get him a desk for his birthday. Ah well - maybe for Christmas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot wait to see what Shilly does to compete with Anna's renovations.

Lily get your husband a desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly at this point, Lily getting Rich a desk WOULD outdo Anna's new house for me. We knew Anna was getting a new house, Lily getting a desk for Rich would be totally out of the left field.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lily never mentioned about original features before, can’t wait for her telling us what are those original features in her house.

I said this on Anna’s thread, the previous owner has great taste, I am sure they kept or restored a lot of things. Anna and Mark go shopping for the house, if it is up to them I doubt they can do so well.

Reactions: 11
How does Anna put her on stories 'Lily wants to see what we will renovate first' no Anna, she wants to see and know so she can get in there first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lily never mentioned about original features before, can’t wait for her telling us what are those original features in her house.

I said this on Anna’s thread, the previous owner has great taste, I am sure they kept or restored a lot of things. Anna and Mark go shopping for the house, if it is up to them I doubt they can do so well.
I don't think Lily thought about getting a house that's already in a nice condition interior wise.. so there is less renovation. I have no idea what was in her checklist but they seemed to knock out a lot of the ground floor of their home. That house had a different wallpaper in every room, it was really in need of a lot of work.

I think Mark used to work in Project Management in the construction industry that's why they're mindful about the practical / maintenance stuff.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Lily thought about getting a house that's already in a nice condition interior wise.. so there is less renovation. I have no idea what was in her checklist but they seemed to knock out a lot of the ground floor of their home. That house had a different wallpaper in every room, it was really in need of a lot of work.

I think Mark used to work in Project Management in the construction industry that's why they're mindful about the practical / maintenance stuff.
I wouldn’t say it needed a lot of work, the house seemed in good condition, it was just very different from their tastes, and they decided to change the layout/extend.

Reactions: 10
Do you think Lily is aware that her dress sense is SO unflattering? Brown baggy T-shirt ? Sure ok

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anna brings us new house content.... Lily gives us a wrinkled beige t-shirt. Nice one Poobles 👏👏👏

Screenshot_20201121-130708_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
New thread title from @Sounimpressed

Edited/butchered as the original wouldn't fit in -

"Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit has ruined Miserablily's Christmas cheer, so swipe up (although no small businesses here)"

Sparse updates from the 'typical creative' as usual.

She's had Shaun the Sheep stuffed and turned into a chair. Nobody is allowed near it, it's purely for aesthetics. We're counting down the days until Grey slams a grubby hand on it.

It's Rich's birthday (happy birthday babe!), yet still no sign of a desk. Taking laptop literally it seems.

BFF Anna has finally got her new house and Lily is turning greener by the day, get ready for lots of advice that nobody asked for.

I think it was something Lily bought to support a charity? I'm sure she bought a load for family members. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
Not sure why he's wearing a red string. But to answer your question about celebs wearing it...kabala (a mystic branch of Judaism) was popularized by madonna and followers were the red string on their wrist. Other famous followers were Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I remember reading that one of his films had to spend extra time and money digitally removing his red string from the final cut.

Reactions: 7
And yes, definite paint cans in the background.

Christ, she’s really not letting Anna get a second’s head start, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.