Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
The storage containers are triggering. Just peak influencer late stage capitalism 2020 shit, where worthless influencer shills like Lily are hook, line and sinker OVER THE MOON about some storage bins that look like they were originally intended for industrial use... until someone figured out there was an untapped demographic of idiots like Lily who would pay 40 bucks a pop for them. She is conspiring against her own interior at this point. Everything new she adds to her house makes it look worse.
I just saw those containers. In my local supermarket! They’re used to hold the veg and fruit and stock up the shelves. Congratulations to the genius who sold them to Lily for that kind of money. I’m as proud of them as I am of the person on Etsy who painted an Ikea shelf in trendy Farrow & Ball and charged Lily a hefty fee for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

shayshay

All I want for Christmas issssss.... FOR ANNA TO DUMP LILY!
1f385[1].png

Anna can be a bit out of touch/ vanilla - but she is a million times more pleasant than Lily! Lily is a deadweight career-wise AND a horrible friend. PLEASE ANNA!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
On another note, I think she regrets having a child but feels so guilty about it it's completely internalised and she won't even dare think it, let alone say it out loud. She is stewing with resentment and has become a beige person. I'm baffled as to why she wants another, it just feels like a box ticking exercise at this point.
This. I think Lily had unrealistic expectations going into motherhood and got pregnant for all the wrong reasons. Now her career is stalling, her marriage isn't the same, her body has changed and she has internalised it all onto the fact she is now a mum. Because she is so miserable, I think she thinks that all mums must feel the same and that's why she uses the 'but I'm a mum' card to get out of everything. Probably also explains why she feels the need to constantly put childless women down.

• Heart

stinkytink

Chatty Member
She knows full well what to dress her kid in but is BEGGING for freebies to be sent to her. Clarks and Bobux both do fleece lined boots but she doesn't want to shell out £40/50 for a pair and would never dream of getting something second hand off eBay or from a local swap and sell group. She could layer up leggings under joggers for the the legs and then vest, long sleeve top and jumper for top. There are so many easy ways around this but she is just on another BEG. FFS, there are kids in Syrian refugee camps who are actually freezing to death.
This. There are kids actually freezing to death.

I was so irritated to see this ramble from her. It’s not that cold in London yet and it’s not hard to properly dress a kid if you have half a brain.

Instead of playing the dumbass to try to get freebies, she could instead BOUGHT HER OWN SHIT and done a demo about how to dress growing kids for urban play, blah blah. Taken a position, showed some competence. You know, since her whole schtick is being a busy London mom.

Since Lily can’t do anything without an AL, she could’ve linked out to a range of items to suit various budgets. But she barely blogs cos she lazy. She could have done a reel on it, since she’s obsessed with those. Options.

And if she was someone with half a conscience, she could have used this opportunity to drum up winter coat donations or monetary donations for charities that are working to clothe children who are actually freezing, like in migrant camps across Europe.

She’s a disgustingly selfish human being.

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
Lol she's suck a dick. Rich is on a work call and she's over here yelling at her instagram like anybody really cares about her velcro shoe drama. If she would just buy the man a proper desk to put in the office then he wouldn't have to sit in the kitchen to work as well. What a moron.

• Angry
  • Heart

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
What is LP doing with regards to BLM? All of these influencers SWORE they would be doing the work going forwards and there is just zero evidence of it. It’s totally gross.

• Heart
  • Angry

Ad-gifted

The giant white unit looks awful, I agree. Especially right next to those huge cupboards in the living room. Also, she kept saying plywood birch - isn't birch plywood? I'm not a native speaker but it just doesn't sound right (sorry if I'm wrong).
One more thing - why would you put wine in a cupboard where your toddler can easily reach it? Imagine Grey accidentally smashes one of the bottles and ruins her soho sheep chair 🤭

And I just hate how she keeps saying "multiple children in the future" or "when we have more children" like it is a given.

Reactions: 34

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Who thinks Lily is sad today because she will have to keep a #gifted Jo Malone advent calender hidden under the bed incase she exposes herself as a fraud.*

* again.

• Haha
  • Wow

nfw95

Lmao Lily not uploading this Sunday is clearly because she doesn't want to be upstaged by Anna's Vlog 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What really got to me in today’s podcast episode, is someone asked the question about whether a relationship changes when you have children and how much (as the person asking the question was stressing about it), Lily answered from her experience and then just blurted out that that is something Anna is stressing about as well!! That is Anna’s place to say that on their podcast!! Anna then said how she’s never talked about that publicly because she thinks people will hold it against her and Lily STILL kept talking about it! It felt so uncomfortable and like Anna really didn’t want that to be revealed. I was cringing throughout the whole segment

Lily never stops & thinks for a second that not everyone wants to share every minuscule detail & worry they have online!
Lily does this all the time! She's also talked about Mark wanting kids ASAP - which Anna had never discussed - and the reasons behind him quitting his job.

What I don't get is why Anna doesn't just edit this stuff out of the podcast.

• Angry

zigandzag

If she is so happy with her style of home why does she need constant reassurance about everything and why is she constantly defensive. I honestly think (not being mean) that the internet and oversharing has crippled her growth and personal development as an adult and given her massive issues.
The best thing she could do for herself and her family life as a mum is to go offline for a year and ‘find herself’ as corny as that sounds and get therapy to deal with her self esteem and jealousy issues and come back with something positive to offer her followers. The volume of her followers is insane, she doesn’t currently deserve them - any other job and she’d be sacked under poor performance not rewarded with luxury products.

• Heart

MelissaO

She’s just begging for clothes. She sounded salty about constantly buying shoes for her own daughter

• Haha

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Who saw Lily’s stories of all the gifted stuff she got from Jo Malone before she deleted it? I had to remind her that she shouldn’t be flaunting stuff form Jo Malone as only a few months ago they were in trouble for being racist and had to apologise. She obviously ‘forgot’ and no one reminded or told her! How can she forget something so significant? I guess when influenzas/influencers get something for free, all ethics go out of the window.

Attachments

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Poor Grey, relegated to playing inside the cupboard so she can’t make a mess. Lily is so extremely anal about how things like crayons and play dough is stored. Give it a few years when she has more than one and everything will will be fired into the one box like a normal person. Separate dividers for farm animals and fruit absolute lol get this woman a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Summernights

VIP Member
Why does Rich always look so unwell. He looks like he needs to eat some fruit and veg and get a good nights sleep

LA2019

To be honest, is so unnoticeable. Maybe light grey?
The other thing about the carpet is the environmental issue. She's only had a it for a few years and she has no qualms about ripping it out. I think the only reason she hasn't done it so far is because no one has gifted her a new carpet. But I have no doubt the carpet will be gone in the next 12 months. Left to rot in a landfill somewhere.

I honestly think her obsessing over these small/irrelevant things is a deliberate strategy so that she doesn't have to think about the bigger issues in her life. She is so unfulfilled and is constantly searching for the next thing that will make her happy (for a few days) but really she just needs to take some time out to discover who she really is and what she really wants out of life. I don't think she'll ever do this because she won't be able to handle the true reasons as to why she is so miserable.

I can’t get over her latest video
Does she think people really get inspired by crumpled trackies and bobbly misshapen sweaters?!
I'm not even into fashion but I'd say all of those outfits were 'running to the garage to get a pint of milk' outfits. She is constantly buying new clothes but only ever seems to wear the same things over and over again.

• Heart