Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Ffs talk about over exaggerating! There's no way Grey's lips were blue and "desperately" trying to dress her warm - just saw the stories everyone has been talking about. Reserve words like desperately for families with no money to fork out for expensive winter clothes. If she gets sent loads of free clothes now I will be so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Summernights

VIP Member
Honestly, she often makes me scared of pregnancy and becoming parents. Apparently you (=your personality ) only changes for the worse..
I their marriage is lifeless.. and why do they do things together as a family so seldomly ?
Don’t be scared, certainly don’t let Lily put you off. I highly suspect Lily is suffering with some sort of post natal depression (which of course is totally fine and there’s nothing wrong with it) I know two people very close to me who both suffered with it and all they did was moan and put down motherhood and groan about their child, and it was purely the PND causing it. Deep down on the inside they loved their children fiercely. I just wish Lily wouldn’t pretend like she’s just being relatable and we all hate motherhood. I love watching my daughter watch peppa pig and her little face light up, children are a blessing. Lily should enjoy the little things

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Oh my god guys I’m not even in the middle of the video but the storage looks AWFUL! I am honestly shocked... the way the large cupboard looks against her ceiling coving just WHY

• Wow

Foxyrin

VIP Member
There is no way Grey's lips were blue yesterday. She is being over dramatic as usual.

Don't claim your child was dangerously cold just to get attention. It's a revolting thing to do and has caused people to worry about how they are dressing their own children.

• Angry

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Seeing as how much Lily aggressively uses AF links I think its safe to say she is easily making in the region of 40-50k from black friday sales. That's actually quite :sick:
Black Friday has made me feel a bit :sick: this year in general. Not the getting a bargain aspect of it but rather the pure GREED of influencers trying to get £££ from people who don't have a lot to spare this year.

I'm so fed up of seeing these influencers pushing shitty gold vermeil crap (they got for free) just so they can get a cut from the poor souls gullible enough to use their 'helpful' swipe up links. Vultures, the lot of them - Lily included.

LA2019

She knows full well what to dress her kid in but is BEGGING for freebies to be sent to her. Clarks and Bobux both do fleece lined boots but she doesn't want to shell out £40/50 for a pair and would never dream of getting something second hand off eBay or from a local swap and sell group. She could layer up leggings under joggers for the the legs and then vest, long sleeve top and jumper for top. There are so many easy ways around this but she is just on another BEG. FFS, there are kids in Syrian refugee camps who are actually freezing to death.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
You know, if my toddler daughter was trying to climb onto on a coffee table while I was busy in the kitchen, the first thing I would do would be to take her off the table - not to whip out my phone and video the whole thing and then put her on the table!??!!??

Good to know filming her daughter for cOnTeNT is more important that stopping Grey cracking her head open.

I don’t find this funny. I don’t think this is “showing the realities of parenthood” as Lily obviously does. It’s just fucking stupid.

And Grey is wearing little socks too. So she could slip off. Ffs.

B1A1692A-84E1-4B99-A13D-9B7F9CCF1375.jpeg

50EA57E0-3C06-427F-A0BE-F2A6B00495F5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

palmer

Chatty Member
View attachment 329279
I don't believe is us from Tattle that actually DM here to tell her off if I am honest. I don't think the majority are like AH YOU FUCKING RUINED IT, but more like sorry Lily I think the style clashes

However, isn't she the one that turns it into showroom
Last I checked she is the one who keeps having to revamp every single room only a few months after they were last done, and keeps claiming that shit “isn’t working” and that it’s just “not her anymore.” So does she really LOVE it???? She always has something to complain about, something that needs to be changed. People are only pointing out the obvious it seems to me. Plus, as you said, she is the one who’s turned it into a showroom, getting dozens and dozens of videos out of it and most of all shamelessly using it for sponsored content!!!!! Isn’t the essence of a showroom that you use it to try to sell people the stuff that’s it in? That’s exactly what she’s done isn’t it? Getting a free kitchen, free furniture, free posters, free everything and showing it to us (*PR gift- aff) so that we buy it too. If it was just her own private space for her to live in and enjoy, then she should’ve kept it off the internet. No one would be pointing out the flaws then. Can’t have the cake and eat it too you Pebblehead.

Her house isn’t to my taste to say the least Everything clashes. The colors and furniture are all so ugly to me. I definitely would have done things completely differently and can’t help thinking that the final product could have been so much better if only she had good taste and also common sense. So in that sense, yes I do think she’s ruined the house. Could the next buyer fix it? Probably although it would take a LOT of repainting and probably ripping off the (already dated) toilet/bathroom tiles among other things.

Last edited:

Aardvark

Chatty Member
The nude tee isn’t my taste anyway, but if you go onto the page of the company it’s styled properly, either tucked into some higher waisted jeans to emphasise the waist, or tied up with a slim fitting skirt. It’s also worn with lots of white, or gold jewellery, to add some contrast.

No one on their feed is wearing it with jogging bottoms and a filter that makes it look like dirt

(Not saying there’s anything wrong with a big t shirt and joggers but you tend not to share that sort of outfit to your followers as some sort of fashion statement do you?)

• Haha

pebbles116

I NEVER comment but that damn storage video brought me out of lurkdom. HOW does she not see how absolutely awful those storage cupboards are? The style is completely different....they don't go to the ceiling....hell had she flipped the two around and put the bench next to the living room it would have looked better. I am utterly baffled that she probably spent thousands and this is what she got???

And then you look at Anna and Mark and their charming new house that needs work/updates but you can just tell how absolutely genuinely thrilled they are.

I can't. Lily is the actual worst. How does Rich stand her?

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
she is the anti-haul herself, she ruins everything she sells. I will never buy the make up she sells because instead of looking radiant, she looks greasy; same to skin care, her skin looks dry as fuck; so does the deodorant, I can smell her stinkiness through my screen
She is the human personification of getting ready when you’re hungover. You know when you feel that shit you have to pile on the makeup and it just makes you look crusty and dehydrated? Then every outfit you try on is creased and makes you look terrible? Yeah, Lily is exactly that.

• Haha

tehpretty

Her AD for that prolific Wild deodorant she uploaded on IG stories today was so naff. Just a video of her twiddling deodorants around on top of a corner cabinet. But to Lily, this is hours of work and creativity - what she thinks sets her apart from others in the Instagram ad game. Yeah, it does set her apart - because it’s so shit.

Other Instagrammers make so much more effort than this with their Ads. Beggles thinks some stop motion cut and paste video of her smacking deodorants about is the height of advertising sophistication.

I reckon an eight year old could produce a video of about the same quality and imagination.
Agreed. She needs to quit it with the stop motion. It isn't a style that works for every ad, and it's clearly the only filmic technique she knows how to do. I'd be so impressed with her if she stretched herself and worked with different styles of creating her videos and reels, but it's ALWAYS THE SAME and IT'S NOT EVEN WELL EXECUTED!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
I know it's not just Lily but I really don't get the point of those wild deodorants, oh we're so sustainable but here's another new colour of case you can collect. What??

• Heart
  • Wow

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Poor Grey is an awkward size, her feet are too wide and her ankles are too chubby! Hold that thought, here's a John Lewis ad about showing kindness. Forget what I said about my daughter, but hey John Lewis maybe you can show a little kindness this christmas so my child doesn't freeze to death?

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
For the millionth time Missoma. I have never seen a brand advertised so much that I have zero interest in.

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
today has to be THE most Beggy set of stories EVER!!! She doesn’t want to put her hand in her pocket to buy clothes for grey, that’s just it. Her fake open eyed look saying she’s “desperately” trying to keep grey warm... she kidding me?! It’s not even that cold in London and she only goes to the bloody park once in a blue moon 😂 she is an embarrassing scab.

• Heart