Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
Hahahha I've not read in here in a while because TBH I cannot be fucked with Lily any more but I knew you all wouldn't disappoint. The new cupboards are awful. What a state.

Also, did anyone catch her saying she wanted to treat the bench because she's worried Grey might make it grubby? That didn't stop you buying that stupid Shaun The Sheep chair thing from Soho Home!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

consumerism makes u free

The storage containers are triggering. Just peak influencer late stage capitalism 2020 shit, where worthless influencer shills like Lily are hook, line and sinker OVER THE MOON about some storage bins that look like they were originally intended for industrial use... until someone figured out there was an untapped demographic of idiots like Lily who would pay 40 bucks a pop for them. She is conspiring against her own interior at this point. Everything new she adds to her house makes it look worse.

• Heart
  • Haha

wagner1985

I wouldn't say that either Anna or Lily were particularly pretty in a conventional sense.

I think Lily in the past has looked very striking but as everyone else has said seeing her now she looks very drab. I don't like to speculate in mental health issues but I do wonder if she has PND as she seemed so changed and very lost since having Grey. I do think she is like a friend of mine who had children as it was basically part of the deal of being with her husband. I think my friend would be happy without children although obviously she loves her kids.

Anna isn't unattractive but the brows aren't doing her any favours and she has quite a square face. She might look better with a different hair style? Unlike Lily her personality shines through her face. Yes she is bland and repetitive but you can see she is a nice person who sees the good in things. I think unlike Lily she sees how lucky she was and is with her career and I think she does put more thought and effort into her content.
I've met Anna in real life and actually she's so much more beautiful in person than on camera. She was radiant, engaged, tall (!) and very lovely.

Lily 100% suits darker hair better. She's barely got any hair left after she's snapped it all off with her incessant use of heat and bleach. She is really not making the best of herself, and it's so frustrating to watch! The jumper reel - I cannot. In what world is that engaging content. It's not styling. It's barely an outfit. Don't see the point.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
I’m a cynic. Found it highly convenient that she chose to share cute footage of Grey when Anna is doing little tours of her new garden and house. Anything to get some attention back on Lily.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
For someone that doesn't know how to dress her daughter she sure knows how to keep herself warm. Guess she must have spent all her money buying herself thermals instead of Grey. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad

Readinginks

VIP Member
E0C0099D-9F23-483E-BDAC-57FEB2D56CA9.png

No other truly busy mother would ever do this. Plus, if you really care about your child you want them to find fun and joy in toys, develop some independence, social skills through role play and, of course, certain motor skills depending on age. Toys are there for your child, not you, or your aesthetic, Lily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily liked it when Anna was insecure, not into vlogging as much, and she could look down on her. Not anymore. Anna is scoring better deals, now has a much larger house, and seems a lot happier in her relationship. Lily is now jealous of Anna, something she never was before. A role reversal of sorts, and she really doesn't like it.

• Heart
  • Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I don't understand how she is so clueless. Saying thermals are out of stock everywhere... I mean I looked just a few days ago and found loads of options on tons of different websites. Or she could contact a local independent outdoor gear shop and they would order them in for her.
Literally just looked at Uniqlo's website and they have thermal leggings in stock in 18-24 months, what is she on about?!

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I do not and never will poo in front of my SO. Why would you do that? She seems to think all us mothers are united and it’s like... no Lily, you do that, we don’t.

under the ivy

VIP Member
HAHA

I hate baby shower - got a baby shower
I hate push present - got a push present
Not your usual bride - still your usual bride
I watched her wedding video the other day. It was most Pinterest wedding - ‘pimp your Prosecco’, doughnut stand, hair styled in that braided up do and a barn.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Why can’t she spend the day off IG for Rich’s birthday? No one gives a toss about your crap nude t shirt or the fact that you’re spraying door handles in blatant one up man ship on Anna. They could spend the day exploring one of London’s many parks, grab some takeaway food, make it special even though we’re in Lockdown 2.0 here in the UK.

• Heart

LA2019

Agree with the poster who said she should've kept the front room shut off and had an entry way to the 'runway room' - that way the space could act as an informal living room/play room and the styles wouldn't jar so much. Also agree with the poster who said new table would be Scandi style - cue her then ripping out the kitchen doors/or having them resprayed to match the new trend she's jumping on. Hague blue living room will be gone too - must say, i can't wait until that god awful giraffe table gets binned.

Personally, I love seeing my kids toys in our living area. It took me a long time to have a baby and there were times I thought i'd never have a living room scattered with toys. We don't have a huge amount of space but i do regular clear outs of the toys (majority of which are from NCT NNS or charity finds) and have nice baskets/wooden boxes to keep everything looking nice and tidy.

• Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it annoying the way she pronounces “morning” as “morneen”? It might be every word that ends in “ing” actually, it drives me mad.
She’s g-dropping, I’ve noticed it’s become very prominent in her speech over the past couple of years. Maybe her family tend to speak more like that.

G-dropping used to be mostly typical of Cockney and certain lower-working class London dialects, and was quite stimgatising, but it’s spread to some degree across most other dialects. To some degree almost everyone pronounces something more similar to ‘n’ instead of a clear ‘ŋ’. Funny enough historically ‘n’ used to be the preferred aristocratic pronunciation that was then replaced and standardised to ŋ.

Thank you for coming to my introduction to dialects TED talk 😆

Reactions: 31

Summernights

VIP Member
Is Lily going to complain about the leaves in her back garden every year? Or has no one told her yet that every autumn a tree loses its leaves

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I wish these influencers would pay attention to the brands they promote.

Glossier - shit to their workers, especially BIPOC H&M Group - ruining the environment, then come out with some sustainability initiative to make them look better for “at least doing something”; made their retail workers work during the height of the pandemic instead of providing incentive to stay home
Zara/Topshop - ditto
Urban Outfitters - owner is a Trump supporter
Anthro - ditto; and original female owner was pushed out

These bitches can all afford to shop full price. And where’s their shop local edits? Do they not see the importance of shopping from small businesses this year? The massive corporations don’t need our money, trust me.

Or, if they think they’re doing us all a community service by posting affliate links, donate some of those earnings to charity.
Lily is SO brazen about it too. She literally posted the other day saying she won’t share small business because they don’t support aff links.. how does she sleep at night ?

• Angry
  • Sad

sugarboot

She kept saying how they ‘blend in to the wall’ over and over :oops: babe, stop trying to make blend into the wall happen, it’s not gonna happen!
If I walked into her house, the first thing I’d notice would be those huge cupboard units. Also it’s in such an angle that... it must be the first thing you see when you turn to come into the living room from the hallway. It literally just became the biggest feature of the whole living room. She decided to go skandi for this because it’s supposed to be doing that muted look job but nooooo that’s not how it’s done! Plus it doesn’t even look ‘skandi’ per se, it’s more like a high street budget builder look. And why is she asking anna edit for deco advice lol
Damn, money truly can’t buy taste.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
This woman has no shame! Lily is on Instagram begging for teddy fleeces, warm booties and thermals for her kid. She cannot find any online. (yeah, right!) She is not sure why she 'shared all this'. Hm. Let me have a think! Also, she can't buy Grey Ugg Boots because Grey has wide feet and chubby ankles. Why did she feel the need to share this?

You just know she'll be sent a whole wardrobe full of freebies now.

• Angry
  • Sick

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I love how influencers think baby just come out of no where, Lily said that 'you'll be having kids in this house, plan for renovation with kids in mind'

36:00 on her podcast, she is doing her English thing again, educating us how to make a proper tea because she is so English. She is so annoying.

She said she likes a lot of milk/ milky but she used skimmed milk?

Babe you loves ketchup with pasta.

Anna was like THIS IS VERY PERSONAL and Lily was like 'BUT THERE WAS LIKE A STANDARD TEA and this is how you do it'

When Anna said her dad drinks English Breakfast tea without milk, she went 'HMMM!' I find it so rude, she is really ugly inside out.

Last edited:
  • Haha