Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemee

Lily always puts a negative spin on suggestions her followers have for her and is such a know-it-all! If the suggestion doesn't work for her, why highlight it only to disagree?

They say go to Uniqlo... but she says they don't have a massive selection (but buys from there anyway lol?)

They say try thermals... but she says she has obviously tried them and they're out of stock.

They say try Uggs... but she says Grey's feet are too wide.

They say try rechargeable batteries... but she says it's not my fault Rich had accumulated so many.

Negative Nancy! I imagine being her friend is exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This photo provides a completely different aesthetic then what her house truly is. How scandi! Also, is it just me that hates when her feet appear in any photo? Makes my skin crawl for some reason
Also, re the caption, how is it ironic that she didn't leave the house all day? First of all, that's the wrong way to use the word ironic and second of all, we're still in the middle of a pandemic so sitting at home all day is kind of a reality for a lot of people right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ad-gifted

Screenshot_20201123-163845_Instagram.jpg

Nobody cares 😜 it's literally your job, imagine I (a teacher) sent my students a picture of me making lesson plans for them. "Look, children, I'm making so much EFFORT for YOU!" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

SachaStark

8F22EF47-F847-4878-A41E-D4522CEF4CC4.jpeg

... What is this apostrophe doing after the word “Vlogmas”? Surely she can’t possibly think that the plural of vlogmas is vlogmas’?

I might be sick at the sight of it. People who pluralise by using apostrophes, but only on certain words, need to get in the bin. You are taught the rules for apostrophes at every Key Stage in the UK.

Also, “thought of the day” seems apt; I doubt that there’s many instances of multiple thoughts per day between these two.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sophie85

What really got to me in today’s podcast episode, is someone asked the question about whether a relationship changes when you have children and how much (as the person asking the question was stressing about it), Lily answered from her experience and then just blurted out that that is something Anna is stressing about as well!! That is Anna’s place to say that on their podcast!! Anna then said how she’s never talked about that publicly because she thinks people will hold it against her and Lily STILL kept talking about it! It felt so uncomfortable and like Anna really didn’t want that to be revealed. I was cringing throughout the whole segment

Lily never stops & thinks for a second that not everyone wants to share every minuscule detail & worry they have online!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Her house is like Norway being hugged by England. So weird. Why didn’t she get a shaker style gym locker for her airport runway to match the style in her living room?

So her house, you come in you see a yellow main door, then the barn door with pink tiles, then Hague blue living room with orange wood coffee table, then Scandinavia gym locker, then industrial style dining table, then a shaker style kitchen then an industrial style door. Wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Summernights

VIP Member
Important stuff omfg!!!! A new colour!!!! I honestly couldn't cope if this was my job. Lily looks super excited by it this, too.

View attachment 324887

What is this...stance...? Is she trying to copy Hello October (tbf she's been doing it less ever since she lost weight) And why is her huge blue chair in the middle of the no man's land between her lounge and her kitchen?

View attachment 324891

Yeah, fruit bowls are so annoying 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 324893

And finally, did she actually say that she wouldn't upload a video on sunday because Anna's moving vlog was going up? I'm going to go ahead and say that Lily's probably a very sore loser.
I have never once looked at my fruit bowl and thought, you’re well annoying. Is this seriously content these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I watched her Ibiza vlog what came out in 2018 last night - was in my YT recommendations. It’s like looking at a completely different person! Looks and personality wise. She was still acting very entitled and moany but she seemed OK to be around.
Honestly, she wasn't bad in the beginning. Sure, always moany and bitching at Rich (Bitch at Rich was what we called it over at GG), but there was some life and fun to her, especially in her early vlogs with her childhood friends around. She had some interesting ideas back then. The change began when they moved out of her parents' house. I think she really disliked that small-ish apartment and, being Lily, the only reason she can think of for people to buy a house is when they have kids, so that's why she has Grey. She really is that dumb. That also explains her jealous and subtly bitchy remarks towards Anna: Why does Anna have a big house, but without having to sacrifice her cool life for a kid?? Because in Lily's mind, she has sacrificed what she had before to have Grey. Which is why she now can't think beyond motherhood equalling hardship. She wants Anna to have a child asap because she wants to see Anna have a hard time too, so she can feel validated. She will resent her so much when Anna turns out to be a mother who, you know, enjoys motherhood. Which I think Lily IS capable of. I don't think she hates Grey or can't be a good mother. But her victimhood and whiney persona plus her general stupidity make it difficult for her to see anything positive in...anything. (Except getting free stuff, of course)

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
What...? This woman is so dull that she's in awe of the "beauty" of the radiator. OK. Looks pretty standard to me but the fact that it's black probably makes it look super premium in Lily's dim mind.

View attachment 332265

I guess you can never predict these things but I have a hard time believing that Lily and Rich will be one of those couples that stays married forever... I'm pretty cynical and I'm very sarcastic but I'm never mean to my partner, and especially not in public. Lily's snark comes off as really harmful imo. Sure, you can brush it off as banter if you want, but imagine if your partner treated you like this every day for 10/20/30 years? I couldn't take it/would want someone respectful and caring enough to realise that it's hurtful (but hey ho, that's me, wanting to be treated well in my relationships lol). Lily tries really hard to convince everyone that this is just how they are, that they both laugh about her meanness but to me that's fishy. She never passes up an opportunity to put him down/make fun of him (2 days ago she made fun of his drawing skills!). I refuse to believe that's a solid foundation for a long-term relationship.

View attachment 332266
A black towel rail. No one told me you could get black towel rails. Maybe it's just a London thing, only available in London maybe? Or is it a mum thing? Well anyway it's so cool, unique and clever.

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Who saw Lily’s stories of all the gifted stuff she got from Jo Malone before she deleted it? I had to remind her that she shouldn’t be flaunting stuff form Jo Malone as only a few months ago they were in trouble for being racist and had to apologise. She obviously ‘forgot’ and no one reminded or told her! How can she forget something so significant? I guess when influenzas/influencers get something for free, all ethics go out of the window.
What a bullshit answer. White women failing over and over again. (Don't @me if you're offended by this sentence)

• Heart
Does she not see how un-cohesive the new cupboards look?
The hague blue cupboards in the alcove in the living area and opposite the shaker kitchen cabinetry? Why not just mirror the style of the cupboards in the living area and paint them white? It looks SO bad. I’ve never commented on tattle before.. I’m a lurky ready but fuck me, I’m compelled.
She’s so fucking clueless. But why am I surprised? It began with that horrendous sliding toilet door downstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Do you know what? I think this is all because she had Grey today and Rich was working. She can’t handle being out and about with her own child so probably took her out and couldn’t be arsed so came home moaning to Rich saying Grey was cold. Knowing Lily and how bloody incompetent she is, she probably didn’t dress herself properly and got cold and decided to blame Grey 😂

She has a real issue with Rich and his work doesn’t she. She seems to want to sabotage him. Not letting him get a desk. Talking when he’s on calls. She so wants him to leave his job to become her full time bitch doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ECH

VIP Member
Did you see her super cool, unusual list of most played songs? I hadn't heard of a single artist. Englishman in New York- is this like a Londoner abroad?
Fleetwood Mac are a small niche band that no one buy Lily had ever heard of until they started getting popular on Tik Tok this year. Lily knew about them before they were cool, despite being born 20 years after their formation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bonesmccoy

Lily said she struggled getting pregnant. She was 30 and says it took them 5 months after she got off the pill that she had been on for more than 10 years. Then, she had a perfectly healthy pregnancy on first try. And this is what she considers a fertility struggle. It oretty much sums up how utterly clueless and ignorant she is.
Hahaha don't get me started on Carys Whitaker who has been discussing her TTC 'journey' ever since she got pregnant. She's 24, no health problems, and conceived within 3 months of coming off the pill, yet posts almost every damn day about what a struggle it was and how much it damaged her mental health. So insensitive.

• Wow
  • Angry
It’s probably 9 degrees in Anna’s house (because Mark won’t put the heating on) and her lips haven’t turned blue yet!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sophie85

But....something that Lily said on the podcast made me think she may be pregnant, or at least trying again. They were talking about ttc and knowing your own body and she referred to her pregnancy with Grey as the “first time round”. I might be reading too much into it, but it was the way she said it, so I wouldn’t be surprised if was pregnant to be honest.
I picked up on that too! It made me think that they’ve definitely started trying again but that she isn’t pregnant yet (she also mentioned on the podcast she was on her period & she sounded a bit pissed off about it)

one thing I did want to mention - although we probably shouldn’t be speculating about pregnancy, she talks about it so much (& not just her own experience) that I think it invites other people to talk about it too. I get so frustrated with Lily when she talks about future kids & Anna having children (Lily said in the latest podcast to Anna “this is the house you will have children in”) because she would be the first person to say you shouldn’t ask people or unintentionally do something to put pressure on someone, but openly talking about someone else’s current or future plans is her putting that pressure on. People are now aware that Anna is planning on having children in that house and that she also is worried about what children will do to her marriage, but NONE of that has actually come from Anna herself, it’s all through Lily. And now because of that, Anna’s viewers will 100% end up trying to guess when she’s pregnant & start the speculation.

Oh, and don’t get me started on how she talks about her & Rich having future children like it’s a given......

Sorry for the rant 😂 but if I don’t say it here I’d end up DMing her and potentially end up being a bit too blunt!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

under the ivy

VIP Member
Sorry to post about Anna on Lily’s post but hilarious how Anna posted on her IG story about their garden and now Lily is raking leaves in her garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

consumerism makes u free

I don't see Lily ever getting out of this years-long rut. Every possible privilege in the world and her personality and work output get exponentially worse each year. If she's having a mental health issue, she's made no visible inroads to addressing it. She continues to indicate she's going to add another child into the mix. If she finds things so challenging already when neither she nor her husband work full-time, then good luck with two small children. I just want to believe that her gravy train is going to run out eventually. I am losing faith. I see it slowing down, but she is still being stupidly overcompensated for being total shit at what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 36