Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readinginks

VIP Member
She is SO insensitive with her comments to Anna about having kids in their new house. They have spoken at length on the podcast before about how you can never take it for granted that becoming a biological parent without intervention is going to happen for you... and yet she still does this ‘When we have multiple kids’ / ‘You know you’re going to be having kids’ ... you actually don’t know jack until you’re holding them in your arms.
Lily said she struggled getting pregnant. She was 30 and says it took them 5 months after she got off the pill that she had been on for more than 10 years. Then, she had a perfectly healthy pregnancy on first try. And this is what she considers a fertility struggle. It oretty much sums up how utterly clueless and ignorant she is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

LA2019

Unless they haven't had children. Then they are irrelevant and have no value!

I haven't listened to the podcast. Not sure these two have anything in the way of relationship advice to offer me (or anyone!) Did Anna mention any other relationship besides Mark? I've wondered if he was her first proper boyfriend. Maybe just cos of how she acts around him (lets him make decisions, worships the ground he walks on etc.)
Anna mentioned a few relationships pre-Mark including a 3yr relationship, a 9 month relationship and then something for a month (but she was led by her fanny on that one). Lily then chimed in with 'oh, i didn't know we were talking about our relationship history, of course I had boyfriends before Rich' (she had previously spoken about her three year relationship before Rich (which it turns out was still ongoing when she met Rich). See, that would've been interesting, talking about how she was in a committed relationship and then met someone else? How did that feel? Did she break it off with her previous before starting with Rich? Was there overlap? How did she feel knowing that she was with someone but had feelings for someone else? But no, the whole thing was 'we're so lucky we met the loves of our lives when were were 12.5 years old'. Incredibly smug.

also, did Anna make a dig at lily re: her row with Mark where Lily was brought up? She said she wanted some clothes rails and mark didn't want the ones she'd chosen. a row ensued and she then said (to mark) 'why can't you be more like Rich - he let's Lily buy anything she wants' and Mark responded 'because this is a marriage'? I would've totally taken that as a dig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

MissD

I just don’t understand the logic. They need storage downstairs because there’s nowhere for Grey’s toys, but Grey can’t have the bigger bedroom because that’s the office. But equally, Rich can’t have a bigger desk in the office, because...? All while Lily sits in one corner of the office and hogs the rest of the space.

I just can’t imagine being that selfish that I’d insist on having that whole room to myself while my child and husband would benefit from also using that space.

Reactions: 60

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She said “because I’m a mum and I get up early I wish other people would upload their videos earlier”.

jesus stop moaning. People without children get up early too. Other influencers can put their videos up whenever they want, not just to suit “mums” like lily. There’s millions of videos on YouTube to watch anyway, I’m sure she could find something. Or play with her daughter rather that both sitting in front of screens 🙄🙄 she’s so bloody insufferable
When is this idiot going to realise that most normal people don’t actually give a flying FUCK about when influencers upload videos. If anyone sets their calendar by an influencers uploads then I truly feel sorry for them. Such inconsequential shite tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
She is SO insensitive with her comments to Anna about having kids in their new house. They have spoken at length on the podcast before about how you can never take it for granted that becoming a biological parent without intervention is going to happen for you... and yet she still does this ‘When we have multiple kids’ / ‘You know you’re going to be having kids’ ... you actually don’t know jack until you’re holding them in your arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I swear, if any companies actually send her free clothes for Grey, I will be writing to both Lily and the company to ask how, in good conscience, they can provide/accept freebies when so many people are struggling right now. It’s beyond ridiculous.

I’ll get off my high horse now but I’m in position and ready to burst if the time comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I watched Fleur's latest vlog and she said something along the lines of "I feel like I'm so slow on home renovation compared to most people on social media but I just don't want to rush and get it wrong" 🤣👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

jazyblu

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just go to the shop and... buy a walnut
For all the times she talks about london being so so good and different and unique and the one time that is actually true is that her local corner shop almost definitely has walnuts in a huge box outside.

She is so used to getting things sent to her, even their dinners, that she is incapable of acting like a normal person.

Who asks their friends and family if they have a walnut you could take instead of just going to the shop? Its christmas, even fucking tesco express probably has walnuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lily is such an idiot! She can’t pre record a video and have it scheduled to upload because Anna has a video out on Sunday that she wants to watch? Imagine going into work and telling your boss you won’t be in tomorrow because you want to watch something on the tv! She’s an absolute fraud and is stealing a living.
I’ve also never shat in front of my partner. There is absolutely no need. My toilet habits have not changed one bit since having children. Now if she said you sometimes have to poo in front of your kids I would agree, but partner - no! It’s the same as her making rich shave her pubes when she’s more than capable. She thinks it’s hilarious and makes them sound closer than other couples but in reality it’s just gross and unnecessary and rich is a little whipped bitch who can’t say no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20201202-215241.png

My god, her face in her latest grid post!!

She is literally sucking joy and colour from my life through my phone screen with that death stare.

You can really tell in her eyes that she just scratched the crap out of her floor dragging Shaun the Sheep over to the beige bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Lily 'I am not like other women' Pebbles is doing everything so much by the book it hurts.

I too get pregnancy or at least actively trying vibes. It's the way she talks about 'multiple children' as if it's already a done deal. She did that during the reno and found out she was pregnant on moving day.
HAHA

I hate baby shower - got a baby shower
I hate push present - got a push present
Not your usual bride - still your usual bride

• Haha
Reactions: 44

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone here follows Anna Hart, she has a much smaller following than Lily (31k) and is donating 50% of her AF earnings from black friday to charity. She's posted that she's made 6k for charity - so she's made 12k already :oops:

How much has Lily made? BLOWS MY MIND. 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44