Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her vlog "Camel is a neutral but not boring like black and grey"

😂 😂 😂

Maybe that's an excellent reason not to name their child Grey, mhmmm Lily?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know, if my toddler daughter was trying to climb onto on a coffee table while I was busy in the kitchen, the first thing I would do would be to take her off the table - not to whip out my phone and video the whole thing and then put her on the table!??!!??

Good to know filming her daughter for cOnTeNT is more important that stopping Grey cracking her head open.

I don’t find this funny. I don’t think this is “showing the realities of parenthood” as Lily obviously does. It’s just bleeping stupid.

And Grey is wearing little socks too. So she could slip off. Ffs.

B1A1692A-84E1-4B99-A13D-9B7F9CCF1375.jpeg

50EA57E0-3C06-427F-A0BE-F2A6B00495F5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Having eyes on the back of your head does not mean stand there and film her, Lily! Now that she's figured out how to do it, she'll do it again, and again, and again. You need to STOP her, even if it means interrupting your 'work' of filming your mundane housework tasks.

Reactions: 26
You know, if my toddler daughter was trying to climb onto on a coffee table while I was busy in the kitchen, the first thing I would do would be to take her off the table - not to whip out my phone and video the whole thing and then put her on the table!??!!??

Good to know filming her daughter for cOnTeNT is more important that stopping Grey cracking her head open.

I don’t find this funny. I don’t think this is “showing the realities of parenthood” as Lily obviously does. It’s just bleeping stupid.

And Grey is wearing little socks too. So she could slip off. Ffs.

View attachment 320009

View attachment 320006
Totally, LP gets away with so much tit including those borderline racist remark she made in the past. If this is Hinch, i swear they will be calling the social serviceS already.

She doesn’t child proof her house, she has that heavy candle on top of the magazine. grey can easily pull the magazine and the candle will drop on her tiny feet. But whatever, no wonder they have to spend 24/7 following her around

Reactions: 15
Totally, LP gets away with so much tit including those borderline racist remark she made in the past. If this is Hinch, i swear they will be calling the social serviceS already.

She doesn’t child proof her house, she has that heavy candle on top of the magazine. grey can easily pull the magazine and the candle will drop on her tiny feet. But whatever, no wonder they have to spend 24/7 following her around
That’s because it’s not Grey’s home. It’s Lily’s and Grey is a guest

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That story, as a mom of a 16 month old climber and a reasonable human being makes me so angry and frustrated. And I bet if she receives any negative comments she will be like “oh come on guys, of course I wouldn’t let her fall or sth like this”

Reactions: 17
*no one told her Grey might climb on things*

it’s always everyone’s else’s fault

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she honestly think that those outfits do her any favour? She has a very good figure and doesn't look better at all relying on super baggy clothes. Don't get me wrong, that's quite similar to what I wear most days now with this wfh situation but I don't feel particularly cute in oversized joggers and would never share it as fashion advice.

Reactions: 18
Does she honestly think that those outfits do her any favour? She has a very good figure and doesn't look better at all relying on super baggy clothes. Don't get me wrong, that's quite similar to what I wear most days now with this wfh situation but I don't feel particularly cute in oversized joggers and would never share it as fashion advice.
if you look at the description, it is a mixture of various fashion companies to rack up those AL since her social media career is dying anyway

Reactions: 18
Do you notice all the expensive stuff is gifted but the likes of topshop and mango she buys herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've always quite liked the rug in the living room but thinking about it, it really doesn't go with hague blue either. She really should have went with a light colour to give illusion of space.

Reactions: 2
That story, as a mom of a 16 month old climber and a reasonable human being makes me so angry and frustrated. And I bet if she receives any negative comments she will be like “oh come on guys, of course I wouldn’t let her fall or sth like this”
It’s London humour, you just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope you’re joking. What child wants a grey toy kitchen. Let that poor kid have some colour

I bet Lily would spray her daughter grey if she could
That baby is soo cute n pretty n pretty perfect. . But why that name ... i was horrified she actually named the baby Grey .. i mean nothing would make anyone look at that beautiful gorgeous baby n think Grey ? .. i get it supposedly a take on the name Grayson..supposedly trendy ... Gray for short.. But there could have ben better names ..imho..

Reactions: 11
That baby is soo cute n pretty n pretty perfect. . But why that name ... i was horrified she actually named the baby Grey .. i mean nothing would make anyone look at that beautiful gorgeous baby n think Grey ? .. i get it supposedly a take on the name Grayson..supposedly trendy ... Gray for short.. But there could have ben better names ..imho..
She regrets the grey carpet she copied off people, so I wonder if she regrets the name choice. Probably wouldn't admit it although Grey is still young enough to deed poll a change of name.

Reactions: 7
I was horrified when I heard Grey’s name for the first time too.. I actually gave birth to a daughter this year too so I was quite busy looking up girls names myself. I get she wants to be “quirky” and choose a name that is not super girly or popular (like all the girls names ending on -a). I had the same issue as I didn’t want to go for an uber girly name but I would NEVER name my daughter GREY, like come on 🤣. Poor child!

Reactions: 8
She regrets the grey carpet she copied off people, so I wonder if she regrets the name choice. Probably wouldn't admit it although Grey is still young enough to deed poll a change of name.
She keeps saying that carpet was a wrong choice. . What is the issue. .i seem to have missed it

Reactions: 4
I was horrified when I heard Grey’s name for the first time too.. I actually gave birth to a daughter this year too so I was quite busy looking up girls names myself. I get she wants to be “quirky” and choose a name that is not super girly or popular (like all the girls names ending on -a). I had the same issue as I didn’t want to go for an uber girly name but I would NEVER name my daughter GREY, like come on 🤣. Poor child!
You just know that if Anna and Mark had a baby it would just have such a lovely, perfect name. Nothing stupid like Grey

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She keeps saying that carpet was a wrong choice. . What is the issue. .i seem to have missed it
Can't remember exactly- just wrong tone/shade? I think it was brought up in her bedroom makeover initially as a regret.

Reactions: 3
Can't remember exactly- just wrong tone/shade? I think it was brought up in her bedroom makeover initially as a regret.
I think she said it’s too cool toned and she should have gotten a warmer tone (i.e. an oatmealy beige). What Lily doesn’t seem to get is that she will keep regretting choices as long as she follows trends. When she got her carpet, grey was THE colour used in interior design, now it’s beige/oatmealy colours. She’s gonna make the same mistake. But nobody told her 😉

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.