Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the vast majority of people will have had a birthday in lockdown or restrictions, it is rubbish but you can try and make it special. Lily hasn’t bothered at all. Her sister sent over breakfast..., I bet lily will Uber some sushi later and he‘s had a glass of alcohol. I mean 😕 she could have sorted an afternoon tea for them to share at home, made a cake with grey for him, created a memory book for rich with him and grey in it... lots of ideas. She just can’t be bothered. Bet she’s pecked his head all day as usual.

Reactions: 19
I think maybe Grey’s toy kitchen?!
The white built-in cabinets are getting installed.

I hope she realizes after these cabinets are in that she needs to paint the whole lounge a lighter color because The Hague Blue lounge and kitchen will make those cabinets look so out of place.

Reactions: 4
The white built-in cabinets are getting installed.

I hope she realizes after these cabinets are in that she needs to paint the whole lounge a lighter color because The Hague Blue lounge and kitchen will make those cabinets look so out of place.
No one told her, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Grey gives her hell when she’s a bit older. My 3 year old niece has a right paddy about outfits, she likes to be as bright and clashy as possible and putting skirts on over trousers, fancy dress clothes to the supermarket etc. Refuses to wear dull trendy outfits. It’s bloody hilarious and I love her for it. Lily is determined for Grey to have no personality and I hope she rebels ASAP 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Grey gives her hell when she’s a bit older. My 3 year old niece has a right paddy about outfits, she likes to be as bright and clashy as possible and putting skirts on over trousers, fancy dress clothes to the supermarket etc. Refuses to wear dull trendy outfits. It’s bloody hilarious and I love her for it. Lily is determined for Grey to have no personality and I hope she rebels ASAP 😉
I hope she wants to only ever wear bright pink peppa pig clothing and tutu’s. None of these crappy French slogan T-shirt’s

I love that Anna said the original features are DEFINITELY staying. I bet Lily is seething, she can’t understand why anyone would want old things in a house

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
grey’s kitchen?
Is it even safe to just spray paint a kid's toy? the smell of spray paint, the haphazard way of storinh the paint..so many things that are not child safe in that house. I hope the paint transfers to her soho chair. What a douchebag lily is..

So stoked to find that Anna's living room already has those shutters / louvers that Lily really likes..one up for Anna. It's a nice house really.

I checked out Lily's stories, and I wanna know about the candle they were blowing..did it really not come with a cake? I feel so bad for Rich.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely she isn’t spray painting Grey’s gifted very expensive and nice looking kitchen from scandiborn? That would be ridiculous

New thread title from @Sounimpressed

Edited/butchered as the original wouldn't fit in -

"Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit has ruined Miserablily's Christmas cheer, so swipe up (although no small businesses here)"

Sparse updates from the 'typical creative' as usual.

She's had Shaun the Sheep stuffed and turned into a chair. Nobody is allowed near it, it's purely for aesthetics. We're counting down the days until Grey slams a grubby hand on it.

It's Rich's birthday (happy birthday babe!), yet still no sign of a desk. Taking laptop literally it seems.

BFF Anna has finally got her new house and Lily is turning greener by the day, get ready for lots of advice that nobody asked for.

I think it was something Lily bought to support a charity? I'm sure she bought a load for family members. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
I think it's for Kabbalah...

Day 1 and Anna's bedroom already looks sooooo much nicer than Lily's mess of a beigy-pink/desenio/h&m home bedroom!!!!! Thank god for these wooden floors!!
"Riiiiiich get in here, we need to take up the ugly grey carpet that no one told me was the wrong shade"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Riiiiiich get in here, we need to take up the ugly grey carpet that no one told me was the wrong shade"
Unfortunately she won’t do that because she thinks carpet is essential in a bedroom. And THEY’VE GOT WOODEN FLOORS UNDERNEATH! 😩😩😩😩 Sorry, this is probably my biggest beef with her, I miss living in an old building with wooden floors so much.

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately she won’t do that because she thinks carpet is essential in a bedroom. And THEY’VE GOT WOODEN FLOORS UNDERNEATH! 😩😩😩😩 Sorry, this is probably my biggest beef with her, I miss living in an old building with wooden floors so much.
hahah coz is a 'British' thing, lol she forgotten there are other colder places...

Reactions: 5
Day 1 and Anna's bedroom already looks sooooo much nicer than Lily's mess of a beigy-pink/desenio/h&m home bedroom!!!!! Thank god for these wooden floors!!
Lily’s room looks so cramped. Like an old granny bedroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It looks like she was spray painting the wooden kitchen from ikea, it has the same bits from my daughters one. To be fair I spray painted ours and painted the cabinets as it was a pretty boring kitchen, the spray paint I used did say it was safe for kids, and we've had no issues. Also makes me wonder has she gotten grey another kitchen ? I dont see that as necessary at all

Reactions: 5
Lily’s room looks so cramped. Like an old granny bedroom.
Lol! It really does reminds me of old granny bedroom probably smells funny too. That metal chair is so out of place. Maybe she will be looking to move to Norfolk now to keep up with the Newton’s

She is just a self-proclaimed jogger expert that uses the word smart to describe loungewear. This is so annoying, just like everything about her!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.