Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you look at the description, it is a mixture of various fashion companies to rack up those AL since her social media career is dying anyway
This is why I think AL get a bad name. It’s so obvious that she’s trying to place cookies on people’s browsers with Black Friday / payday coming this week

Reactions: 13
This is why I think AL get a bad name. It’s so obvious that she’s trying to place cookies on people’s browsers with Black Friday / payday coming this week
Completely and she isn't even discreet about how desperate she is for all the AL commission. She says something like "Guys save this video to watch later when you are ready to shop."

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she sets reminders on her phone to refresh the AL's. Oop, it's been 30 days since I last did amazon, better add a swipe up!

Reactions: 17
She has lost the plot since she had a baby. She was always like that but her vlogs always focused on going out and food so we never came to know. It's now that the " personality" got highlighted since all her activities have dried up.
I randomly came across a Christmas vlog of hers from 2017 yesterday and I was SHOCKED to find that Lily paid for stuff (Christmas tree decorations from The White Company) and hung out with her friends. She also seemed naturally chirpy back then. She's a shell of her former self now, only caring about freebies and getting ££ from AL links while being completely miserable, sad!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I know this isn’t mumsnet, but as a parent of a 2 year old who’s been climbing since before he could walk (!) their house really has some safety issues for a toddler; so many things Grey could pull over onto herself. Things can happen so quickly, and it does seem like it’s not taken completely seriously - at least outwardly.
The peloton in the office but no desk for Rich is ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
I randomly came across a Christmas vlog of hers from 2017 yesterday and I was SHOCKED to find that Lily paid for stuff (Christmas tree decorations from John Lewis) and hung out with her friends. She also seemed naturally chirpy back then. She's a shell of her former self now, only caring about freebies and getting ££ from AL links while being completely miserable, sad!
the tree was gifted, so does all her house plant

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t mumsnet, but as a parent of a 2 year old who’s been climbing since before he could walk (!) their house really has some safety issues for a toddler; so many things Grey could pull over onto herself. Things can happen so quickly, and it does seem like it’s not taken completely seriously - at least outwardly.
Should clarify - you don’t even need to be a parent to see the dangers half the time. You just need half a brain...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with some of the safety issues, like the small console table etc. They can really be pulled down easily.

But I do feel like her daughter climbing onto a coffee table to be blown out of proportion. I have an 18 month old and he is constantly climbing on things, over the sofa etc. I try to stop him when I can but I know that I can’t be with him without turning away for a few minutes. Personally, I’d rather stand with him and show him how to do it safely.

Reactions: 7
I agree with some of the safety issues, like the small console table etc. They can really be pulled down easily.

But I do feel like her daughter climbing onto a coffee table to be blown out of proportion. I have an 18 month old and he is constantly climbing on things, over the sofa etc. I try to stop him when I can but I know that I can’t be with him without turning away for a few minutes. Personally, I’d rather stand with him and show him how to do it safely.
Yes, toddlers try and climb on everything. But after seeing your son try and climb on a coffee table, would you firstly film him trying to climb up and then yourself put him on it while filming?

Surely you stop them, say not to do it and that’s that.

Reactions: 12
Yes, toddlers try and climb on everything. But after seeing your son try and climb on a coffee table, would you firstly film him trying to climb up and then yourself put him on it while filming?

Surely you stop them, say not to do it and that’s that.
Yeah of course. Reaching for the phone wouldn’t be my first choice. But I’ve a feeling this wasn’t her first time.

Reactions: 8

Of course - teaching them how to get down safely is important, but so are boundaries

Reactions: 2
1606087924523.png

Lily trying to be clever. Guys remember to ask your sis or gf to clear their cache/cookies...There are so many deserving vloggers that we can support, not her/ ^ Zara doesn't do AL, so she kindly link something that does. So clever

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Um, are "puffa coats" a thing in the UK? Or is it Lily misspelling a word?
It's a thing. Michelin man style/quilted jackets are commonly known as puffa jackets in UK and Ireland. I think I have heard Americans refer to them as down coats, but I presume that's really in reference to the lighter jackets and coats that are filled with genuine duck down, whereas a puffa is typically filled with polyester wadding.
Edited to add, I've just seen that Puffa is a brand! And apparently that style of jacket is also known as puffER. Every day's a schoolday.

Reactions: 9
The carpet issue annoys me. Just embrace the grey colour instead of trying to add an oatmeal colour rug over the top - it looks ridiculous. I’ll laugh if she changes it to oatmeal/beige and grey comes back in again. Currently trying to decide what color to do my own carpets and both grey and oatmeal feel like the wrong choice because of Lily and her trend following 😭

Reactions: 8
The carpet issue annoys me. Just embrace the grey colour instead of trying to add an oatmeal colour rug over the top - it looks ridiculous. I’ll laugh if she changes it to oatmeal/beige and grey comes back in again. Currently trying to decide what color to do my own carpets and both grey and oatmeal feel like the wrong choice because of Lily and her trend following 😭
To be honest, is so unnoticeable. Maybe light grey?

Reactions: 1
I would say it depends what paint you’re coordinating with - cool toned or warm toned? We went for a greige that was somewhere in the middle cos we have it throughout the upstairs and it needed to suit multiple room colours.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.