Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost the plot since she had a baby. She was always like that but her vlogs always focused on going out and food so we never came to know. It's now that the " personality" got highlighted since all her activities have dried up.

Reactions: 19
is she changing the very expensive toy kitchen?? She’s going to wreck it. Doesn’t matter to her though as #gifted
Perhaps Grey’s kitchen is getting its very own diarrhoea arch?

I suspect the pink kitchen doesn’t go with Lily’s Soho Home chair so she’s beiging things up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You guys were right, it is her storage that those handles were for. Why you wouldn’t get the person who fitted them to do that, only a tight arse would prefer to botch the job themselves.

As for the video, here’s a shapeless baggy outfit I wear at home and hears a ‘smart’ one I wear on work days.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the new built in wardrobes downstairs? I mean why?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The nude tee isn’t my taste anyway, but if you go onto the page of the company it’s styled properly, either tucked into some higher waisted jeans to emphasise the waist, or tied up with a slim fitting skirt. It’s also worn with lots of white, or gold jewellery, to add some contrast.

No one on their feed is wearing it with jogging bottoms and a filter that makes it look like dirt

(Not saying there’s anything wrong with a big t shirt and joggers but you tend not to share that sort of outfit to your followers as some sort of fashion statement do you?)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she did a boring ‘What I Wore in a Day’ video today which only means one thing the big downstairs cupboard reveal will mostly likely happen in next weeks video the same day Anna officially reveals her new house 🙄. What a coincidence 🙄.

Also the Peloton is in the office but Rich still doesn’t have a desk of his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So she did a boring ‘What I Wore in a Day’ video today which only means one thing the big downstairs cupboard reveal will mostly likely happen in next weeks video the same day Anna officially reveals her new house 🙄. What a coincidence 🙄.

Also the Peloton is in the office but Rich still doesn’t have a desk of his own.
I m going to call it she would repaint her Hague blue living room soon to go for the oatmeal vibe. Her house is so mis matched how is Hague blue go with the light colour

Reactions: 15

Anna reveals a new house. Lily reveals....a cupboard! Lol!

I'm guessing the Peloton is still on trial, but wouldn't it be nice if Lily had splashed the cash and bought it for Rich for his birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg those clothing...is what I wear at home, wouldn’t do a video. There are so many videos she can do, what I wear is not one of those?

Reactions: 11
I find it really annoying that she just does no video one week, and then a half-assed super boring one the next, which just proves that she could have done one the week before if she’s prepared to fart such underwhelming content into the world and sell it as quality work.

Reactions: 21

If she does this, this will be a super low blow. Lets see

Reactions: 3
You know that saying you need eyes on the back of your head

😂😂😂 No Lily we don’t because that’s not the saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.