Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, classic IKEA toy kitchen makeover for the ‘gram🙄 It’s much harder than it looks, will be amazed if she actually completes the job!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Omg I’ve never seen lily post so much in one day before.. she must be seething! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t she spend the day off IG for Rich’s birthday? No one gives a toss about your crap nude t shirt or the fact that you’re spraying door handles in blatant one up man ship on Anna. They could spend the day exploring one of London’s many parks, grab some takeaway food, make it special even though we’re in Lockdown 2.0 here in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It astonishes me as well how much advice she has to be given on a weekly basis. Isn’t she meant to be influencer ? Isn’t she meant to be showing us hacks and tips?

Reactions: 15
Lily never mentioned about original features before, can’t wait for her telling us what are those original features in her house.

I said this on Anna’s thread, the previous owner has great taste, I am sure they kept or restored a lot of things. Anna and Mark go shopping for the house, if it is up to them I doubt they can do so well.
What is she spray painting ? Looks like handles, but for what?
grey’s kitchen?

Reactions: 3
is she changing the very expensive toy kitchen?? She’s going to wreck it. Doesn’t matter to her though as #gifted

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why can’t she spend the day off IG for Rich’s birthday? No one gives a toss about your crap nude t shirt or the fact that you’re spraying door handles in blatant one up man ship on Anna. They could spend the day exploring one of London’s many parks, grab some takeaway food, make it special even though we’re in Lockdown 2.0 here in the UK.
I was thinking this. If it was her birthday she wouldn’t be online at all and I bet Rich is banned too. But on Rich’s birthday she’s posted more than usual! Including on her mates Q&A! Funny she’s got time for that.

Reactions: 13
How long has Grey had the kitchen that Lily is respraying? can anyone remember?

Reactions: 2
It would've been cute if she had painted Grey's kitchen to match their own kitchen - in fact, if she was happy with it, I guess she would have done that.
But no, grey for poor little Grey. Will she at least go for a nice, bright contrast colour? Nah, probably not.
I hope Anna and Mark come up with fantastic reno content 😂😁😂😁

Reactions: 14
Nah! It's only Rich's birthday.
Lily is on one today with her hourly stories. She'll be desperate to stop Anna and Mark getting any attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would've been cute if she had painted Grey's kitchen to match their own kitchen - in fact, if she was happy with it, I guess she would have done that.
But no, grey for poor little Grey. Will she at least go for a nice, bright contrast colour? Nah, probably not.
I hope Anna and Mark come up with fantastic reno content 😂😁😂😁
I don’t think it is Grey’s kitchen - you can see the new built in storage she mentioned being built in the background (hence the paint tins) so I think it’s handles for that? Could be wrong though!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A wrinkled tee, so embarrassing. Are those paint cans behind her?
but they’re Farrow & Ball so they’re fine in the shot, aesthetically pleasing and gives viewers interest. Next will be using The Hague blue can for some faux flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she done anything with him or for him for his birthday?

Bet he hasn't even got a birthday blowjob from Lily. She doesn't seem the type to suck a dick. Suck a lemon, definitely, given the faces she pulls at times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don’t think it is Grey’s kitchen - you can see the new built in storage she mentioned being built in the background (hence the paint tins) so I think it’s handles for that? Could be wrong though!
It’s definitely the play kitchen - if you search IKEA duktig kitchen it’s all the plastic parts for that. Bet it’ll look miserable when she’s gone with it.

Not sure why he's wearing a red string. But to answer your question about celebs wearing it...kabala (a mystic branch of Judaism) was popularized by madonna and followers were the red string on their wrist. Other famous followers were Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I remember reading that one of his films had to spend extra time and money digitally removing his red string from the final cut.
I think in Rich's case it's more related to Judaism as Lily said something about Rich liking her religion during that big Q&A she did this year (perhap he even adopted Judaism, but I can't recall it exactly to be fair). A lot of Jewish people would wear a string like that, it's like a way to protect yourself against evil.

Has she done anything with him or for him for his birthday?
Poured him a glass of champagne and let him play his video games (Lily says that Rich is so not a video games guy but gets back into them every year around his birthday and at Christmas. Translation: Lily allows Rich to play his video games on his birthday and at Christmas).

Her sisters took care of the birthday breakfast. Hopefully Lily will serve up a nice birthday dinner. Nah, what am I saying? It'll be pasta with ketchup or something from Hello Fresh #ad #affiliate #gifted.

Reactions: 26
Poured him a glass of champagne and let him play his video games (Lily says that Rich is so not a video games guy but gets back into them every year around his birthday and at Christmas. Translation: Lily allows Rich to play his video games on his birthday and at Christmas).

Her sisters took care of the birthday breakfast. Hopefully Lily will serve up a nice birthday dinner. Nah, what am I saying? It'll be pasta with ketchup or something from Hello Fresh #ad #affiliate #gifted.
So basically she poured him a drink and has ignored him for the rest of the day - with him playing video games as the excuse. How loving she seems.

He might be a plank letting her walk all over him, after all these years he's probably pretty brow beaten, but the man deserves better. He deserves someone who will respect him and help him respect himself.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.