Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over her latest video
Does she think people really get inspired by crumpled trackies and bobbly misshapen sweaters?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest, is so unnoticeable. Maybe light grey?
The other thing about the carpet is the environmental issue. She's only had a it for a few years and she has no qualms about ripping it out. I think the only reason she hasn't done it so far is because no one has gifted her a new carpet. But I have no doubt the carpet will be gone in the next 12 months. Left to rot in a landfill somewhere.

I honestly think her obsessing over these small/irrelevant things is a deliberate strategy so that she doesn't have to think about the bigger issues in her life. She is so unfulfilled and is constantly searching for the next thing that will make her happy (for a few days) but really she just needs to take some time out to discover who she really is and what she really wants out of life. I don't think she'll ever do this because she won't be able to handle the true reasons as to why she is so miserable.

I can’t get over her latest video
Does she think people really get inspired by crumpled trackies and bobbly misshapen sweaters?!
I'm not even into fashion but I'd say all of those outfits were 'running to the garage to get a pint of milk' outfits. She is constantly buying new clothes but only ever seems to wear the same things over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I randomly came across a Christmas vlog of hers from 2017 yesterday and I was SHOCKED to find that Lily paid for stuff (Christmas tree decorations from The White Company) and hung out with her friends. She also seemed naturally chirpy back then. She's a shell of her former self now, only caring about freebies and getting ££ from AL links while being completely miserable, sad!
I do think there’s a lot of deception in these older vlogs, she probably had a white company discount (she worked with them) but didn’t have to declare it as #ad or #kindlygifted back then!
It didn’t become obvious just how much these influencers get free/discounted until the change in rules re declaring came in 🤷🏼‍♀️
I completely agree that she’s a shell of her former self though, her vlogs back then were good!

Reactions: 21
I do think there’s a lot of deception in these older vlogs, she probably had a white company discount (she worked with them) but didn’t have to declare it as #ad or #kindlygifted back then!
It didn’t become obvious just how much these influencers get free/discounted until the change in rules re declaring came in 🤷🏼‍♀️
I completely agree that she’s a shell of her former self though, her vlogs back then were good!
That's a great point about the rules being different. Lily seems too tight to buy White Company decorations since she's saving for Grey's wedding, but how wrong was that, not just Lily but all of them. I watched all those videos back then admiring and wanting all the lovely stuff not having a clue they were been given gift cards and discounts. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 15
OT but I was digging through my Google photos for something and found this screenshot from December 2016. I must've saved it because I actually liked the outfit (at the time!) for inspiration.

Look how good she looked then with the darker hair, flattering jeans with booties! I realise sneakers are comfy but if she's in such a slump about herself and her clothes, I think even flat ankle boots with some skinny jeans would make her feel so much more put together and look flattering whilst remaining practical. Sure she's struggling with her clothes sizes but get some jeans in a size that fit, not by what size you used to be and stop caring about the sizes of things!

Granted I don't know anything about being a mother but a woman I studied with who had a 2 year old son at the time always wore ankle boots with chinos or skinny jeans and then simple sweaters or flannel shirts up top and she said it was the perfect combo to feel put together but practical for running after her son. She said that staying in a loungewear slump made her miserable and lack any sort of confidence so now she saves the sweats only for after dinner lounging on the couch or for Sundays. Not saying Lily has to go to this extreme but I think it would help her self confidence and her self-perception.
Screenshot_20161205-204304.png

Reactions: 25
i know this was talked about and i'm sorry for being a bit behind on her uploads but i'm a MOM (lol, but really, work full time as an it consultant, have a six year old who does remote learning due to lockdowns in my country) and i really have trouble keepin up with youtube lately but what was that last video!?!?

stained joggers, muddy vejas, dirty waffle knit tops (which was a tshirt)... nothing aspiring or realistic imo. i work from home two thirds of the month and i don't get dressed that sloppily.

Reactions: 17
https://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/2020/11/the-black-friday-essentials-list.html
Black Friday is almost here and if you’re reading this post it’s probably because you like the bits I pick for my home, you’re interested in what big baby buys I recommend and you want to be as comfy as I am in my loungewear every day.

LOL this witch didn't declare that it was AF link, should I write to ASA

OT but I was digging through my Google photos for something and found this screenshot from December 2016. I must've saved it because I actually liked the outfit (at the time!) for inspiration.

Look how good she looked then with the darker hair, flattering jeans with booties! I realise sneakers are comfy but if she's in such a slump about herself and her clothes, I think even flat ankle boots with some skinny jeans would make her feel so much more put together and look flattering whilst remaining practical. Sure she's struggling with her clothes sizes but get some jeans in a size that fit, not by what size you used to be and stop caring about the sizes of things!

Granted I don't know anything about being a mother but a woman I studied with who had a 2 year old son at the time always wore ankle boots with chinos or skinny jeans and then simple sweaters or flannel shirts up top and she said it was the perfect combo to feel put together but practical for running after her son. She said that staying in a loungewear slump made her miserable and lack any sort of confidence so now she saves the sweats only for after dinner lounging on the couch or for Sundays. Not saying Lily has to go to this extreme but I think it would help her self confidence and her self-perception.
View attachment 321030
She does put on make up everyday, something is very wrong here. I remember once I turned on Youtube, my husband commented that Lily and Tanya are pretty while he said something very negative about Anna which I won't say here.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 321030
This outfit, styling, hair & make up don't look at all dated either. She looks great. These are the kind of outfits we might be interested in. What has she become? And being a mum is no excuse. I have two toddlers and yes, I adapted my style, but having children doesn't mean you become a totally different person.

Reactions: 12
That's also not a particularly difficult outfit either-it's basically a nice top and jeans. She just doesn't even bother now.

Reactions: 6
For the millionth time Missoma. I have never seen a brand advertised so much that I have zero interest in.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Missoma jewellery looks like the cheap stuff my Auntie used to wear in the 90's when she got dressed up for bingo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At this rate, Missoma is single-handedly paying for Lily and Anna’s mortgages!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her fake smile in her Missomo ad creeps me out
Its the 3/4 head turn every time she puts something on for me. Its amazing how utterly incapable she is at making anything look effortless including putting on a necklace

Reactions: 21
Wow, she did The Black Friday Edit! I actually thought I was looking at Anna’s IG stories for a sec, and double checked. That is so rude. She really couldn’t think of another word besides “edit”? Like “list”? Or “recs”? If I was her “work wife” we’d having a fight over this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Wow, she did The Black Friday Edit! I actually thought I was looking at Anna’s IG stories for a sec, and double checked. That is so rude. She really couldn’t think of another word besides “edit”? Like “list”? Or “recs”? If I was her “work wife” we’d having a fight over this.
I don’t normally stick up for Lily but I don’t think that’s too bad, Anna doesn’t own the word

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t normally stick up for Lily but I don’t think that’s too bad, Anna doesn’t own the word
Some other bloggers used it too, but if this is my 'bff' I will make a conscious effort to not cross the line, is one of Anna's signatures.

I don't get the EDIT word anyway haha

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201123-163845_Instagram.jpg

Nobody cares 😜 it's literally your job, imagine I (a teacher) sent my students a picture of me making lesson plans for them. "Look, children, I'm making so much EFFORT for YOU!" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.