Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Anna's garden is biggggg (obviously Lily's is a really good size for London standards, but it is way smaller compared to Anna's), and it has an actual SHED!!!! Lily will be fuming!
Maybe Mark will turn it into a summer house or a studio lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ad-gifted

It amazes me, that with her job being an influencer and working with brands, she has not been tagged in anything for almost a year and a half on instagram. It really cements the fact that she produces basically nothing of value - for both followers or affiliated brands.

I looked at Annas page, and she is tagged quite often for recipes, her book or her style, same with a lot of other similar people.
Good point! Just went to check, and her last tagged photos were from when she had Grey, summer of last year! Very telling

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think maybe Grey’s toy kitchen?!
The white built-in cabinets are getting installed.

I hope she realizes after these cabinets are in that she needs to paint the whole lounge a lighter color because The Hague Blue lounge and kitchen will make those cabinets look so out of place.

Orange2green

Chatty Member
I prefer following smaller bloggers these days - I like Fayesfix although she only vlogs about once a week, as she has a full time job as well, and I recently started following xameliax who is quite down to earth and relatable as well.

Avoid xameliax like the plague! She's been doing this "job" for over 10 years ! And has gotten no where. She's literally does nothing allll day. I used to watch her a couple of years back and seeing your message prompted me to go back and see if she's changed.. nope. Still so boring! And lazy. Lord.

View attachment 333728

found her long lost brother - James

FFS smile

How often do you think she wash her pj?
That is such an unflattering photo of her. Why can't she smile? She doesn't features striking enough to do the no smile pose face. She looks better smiling. At least show off the teeth you paid for. Got a discount for!

Sophie85

It would've been cute if she had painted Grey's kitchen to match their own kitchen - in fact, if she was happy with it, I guess she would have done that.
But no, grey for poor little Grey. Will she at least go for a nice, bright contrast colour? Nah, probably not.
I hope Anna and Mark come up with fantastic reno content 😂😁😂😁
I don’t think it is Grey’s kitchen - you can see the new built in storage she mentioned being built in the background (hence the paint tins) so I think it’s handles for that? Could be wrong though!

• Wow

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I quite agree that Lily is prettier BUT..once you realize how horrible she is..she slowly becomes the ugly witch.. So really, personality comes first. Between the 2, I am rooting for Anna now. Just because she's a better and decent person overall, not necessarily for her content because it really gets boring when you already know what her entire wardrobe consists of 😆

Oh god..that seems pathetic.
Totally, if he dares to say Lily is prettier I will file for divorce. To be fair, he was looking at old Lily than current Lily

zizzly

I am laughing so much reading this today!!! 😂
Also....the last office styled by Lily was my favorite. I had really liked her space. Not that she needs any actual office things which an actual office will obviously have so it wasn't looking all papers and boring office stuff but still it was quite happy and lively and chic. What has happened of l Lily???!!

Mysay

She regrets the grey carpet she copied off people, so I wonder if she regrets the name choice. Probably wouldn't admit it although Grey is still young enough to deed poll a change of name.
She keeps saying that carpet was a wrong choice. . What is the issue. .i seem to have missed it

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Yes, I really miss the old Lily even if she was still moany. Her sense of style has never been the best, but it was still decent enough, she looked a hundred times better, and I felt I could relate to her. Now even the filters she uses on Instagram are depressing and her house is also starting to depress me. I wish there were some other UK bloggers I could enjoy following. Not that I live in the UK (I’m across the pond, actually) but I just like following people from different cities/countries. I never understood the fascination with BB or Lizzie, and Anna is, of course, boring. Estee is unrelatable and there’s just something about her personality that turns me off (can’t really put my finger on it, but I stopped following her even while she was still with Aslan) and don’t get me started about Amelia — she’s just plain tacky. Maybe I’m asking for too much, but I welcome suggestions!
I prefer following smaller bloggers these days - I like Fayesfix although she only vlogs about once a week, as she has a full time job as well, and I recently started following xameliax who is quite down to earth and relatable as well.

Nova

VIP Member
I cannot watch BB either, the endles talking and talking about nothing. Even saying she went for a run in the morning ends up being a 10 minute story including some form of self analysis. I can put the videos on 1.5 speed and still not miss anything. Her videos are often 45+ minutes. I’m not necessarily into her style as a whole, but I am a coat hoarder and she wears such beautiful coats in my opinion, so that’s how she’s lured me in at first. But now, a tagged post on Instagram will do.

martaS

VIP Member
It confirms that her wardrobe is just multiples of the same basic items (black jumper/beige/grey).
That kind of reel is only going to work if you’ve got lots of interesting exciting pieces. I didn’t even make it to the end, it’s so boring
Yeah but she is such #everywoman

• Haha