Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsnightmare

Super curious how much of her fee that she's splitting between two charities actually is. All for what, to post one photo? Can't see Lily making it a significant portion event though she can afford it

Reactions: 5

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Waiting for her to eat in the loo next time. Think she wants to be those hip free spirit mum that allows their kids to do all they want, she sadly cannot pull it off

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
  • Haha

mifflenco

It looks like she was spray painting the wooden kitchen from ikea, it has the same bits from my daughters one. To be fair I spray painted ours and painted the cabinets as it was a pretty boring kitchen, the spray paint I used did say it was safe for kids, and we've had no issues. Also makes me wonder has she gotten grey another kitchen ? I dont see that as necessary at all

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Lily telling Rich off for not being handy! ‘But I let you buy the shit you want’

The ply wood interior! Hahah she is terrible

Last edited:
  • Haha

belppa

And she made it seem like that was all she wanted to do on Sunday because she's such a good friend. I smell some BS!

This is coming from the same woman that begs for likes and comments in her Instagram stories. She obviously knows she can't compete with the views!

It's lame, will she never post each time Anna has home content going up then?!
Remember when they would always have the same or similar video going up everyweek and they'd say it's coincidental and it doesnt really bother them? That was probably because, Lily had more subscriber/views back then and Anna is just not the jealous type. Now the tables have turned and Lily is just doing her best to avoid comparison.

My question is, shouldn't you be more consistent with schedule? She's the one stressing herself. I wonder what Gleam says about Lily behind her back, i bet she acts all VIP around them.

Anna mentioned a few relationships pre-Mark including a 3yr relationship, a 9 month relationship and then something for a month (but she was led by her fanny on that one). Lily then chimed in with 'oh, i didn't know we were talking about our relationship history, of course I had boyfriends before Rich' (she had previously spoken about her three year relationship before Rich (which it turns out was still ongoing when she met Rich). See, that would've been interesting, talking about how she was in a committed relationship and then met someone else? How did that feel? Did she break it off with her previous before starting with Rich? Was there overlap? How did she feel knowing that she was with someone but had feelings for someone else? But no, the whole thing was 'we're so lucky we met the loves of our lives when were were 12.5 years old'. Incredibly smug.

also, did Anna make a dig at lily re: her row with Mark where Lily was brought up? She said she wanted some clothes rails and mark didn't want the ones she'd chosen. a row ensued and she then said (to mark) 'why can't you be more like Rich - he let's Lily buy anything she wants' and Mark responded 'because this is a marriage'? I would've totally taken that as a dig.
Flew over Lily's head. But that's more of a dig for Rich.

Last edited:

shayshay

This is 2 years too late but can anyone tell me why lily called grey ‘Fridge’ when she was pregnant?

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
What also puzzles me is that in recent photos there was that big blue velvet chair on the opposite side of her ugly mirror that's on the edge of the wall, so is it between the new *storage of dreams* and the bench...?

The whole thing....ack. What a mess

Why do they have SO MANY chairs anyway? There's the sofa, the grey armchair, the new wannabe Pumpkin chair from Soho Home + the big blue velvet one 🤦‍♀️
For all her imaginary friends

• Haha

belppa

I would say around £1-2k the wood looked v cheap but labour costs would have been high. I remember her saying she was getting 'quotes' for the work a while back but it seems they went with the same people who did their other built ins. I'm assuming she was trying to get a heavily discounted/gifted cupboard but it didn't work out so they just went with the people they knew.
And not to mention the one piece that was wasted because the cut didn't fit in the top of the low cabinet. I don't know if that was the builder's fault, but that's an error that i think a custom builder wouldnt make. I think Lily probably ordered that cut already - we all know hpw she is with measurements and numbers!

• Haha

jeezlouise

Does anyone remember how she’d always moan that hairdressers didn’t know how to “style” her hair like she does with the GHD’s? Just thought those were probably freebies (before they had to declare) and she still was ungrateful enough to huff over it 🤢
Having seen her hair in its natural state I'm not surprised. She needs to pay 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 to see someone who knows how to work with coils and curls.

Reactions: 4

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Lily is an awful person. Truly horrible. She just talked about how having a baby and how much closer it's brought her and Rich. She talked about how sharing the pregnancy and labour (SHE GAVE BIRTH DON'T YOU KNOW) made them better as a couple. She cannot fathom that some people journey to a child/becoming a parent doesn't involve a pregnancy or labour. She can only see things from her own limited perspective.
Was Lily the only one talking during this entire podcast episode?!?

Nova

VIP Member
I saw it a few mins ago and liked it. It is all the way at the bottom.
Strange, it doesn’t show when I’m tapping through. I’ve done the “round” a couple of times now. I see the morning walk with coffee, but not the quote. I must be doing something wrong then. My bad!

Lulu42

I think they were sent by her friend Debs' family bakery?

She could reprise the 'fake it till you bake it' vlogs though and involve Grey. That would be very cute and I'm sure lots of people would watch.

Would be a good one to put up next week against Anna's home vlog. Something totally different with cute/festive vibes.

She could also film on a 'Grey day' and get ahead with work.

She won't do anything like this though because it would be too messy and too much effort.
Oh is it? That bakery is my local bakery - it’s actually quiet an amazing little place. And the gingerbread cookie kit is pretty cute - something fun for everyone.