Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belppa

Oh and I checked out the Missoma post. Her hair was weird looking -i dont know why, and her fakeness really shines through..

Reactions: 5

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

She is in Bounds Green or Wood Green.

Last week she mentioned that this year more than ever businesses need our help so she is very into BF. I cannot remember the exact words, she did say because only big businesses can afford to join the affiliate programs, as such she wouldn’t be able to link any small businesses. She worded it in a weird way but we all know what she meant
I actually think she was clumsily saying she would include them but couldn’t make the link look pretty like she does with the aff links appearing on a picture carousel as this is generated by whatever programme she uses to create the aff links so she would have big co aff links on the picture carousel and the others would be click throughs. I’m not one to normally defend her and it was clumsily worded so can see why it’s been interpreted as it has.

Nova

VIP Member
She needs to get some toe spacers asap if she wants to avoid those big toes turning inwards even more.

under the ivy

VIP Member
I watched her Ibiza vlog what came out in 2018 last night - was in my YT recommendations. It’s like looking at a completely different person! Looks and personality wise. She was still acting very entitled and moany but she seemed OK to be around.

Nova

VIP Member
Also, re the caption, how is it ironic that she didn't leave the house all day? First of all, that's the wrong way to use the word ironic and second of all, we're still in the middle of a pandemic so sitting at home all day is kind of a reality for a lot of people right now.
I’m not in the UK. Is it perhaps ironic because lockdown rules have been relaxed and she’s stayed home regardless?

belppa

Lily never mentioned about original features before, can’t wait for her telling us what are those original features in her house.

I said this on Anna’s thread, the previous owner has great taste, I am sure they kept or restored a lot of things. Anna and Mark go shopping for the house, if it is up to them I doubt they can do so well.
I don't think Lily thought about getting a house that's already in a nice condition interior wise.. so there is less renovation. I have no idea what was in her checklist but they seemed to knock out a lot of the ground floor of their home. That house had a different wallpaper in every room, it was really in need of a lot of work.

I think Mark used to work in Project Management in the construction industry that's why they're mindful about the practical / maintenance stuff.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
I know this may be a bit late, but 'Puffa' is a brand, they should be referred to as 'puffer' jackets unless it's actually from the brand Puffa. (But yes, puffer jacket is a pretty normal phrase for these kind of coats)
Yeah, that's what I meant! I know them as puffer or down jackets... I thought that Lily writing down "puffa" was the same as her insisting on always saying "gonna" and "wanna" lol. But I guess I'm uncool for wanting to pronounce things right.

Sarahsnightmare

I love when people shilling these things have no clue what they are talking about. Its little things but it always gets me when either the influencer or the person at the brand who approved the copy didn't catch it.

Tightness is a sign of dryness likely caused by harsh products stripping the skin of moisture. The cleanser cant fix that. It just doesn't cause it because its supposed to be not stripping on sensitive skin.

Attachments

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Echo comments on Bounds Green. It's a nothing area hemmed in by loads of busy roads. I wasn't shocked when Lily moved there cause it totally is the kind of area she would live in and continue to claim she was a 'Londoner'. Personally I think she paid over the odds for her house even in that area. I know they got their bathroom and kitchen gifted/discounted but if they do the loft conversion (and have to shell out ££ for it) they might end up in a situation where she won't make any money on her house once she decides it's still too small and they have to move again.

Do her parents really live in Crouch End? I got the feeling they lived in NW London - Finchley or Whetstone. Lily would love to live in Crouch End or Muswelll Hill but those places are so out of reach even on her income.

Lily isn't posting a video tomorrow cause she's going to watch Anna's and then spend her day on rightmove looking for her next house. She can't even lord London house prices over Anna cause Brighton is expensive and (in some parts) comparable to London.
I think her old flat was at CE while Lionel lives in Finchley right?
If she isn’t so smug about North London and willing to venture south of the river, she could get a much bigger space in SE London or SL. Back in the days, you can get a villa style house in Eltham for 750k but hear Lily’s voice saying BUT SOUTH LONDON IS NOT LONDON. I waiting for her to slowly introduce the Victorian features of her house soon :) :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
I watched her latest video and her reel. There wasn’t a single item of clothing there that I wanted to buy. I didn’t even click on any of the links - even if it looked amazing online, Lily made it look drab.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Amelia is also reportedly not a very nice person, if you track down her thread on here. She hides her issues, and belittles a lot of her friends (she’s lost a lot!) whilst pretending that she’s got life sussed or she’s a girl boss. It’s a different type of negativity, and a sheep in wolfs clothing. She takes any deal she can flog! But each to their own ❤
I don’t know who is she so I just google her name and went to her blog. It just seems that her blog offers more value than everything that Lily does, so I just don’t understand how is Lily ever a thing. If she wasn’t from London or have the benefit to live at home, she wouldn’t be who she is. Such a major fraud

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Unfortunately she won’t do that because she thinks carpet is essential in a bedroom. And THEY’VE GOT WOODEN FLOORS UNDERNEATH! 😩😩😩😩 Sorry, this is probably my biggest beef with her, I miss living in an old building with wooden floors so much.
hahah coz is a 'British' thing, lol she forgotten there are other colder places...