Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
She definitely has deleted it.

You know you’re a Londoner when you consider anything outside London primitive and without facilities.

She probably copied it from some Londoner Facebook group as well.
I saw it a few mins ago and liked it. It is all the way at the bottom.

Reactions: 3

Nova

VIP Member
I mean, I guess in a way you could say that if you’re looking for a longterm relationship, you wouldn’t want advice from someone who’s had string of unsuccessful relationships. So I’ll give them that. But I doubt they have anything insightful to say, especially since I doubt I will find someone who will enjoy being bossed around like a certain someone’s husband.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Also, has anyone ever looked into these brands and their plant a tree missions? Those trees don’t last long, just saying.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Avoid xameliax like the plague! She's been doing this "job" for over 10 years ! And has gotten no where. She's literally does nothing allll day. I used to watch her a couple of years back and seeing your message prompted me to go back and see if she's changed.. nope. Still so boring! And lazy. Lord.

That is such an unflattering photo of her. Why can't she smile? She doesn't features striking enough to do the no smile pose face. She looks better smiling. At least show off the teeth you paid for. Got a discount for!
But in comparison her blog offers much more value than Lily's, Lily's is a fraud

Nova

VIP Member
I guess they can see in their views and statistics that apparently the upload time does affect the number of views?

sergeantsantiago

This woman has no shame! Lily is on Instagram begging for teddy fleeces, warm booties and thermals for her kid. She cannot find any online. (yeah, right!) She is not sure why she 'shared all this'. Hm. Let me have a think! Also, she can't buy Grey Ugg Boots because Grey has wide feet and chubby ankles. Why did she feel the need to share this?

You just know she'll be sent a whole wardrobe full of freebies now.
no idea how old grey is but if she’s growing a lot atm why buy Ugg boots which are presumably pricey and which she’ll grow out of in no time? Idgi

pupsichek

Not sure why he's wearing a red string. But to answer your question about celebs wearing it...kabala (a mystic branch of Judaism) was popularized by madonna and followers were the red string on their wrist. Other famous followers were Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I remember reading that one of his films had to spend extra time and money digitally removing his red string from the final cut.
I think in Rich's case it's more related to Judaism as Lily said something about Rich liking her religion during that big Q&A she did this year (perhap he even adopted Judaism, but I can't recall it exactly to be fair). A lot of Jewish people would wear a string like that, it's like a way to protect yourself against evil.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Lily just never thinks at all. She must have known she had the Kate Somerville as coming out with the spot treatment but in last weeks podcast she recommended a different spot treatment bag actually worked so well according to her! If she had any brains she’d mention the things she advertises elsewhere so it didn’t look so fake
Has any influencer ever mentioned toothpaste, works wonder haha!

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Sadly I don’t have children, but even I know that once they start walking they will not likely stay still in one spot where you put them, especially if it’s a plain white cupboard they are facing. It simply doesn’t strike me like a pleasant place for a child to play.
also a potential hazard for their little fingers

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
I thought she was too busy to watch shows or read but now she needs something while Grey watches what seems like her scheduled Peppa Pig.

Truly one thing I hate the most is when moms think mundane things need to center around them because they're now a mom. Girl, that was your life choice. Why don't you work around some things instead
Agreed.

She could also follow the same logic and watch videos from Aussies...!

VNaylor

Chatty Member
View attachment 321659
No other truly busy mother would ever do this. Plus, if you really care about your child you want them to find fun and joy in toys, develop some independence, social skills through role play and, of course, certain motor skills depending on age. Toys are there for your child, not you, or your aesthetic, Lily.
I sometimes fall down a Pinterest/Insta wormhole of toy storage and beautiful open ended toys, but certainly not for hours - as I know most aren’t practical and they’re all heavily styled for photos. Lily doesn’t seem to get that

astridivy

Did anyone notice in IG stories the blue velvet chair in her kitchen where the table normally is? Looks like lily is finally addressing the dead zone!

Bubble12

I don’t think it is Grey’s kitchen - you can see the new built in storage she mentioned being built in the background (hence the paint tins) so I think it’s handles for that? Could be wrong though!
It’s definitely the play kitchen - if you search IKEA duktig kitchen it’s all the plastic parts for that. Bet it’ll look miserable when she’s gone with it.

Nova

VIP Member
Haha good luck with a toddler! I mean they're all different but my house looks like a bomb has gone off in a toy shop until my little one is asleep and I can tidy it up! I do it as I go when I can but she's faster at making a mess than I am at tidying it.
I don’t even have a toddler, but my house is always messy. It doesn’t bother me. I hate putting things away.

Ahh! Knew someone lived in Crouch End at some point!

We live near Lily, but have a lovely quaint high street - however, we love living here precisely because it's quiet and feels more like a village than London. I used to work in Bank, so it was the perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle of spending most of my week in Central London. Lily likes to give the impression that she's a hip and gritty Londoner living in Camden or Islington - couldn't be further from the reality of Bounds Green. 😂

The Frugality is another one who tries to give the impression that she lives somewhere far more interesting than she does (Wood Green, another zone 3/4 North Londoner).
This!!! You’ve completely captured what I was trying to explain!

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I clearly remember the days where Anna was a lot more hesitant about vlogging and that was Lily's strength. They would go on trips together and Lily would vlog it all and Anna would do 8 min vlog or nothing at all. Anna used to always big Lily up so hopefully Lily is able to be happy that Anna has found her niche and confidence.
Back in the day Lily was so much better than Anna when it comes to vlog, I think Anna said that she doesn't like Vlog or Youtube and she prefers blog - I could've made this whole thing up. Anyone?