Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S12345

New video is up early again. Getting the views in while she can (before Anna’s one goes up)?

Reactions: 3

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Lily never mentioned about original features before, can’t wait for her telling us what are those original features in her house.

I said this on Anna’s thread, the previous owner has great taste, I am sure they kept or restored a lot of things. Anna and Mark go shopping for the house, if it is up to them I doubt they can do so well.
What is she spray painting ? Looks like handles, but for what?
grey’s kitchen?

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
So she did a boring ‘What I Wore in a Day’ video today which only means one thing the big downstairs cupboard reveal will mostly likely happen in next weeks video the same day Anna officially reveals her new house 🙄. What a coincidence 🙄.

Also the Peloton is in the office but Rich still doesn’t have a desk of his own.
If she does this, this will be a super low blow. Lets see

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
@Freebies_come2me
Haha, I didn’t realise I actually posted the comment about SE commute, as I intended to delete it since I realised there are places where the commute is actually quite pleasant and I also didn’t want to offend anyone.

I used to live in Greenwich but only during the couple of years when the trains were all over the place because of the works at London Bridge. I loved the area and still miss the river and the views but it used to take me 1:15 to get to work so our move made more sense.
LOL don't worry about it at all. I think we can all get lovely place everywhere what annoying is Lily's smugness

Reactions: 2

Lulu42

I was also watching old Lily vlogs when she had long, dark hair. She was so pretty and the tones she wore really suited her. She is a classic example of following trends that just don't suit her: neutral everything, short blonde hair. It's so sad to see a total lack of confidence. She should grow her hair, dye it back to a chocolate brown and wear some colour.
She’d look great with darker hair an darker highlights!

Bonjour92

VIP Member
The only explanation to the puffer/puffa jacket thing I can think of, is that there is a limit to the number of digits you can use in the description and since she needs to squeeze in so many AffLinks, she is saving every possible digit.

But also, deception and deceit.

It's the London English babe
I’ve actually noticed all British bloggers write “puffa”. It also bothers me as English isn’t my first language but I do think it’s a common thing as someone above mentioned it comes from the brand “Puffa”

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I agree with some of the safety issues, like the small console table etc. They can really be pulled down easily.

But I do feel like her daughter climbing onto a coffee table to be blown out of proportion. I have an 18 month old and he is constantly climbing on things, over the sofa etc. I try to stop him when I can but I know that I can’t be with him without turning away for a few minutes. Personally, I’d rather stand with him and show him how to do it safely.
Of course - teaching them how to get down safely is important, but so are boundaries

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Ha! I hope companies that excessive influencers marketing will learn their lesson from topshop. Looking at Misomma, an expensive piece of junk

3AF03E9A-DDAD-4848-9B35-0E6F86DAA49F.jpeg

Frances is also the one that drew this haha also the print kinda looks like Lily

Last edited: