Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course Lily’s labour will have been worse than Anna’s.

Reactions: 8
For someone that doesn't know how to dress her daughter she sure knows how to keep herself warm. Guess she must have spent all her money buying herself thermals instead of Grey. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Oh my god. Sorry but I find it hilarious that she moved the Soho chair for a photo and damaged the floor. I scrolled through her old photos and the style doesn’t fit at all?? It was literally like she tried to replicate Anna’s last few photos with minimalist, scandi feels which screams jealousy to me. She’s also pumping out more content than before AND suddenly has ‘found herself again’ - sounds more like she’s motivated by her self-made competition between her and her ‘best friend’.

It does also annoy me that she had no issues having renovations that were so pointless during lockdown? Construction was allowed but why did it need to happen SO urgently.

Reactions: 22
Another feee haircut? She’s never think to support her local hairdressers and PAY for her own cut like the rest of us 🤢 Bet she comes back even lighter too.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She needs to get some toe spacers asap if she wants to avoid those big toes turning inwards even more.

Reactions: 5
Her feet are vile.
Why would you take a picture like this when your feet look like that? Polish wouldn’t change that weird big toe shape but at least you wouldn’t see her grubby toe nails 🤢

Like someone else said, she can throw out the razors, epilators and any other hair removal products she’s shilled this year 😂

Reactions: 22
Wow duck off Lily. She needs that for Rich to shave her before today’s treatment
I can’t imagine her being organised enough to shave before appointments then wonders why the treatment doesn’t work in the long run (like the one she mentioned above) 🙄

Reactions: 12
She is a busy London mum
Such a busy day for this busy London mum - taking a picture of her fugly toes as part of an "ad-pr treatment". Did the brand stipulate that part of the ad be that she must share a picture of her twisted toes?

"I've got a highlight on it"
"I will share more info"
"I've got a discount code too"

Lots of begging today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why? Just, why? Her toenails looks like she's been walking through mud for days, and then slapped on varnish to cover it up instead of having a wash.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Guess she can bin those estrid razors now???
As much as I loathe lily, for once it’s not a conflict to be shaving and getting laser. You have to shave before your laser appointment. Hair removal methods that conflict with laser are waxing and epilating bc the pull from the root.

Reactions: 7
So the other day she didn’t know how to layer up her toddler (in not even cold weather, it’s only just got cold IMO) and today she’s showing off her ad gifted thermals and jumper/joggers 😂 She’s a parody of herself.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.