Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Lily have another child when she has been so clearly way more miserable since Grey was born? Does she realise you don't have to have another? Lol. This is like a woman I know... she had a baby and her husband was utterly useless - always working late, never helped around the house, and the baby was like 2 before he looked after her. She ALWAYS complains about him on social media. I always said to my husband: "I hope they don't have a second." Well, she then announced she was pregnant again and is now even more miserable. So foolish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would Lily have another child when she has been so clearly way more miserable since Grey was born? Does she realise you don't have to have another? Lol. This is like a woman I know... she had a baby and her husband was utterly useless - always working late, never helped around the house, and the baby was like 2 before he looked after her. She ALWAYS complains about him on social media. I always said to my husband: "I hope they don't have a second." Well, she then announced she was pregnant again and is now even more miserable. So foolish.
because uni, engaged, married, flat, house, baby 1, baby 2...

Reactions: 30
because uni, engaged, married, flat, house, baby 1, baby 2...
Lily 'I am not like other women' Pebbles is doing everything so much by the book it hurts.

I too get pregnancy or at least actively trying vibes. It's the way she talks about 'multiple children' as if it's already a done deal. She did that during the reno and found out she was pregnant on moving day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lily 'I am not like other women' Pebbles is doing everything so much by the book it hurts.

I too get pregnancy or at least actively trying vibes. It's the way she talks about 'multiple children' as if it's already a done deal. She did that during the reno and found out she was pregnant on moving day.
HAHA

I hate baby shower - got a baby shower
I hate push present - got a push present
Not your usual bride - still your usual bride

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Which means she will want a boy, so she can tick that box off too.

Reactions: 22
HAHA

I hate baby shower - got a baby shower
I hate push present - got a push present
Not your usual bride - still your usual bride
I watched her wedding video the other day. It was most Pinterest wedding - ‘pimp your Prosecco’, doughnut stand, hair styled in that braided up do and a barn.

Reactions: 32
This is 2 years too late but can anyone tell me why lily called grey ‘Fridge’ when she was pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally, she has this Class A narcissistic traits. She turns every conversations back into herself. I hate the way she talks about pregnancy like it's given, I just don't understand what Lily did in her past life, everything come so easily to her, like too easily.

"this is the house you will have children in” - this is also her, buy a house and have kids - is a package. God forbid Anna wants to enjoy her life a little, like someone posted earlier, she wants Anna to get pregnant asap just so that she wouldn't be the only one suffer career wise. But we all know Anna will thrive.

It’s incredibly insensitive of her to speak about Anna’s family plans like that - and to however many thousand of people listen to the podcast. To be fair to Anna whenever I’ve heard her mention babies she says something along the lines of “the thought of mark with a baby makes her ovaries ache.. and stresses how fortunate they would be if it works out like that for them.” She is very aware of not taking anything for granted or being presumptuous that things will work out biologically

Reactions: 19
I watched her wedding video the other day. It was most Pinterest wedding - ‘pimp your Prosecco’, doughnut stand, hair styled in that braided up do and a barn.
now you've made me watch it! :D
not the biggest fan of the dress but she looked beautiful and very happy
i also loved the barn as a venue, but, bbuuutttt did they SERIOUSLY use jo malone candles as decoration???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
now you've made me watch it! :D
not the biggest fan of the dress but she looked beautiful and very happy
i also loved the barn as a venue, but, bbuuutttt did they SERIOUSLY use jo malone candles as decoration???
Was gifted but didnt have to declare it at that time. Evian was also a sponsor but we know Lily loves london tap water. True story

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s incredibly insensitive of her to speak about Anna’s family plans like that - and to however many thousand of people listen to the podcast. To be fair to Anna whenever I’ve heard her mention babies she says something along the lines of “the thought of mark with a baby makes her ovaries ache.. and stresses how fortunate they would be if it works out like that for them.” She is very aware of not taking anything for granted or being presumptuous that things will work out biologically
I agree with this. I thought Anna may have felt a little awkward while Lily was saying this on the podcast. I’m not sure why Lily thinks that these things are just a given - that you will just easily have these healthy kids appear and your biggest worry is how to decorate your house.
I do really like both their content but I sometimes feel like in real life Lily may be quite overpowering to Anna. I feel like I can relate to Anna a lot and I have experienced people like Lily before. Or maybe I’m over analysing the whole thing!

Reactions: 16
The day Anna announces she is having a baby, Lily will transform into a full-on green mega grinch. She won’t be able to contain her envy. She’s obviously struggled with the transition to motherhood and seeing Anna so put together would destroy her.

Reactions: 25
The day Anna announces she is having a baby, Lily will transform into a full-on green mega grinch. She won’t be able to contain her envy. She’s obviously struggled with the transition to motherhood and seeing Anna so put together would destroy her.
She will be me me me. You only have one so you won’t understand the hardship of 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Obviously no one knows until it happens (if it does) but I can imagine Anna transitioning to motherhood very well. Her and Mark are dorks but in a nice way most of the time and I think they would recognize their privilege of being in such a situation. Anna also claims to be super organised and ‘Virgo’ so can’t imagine there would be any of this “nobody told me...” crap

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.