Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise she was saying “cow shed”. I thought she was saying “carol...” something or other. 😂😂 I thought it was a new brand. Lol. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she so inconsistent? She swatched the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow but not the Armani one. Then she went on and on about the diffuser but didn’t say what scent it was but looked up stuff from Cowshed or whatever else she was indirectly shilling. Her hands looked grubby in those cut aways and her hair was tragic (super curly on one side and all the waves had dropped out on the other) and this is her job?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t even pronounce the product names - take two seconds to YouTube an ad from the product and I’m sure you’ll see how to pronounce it in no time. It’s really not that hard. My god.

Reactions: 10
I can just imagine Lily barging into the bathroom while Rich is having a shower to tell him off about using the Byredo shower gel. 'Are you joking? I had to pay for that, it's not for sharing. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I love the video Anna did on her grid of her making the cookie dough for the John Lewis advert. Lily’s would be tit in comparison, she would post one where she is awkwardly giving to someone (because she probably doesn’t know how to give) then she’d post on her stories moaning about how hard and annoying it was to make

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not defending her... but I'd hit the roof if my partner used my expensive body care.

Reactions: 1
I'm not defending her... but I'd hit the roof if my partner used my expensive body care.
She only cares because she had to spend her own money though. I don’t think anyone was saying it was/wasn’t annoying tbh. She’s usually so wasteful it’s hilarious to see her get so irritated and ration products she’s definitely hoping will be sent to her for free next time!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lily's problem is that she has no idea how anything in the world works.
no one told her!!

It amazes me, that with her job being an influencer and working with brands, she has not been tagged in anything for almost a year and a half on instagram. It really cements the fact that she produces basically nothing of value - for both followers or affiliated brands.

I looked at Annas page, and she is tagged quite often for recipes, her book or her style, same with a lot of other similar people.
she's definitely reading here, she reposted a story where someone tagged her 😂

rich's to do list: keep my mouth shut, get a haircut, buy a walnut
since this was page 42, i'm copying it here for a title 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
she's definitely reading here, she reposted a story where someone tagged her 😂
I don't get this..tagged her what?

I thought the lazy susan was taken from the microwave 😂, oh well, it's lily we're talking about here..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so excited to see what the new thread title will be

Oh Christ. She’s got a new plant. I give it two days before she is ;
A) complaining that it’s dying. Must be the shops fault
B) Grey is tearing leaves off of it. No one told her you can keep children away from plants

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a real sweet tooth but those things are practically 99% sugar lol.
I know, me too

85g Cocoa Powder
400g Caster Sugar
125ml Vegetable Oil
4 Eggs
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
250g Plain Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
60g Icing Sugar

460g of sugar:eek::eek:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
8F22EF47-F847-4878-A41E-D4522CEF4CC4.jpeg

... What is this apostrophe doing after the word “Vlogmas”? Surely she can’t possibly think that the plural of vlogmas is vlogmas’?

I might be sick at the sight of it. People who pluralise by using apostrophes, but only on certain words, need to get in the bin. You are taught the rules for apostrophes at every Key Stage in the UK.

Also, “thought of the day” seems apt; I doubt that there’s many instances of multiple thoughts per day between these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 336861

... What is this apostrophe doing after the word “Vlogmas”? Surely she can’t possibly think that the plural of vlogmas is vlogmas’?

I might be sick at the sight of it. People who pluralise by using apostrophes, but only on certain words, need to get in the bin. You are taught the rules for apostrophes at every Key Stage in the UK.

Also, “thought of the day” seems apt; I doubt that there’s many instances of multiple thoughts per day between these two.
Agree with everything you said, isn’t she supposed to be an aUtHor

also, she is definitely the type of person who finds it hilarious to humiliate other people when they make a mistake. She can’t even pronounce half the brands/ words she uses on a daily basis but of course lets all laugh at Rich who thought the saying was something else

Reactions: 22
I know, me too

85g Cocoa Powder
400g Caster Sugar
125ml Vegetable Oil
4 Eggs
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
250g Plain Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
60g Icing Sugar

460g of sugar:eek::eek:
I think I made these when she first published the recipe, and remember thinking they were tasty (for my sophisticated 20 yo palate)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Waiting for her to eat in the loo next time. Think she wants to be those hip free spirit mum that allows their kids to do all they want, she sadly cannot pull it off

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.