Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks so, so bad. How can she look in the mirror and be like “yep - this looks good”. It’s like a helmet. The pyjamas all look awful, really unflattering and I wish she would get a nice bra and give herself some shape! She looks like a sad shapeless sack of beige potatoes

Reactions: 19
I don’t like to speculate about pregnancy but she does talk about having another child all the time so it’s not unreasonable that people may think she is - it’s a different matter if people are commenting on her channels however. But....something that Lily said on the podcast made me think she may be pregnant, or at least trying again. They were talking about ttc and knowing your own body and she referred to her pregnancy with Grey as the “first time round”. I might be reading too much into it, but it was the way she said it, so I wouldn’t be surprised if was pregnant to be honest. She looks quite sickly on that picture on Instagram which reminded me of those first trimester videos she did slumped on the sofa apparently unable to move....

Reactions: 19
I don't want to speculate about pregnancy either, but for those who are, Lily posted an Instagram reply to someone who was speculating that her 'pregnant face' was actually 'period face.' Not that this means it's the truth or anything, but just putting it out there that she said that.

She has stated on the podcast that she pretty much thinks she'll have a second baby in 2021, so I'm sure baby Oatmeal is not too far off. As for her talking like she's already pregnant, she does this. In fact, at one point she talked as if Anna was already pregnant to the point where I thought she had given the game away. In one podcast (probably the motherhood one, but I'm not certain), she said things in relation to motherhood like 'Oh, you'll find out' or 'you'll learn,' that made me think Anna would be 'finding out,' in a few months time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone post some screenshots of the reel? Lily blocked me and I need a laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
But in comparison her blog offers much more value than Lily's, Lily's is a fraud
Amelia is also reportedly not a very nice person, if you track down her thread on here. She hides her issues, and belittles a lot of her friends (she’s lost a lot!) whilst pretending that she’s got life sussed or she’s a girl boss. It’s a different type of negativity, and a sheep in wolfs clothing. She takes any deal she can flog! But each to their own ❤

Reactions: 7
Amelia is also reportedly not a very nice person, if you track down her thread on here. She hides her issues, and belittles a lot of her friends (she’s lost a lot!) whilst pretending that she’s got life sussed or she’s a girl boss. It’s a different type of negativity, and a sheep in wolfs clothing. She takes any deal she can flog! But each to their own ❤
I don’t know who is she so I just google her name and went to her blog. It just seems that her blog offers more value than everything that Lily does, so I just don’t understand how is Lily ever a thing. If she wasn’t from London or have the benefit to live at home, she wouldn’t be who she is. Such a major fraud

Reactions: 5
I think that's the difference isn't it? She grew up wealthy and so for her it's nothing new or exciting. She doesn't need to brag about every new expensive thing because that's her baseline.
Exactly. Lily is nouveau riche.

Since she’s so into wearing French phrases, maybe she should slap that on a sweatshirt and criticize Rich’s pronunciation every time he tries to say it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Lily is nouveau riche.

Since she’s so into wearing French phrases, maybe she should slap that on a sweatshirt and criticize Rich’s pronunciation every time he tries to say it😂
so does many of the OG like Lydia and In the frow so tacky

Reactions: 9
Thank you! I don’t even know who that is 🤣🤣🤣
I love Brittany Bathgate! This is a new development and only happened during lockdown, and only because I took/ had the time to listen to her. Before, I dismissed her because her style is not for me. That’s still true, we have totally different body types and personal style, but despite that, I’ve learned some things from her and find her relaxing to watch. Her vlogs are genuinely little art works.

BB is really sharp, she knows what she’s talking about. She has an art school background and worked in retail/ fashion (?) for years before just vlogging. Her aesthetic is cohesive and she seems genuinely aware of the world around her, as well as concerned with being her true self. I think her recent life changes reflect how different she is compared to her influencer peers who just go with the herd. And this is reflected by her brand partnerships - Barbour and Cartier as opposed to Lily’s deodorant and natty PJ deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
another dictionary gem from lily on her insta stories last night: the LOVELY xx led the class and was as LOVELY as ever :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can someone post some screenshots of the reel? Lily blocked me and I need a laugh
here have fun 😂😂😂
15817806-ADE3-47C8-A32C-E814C8BB5083.jpeg
1107761A-90E5-40F2-B708-1450D70884C8.jpeg
94353422-FE5A-4E62-8429-B38615CB93ED.jpeg

• Haha
another dictionary gem from lily on her insta stories last night: the LOVELY xx led the class and was as LOVELY as ever :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
hahah you'd thought she could use CLEVER OR TALENTED

here have fun 😂😂😂View attachment 334412View attachment 334413View attachment 334414
Grrr, she looks like she could do the Wild deodorant with this ad too, I just smelled something stinky, brb need to investigate the source!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t know that at all! Maybe I’ll have to check her thread out.

Reactions: 1
But....something that Lily said on the podcast made me think she may be pregnant, or at least trying again. They were talking about ttc and knowing your own body and she referred to her pregnancy with Grey as the “first time round”. I might be reading too much into it, but it was the way she said it, so I wouldn’t be surprised if was pregnant to be honest.
I picked up on that too! It made me think that they’ve definitely started trying again but that she isn’t pregnant yet (she also mentioned on the podcast she was on her period & she sounded a bit pissed off about it)

one thing I did want to mention - although we probably shouldn’t be speculating about pregnancy, she talks about it so much (& not just her own experience) that I think it invites other people to talk about it too. I get so frustrated with Lily when she talks about future kids & Anna having children (Lily said in the latest podcast to Anna “this is the house you will have children in”) because she would be the first person to say you shouldn’t ask people or unintentionally do something to put pressure on someone, but openly talking about someone else’s current or future plans is her putting that pressure on. People are now aware that Anna is planning on having children in that house and that she also is worried about what children will do to her marriage, but NONE of that has actually come from Anna herself, it’s all through Lily. And now because of that, Anna’s viewers will 100% end up trying to guess when she’s pregnant & start the speculation.

Oh, and don’t get me started on how she talks about her & Rich having future children like it’s a given......

Sorry for the rant 😂 but if I don’t say it here I’d end up DMing her and potentially end up being a bit too blunt!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I picked up on that too! It made me think that they’ve definitely started trying again but that she isn’t pregnant yet (she also mentioned on the podcast she was on her period & she sounded a bit pissed off about it)

one thing I did want to mention - although we probably shouldn’t be speculating about pregnancy, she talks about it so much (& not just her own experience) that I think it invites other people to talk about it too. I get so frustrated with Lily when she talks about future kids & Anna having children (Lily said in the latest podcast to Anna “this is the house you will have children in”) because she would be the first person to say you shouldn’t ask people or unintentionally do something to put pressure on someone, but openly talking about someone else’s current or future plans is her putting that pressure on. People are now aware that Anna is planning on having children in that house and that she also is worried about what children will do to her marriage, but NONE of that has actually come from Anna herself, it’s all through Lily. And now because of that, Anna’s viewers will 100% end up trying to guess when she’s pregnant & start the speculation.

Oh, and don’t get me started on how she talks about her & Rich having future children like it’s a given......

Sorry for the rant 😂 but if I don’t say it here I’d end up DMing her and potentially end up being a bit too blunt!!!
Totally, she has this Class A narcissistic traits. She turns every conversations back into herself. I hate the way she talks about pregnancy like it's given, I just don't understand what Lily did in her past life, everything come so easily to her, like too easily.

"this is the house you will have children in” - this is also her, buy a house and have kids - is a package. God forbid Anna wants to enjoy her life a little, like someone posted earlier, she wants Anna to get pregnant asap just so that she wouldn't be the only one suffer career wise. But we all know Anna will thrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I was also watching old Lily vlogs when she had long, dark hair. She was so pretty and the tones she wore really suited her. She is a classic example of following trends that just don't suit her: neutral everything, short blonde hair. It's so sad to see a total lack of confidence. She should grow her hair, dye it back to a chocolate brown and wear some colour.

Reactions: 23
I was also watching old Lily vlogs when she had long, dark hair. She was so pretty and the tones she wore really suited her. She is a classic example of following trends that just don't suit her: neutral everything, short blonde hair. It's so sad to see a total lack of confidence. She should grow her hair, dye it back to a chocolate brown and wear some colour.
She wants to be Philippa Bloom, with the “fancy” tracksuit trend (NOT in Lily’s case: she looks homeless in them), the beige colours, the men’s tshirts etc. What Lily doesn’t get is that to pull that off you need to look groomed and impeccable. Philippa always has on a full face of make up, expensive jewellery, perfectly done hair, manicure, pedicure etc. Lily just looks like a smelly slob in old trackies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’d look great with darker hair an darker highlights!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.