Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Grey can now stand in front of the ugly cupboard spinning aunt Susan. Lily needs to get a life

Surely it's some sort of allergy? Why doesn't she get to the root cause and sort it out rather than posting it all over Instagram?
Otherwise she won’t have something to moan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she wants her 1 year old to pull her toys down from an unfixed, heavy piece of glass?

What a monumental bellend.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It will help the toys at the back of the cupboard get played with?! She could only fit 4 toys on it. Not exactly life changing. Can’t you just get the toys out for Grey, Lily?

Reactions: 18
She literally has no idea how children work does she?! Jesus - she lives in a dream world where toddlers play lovingly with their toys strategically placed on a lazy Susan THAT ISN'T EVEN FIXED DOWN (ouch) Then carefully places them back for next time. She’s so dense and in for a bloody shock!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember how she’d always moan that hairdressers didn’t know how to “style” her hair like she does with the GHD’s? Just thought those were probably freebies (before they had to declare) and she still was ungrateful enough to huff over it 🤢
Having seen her hair in its natural state I'm not surprised. She needs to pay 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 to see someone who knows how to work with coils and curls.

Reactions: 4
She literally has no idea how children work does she?! Jesus - she lives in a dream world where toddlers play lovingly with their toys strategically placed on a lazy Susan THAT ISN'T EVEN FIXED DOWN (ouch) Then carefully places them back for next time. She’s so dense and in for a bloody shock!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Lily's problem is that she has no idea how anything in the world works.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Which mum doesn’t take their kids toys out for them to play with and the put them away whenever they need to? She’s so weird. Poor child will never have the freedom to just play as she likes as it’s all about the aesthetic.

Reactions: 22
It amazes me, that with her job being an influencer and working with brands, she has not been tagged in anything for almost a year and a half on instagram. It really cements the fact that she produces basically nothing of value - for both followers or affiliated brands.

I looked at Annas page, and she is tagged quite often for recipes, her book or her style, same with a lot of other similar people.

Reactions: 25
Lily thinks she's a genius for thinking about a lazy Susan even though The Home Edit and everyone else whose work involves organising other people's spaces use lazy Susan's all the time. She really is a pedantic moron.

Reactions: 15
It amazes me, that with her job being an influencer and working with brands, she has not been tagged in anything for almost a year and a half on instagram. It really cements the fact that she produces basically nothing of value - for both followers or affiliated brands.

I looked at Annas page, and she is tagged quite often for recipes, her book or her style, same with a lot of other similar people.
Good point! Just went to check, and her last tagged photos were from when she had Grey, summer of last year! Very telling

Reactions: 4
Why was she trying to be sexy whilst showing off her crusty lips?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
New video is up early again. Getting the views in while she can (before Anna’s one goes up)?

Reactions: 3
Looking at the description box under the new video - of all the products that she mentions, only three were bought with her own money! One of them is a shower gel that she "caught Rich using and I was like - absolutely NOT!" And £39 hair bands (I guess if everything else in your life is a pr "gift" you can waste that much money on hair bands)

Plus, she couldn't pronounce half the stuff or remember what they are or what they're called so she had to google it and read from the screen 🙄 how professional

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking at the description box under the new video - of all the products that she mentions, only three were bought with her own money! One of them is a shower gel that she "caught Rich using and I was like - absolutely NOT!" And £39 hair bands (I guess if everything else in your life is a pr "gift" you can waste that much money on hair bands)
The video concept is dull, dull, DULL! Not that I expected anything less from Lily Plebbles.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.