Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just zoomed in on that photo with her feet and really, I wouldn't advise it. Like if you ever plan on eating again etc.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the woman needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How on earth has Grey managed to smash shatterproof baubles?! My son has dropped/thrown our baubles tons of times already and theyā€™ve all been fine! Somehow I think Lily didnā€™t actually check which decorations are shatterproof...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How on earth has Grey managed to smash shatterproof baubles?! My son has dropped/thrown our baubles tons of times already and theyā€™ve all been fine! Somehow I think Lily didnā€™t actually check which decorations are shatterproof...
I was thinking the same, my daughter has dropped two today and neither shattered. Lily is such a moany dick. If you donā€™t want to clear up baubles all day then keep your toddler away from them.
Also, do we really need to see a close up of those lips. No

Reactions: 14
I was thinking the same, my daughter has dropped two today and neither shattered. Lily is such a moany dick. If you donā€™t want to clear up baubles all day then keep your toddler away from them.
Also, do we really need to see a close up of those lips. No
She wants to go all Scandi vibe, the paper ornament is a thing now, so of course she needs to swap it up. Hahah can smell her tit from far

6B1DE2BC-2C73-47AE-B56B-D8411A1C4F28.png
or maybe worry about your own damn content green moanster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember how sheā€™d always moan that hairdressers didnā€™t know how to ā€œstyleā€ her hair like she does with the GHDā€™s? Just thought those were probably freebies (before they had to declare) and she still was ungrateful enough to huff over it šŸ¤¢

• Angry
Anna ....if Lily pebbles requested then DM her the videos we don't need them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.