Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I thought that was just an affiliate link like any other link to random items she has previously done to other JL products. I don’t think this was the exciting work she’s doing with brands. It’s probably again some shit irrelevant ad and since she knows it’s boring af she has to pretend she’s excited.
I think you are right. I jumped to conclusion too quickly. Maybe is also her attempt to get more money because many of us will be shopping at JL

Reactions: 4

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I don't mind the new sofa but it looks ridiculous next to the new lamp and the lamp DOES NOT AT ALL go with the hague blue walls.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
View attachment 312858
This is from the Facebook group for the podcast. Why would I want relationship advice from two women who both settled for the first guy they found at uni? I wouldn't mind hearing Anna's thoughts but I seriously don't want to hear Lily telling us what a great, equal relationship she and Rich have when we have all seen how she treats him. The questions in the thread are surprisingly interesting but I doubt that these two ladies can offer anything particularly insightful on the topic.
I wonder how many times Lily says "like" in her cream monologue? Place your bets now....

belppa

If she gets it before Anna, no one can say she copied Anna. I don’t think Rich or Lily are big spinning fans, must be the status thing to outdo Anna and Mark. Predictable
Where are they going to put that in the house?

If Rich has his own channel and was allowed a day out on his own, the video would consist of him waking up at the crack of dawn, silently packing his little day bag and sneaking off to a park bench to have a cry. After gathering himself together, he’d go the IKEA and act like a child in a sweet shop as he enjoys his own meatball meal and choosing what desk he’d like. Rich’s day out! But after his wonderful day alone, he’d have to compose himself before walking back through the front door back to his miserable wife and the prospect of his balls being put back in a vice. Poor bastard.
Come to think of it, I'd rather watch that than watch Lily moan all day..

Last edited:

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
There is quite a bit of research around showing how going to nursery too young can negatively impact a child's development so maybe that's why they are waiting until she is 2. Saying that mine had to go when he was 7 months as I had no choice & needed to work for the money so they are very lucky they are able to look after Grey at home and send her to nursery at a good age. Not all of us have that luxury.

martaS

VIP Member
I'm not sure this is the case here but there are many reasons why a child is not out of nappies before a 2nd child arrives. You simply cant wait for a child to be out of nappies before you try again. It would make things easier in some way but children can still regress anyway
My nephew regressed a couple of times, after being ill with a stomach bug... Bless him. He was still struggling a bit when he went to nursery at 3 years old. Otherwise, he's a very bright boy, with no other development issues, but every kid learns things in their own time and some things come easier than others.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Lily’s views are not that far off Madeleine Olivia’s views, and she just hit 500 k. I think that’s why Anna gets expensive adverts - because her views are quite high for the amount of subscribers she has.
Also Anna puts out more videos (sometimes twice a week I think?) so in total she’s getting a lot more views that way too

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Talking of dishwasher elves, do you think Lily ever cleans her dishwasher and washing machine ? I bet no one has told her that she needs to so has never done it. Just like she never cleaned behind her oven
Grim. I'm not the best at keeping on top of those things but I do it when I remember and it makes all the difference to the use of them. Does she have a tumble dryer? Reckon she cleans the filter out regularly?!

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
Talking of dishwasher elves, do you think Lily ever cleans her dishwasher and washing machine ? I bet no one has told her that she needs to so has never done it. Just like she never cleaned behind her oven
I think with the dishwasher it depends on what you put in there. We give our dishes a quick rinse, so there is no food on it, and when we clean the filter it never has food in it. I don’t clean the dishwasher itself specially, just run it on the hottest setting empty once in a while.
When we used to go to other people’s houses pre Covid it always grossed me out seeing dishwashers with food bits in them.

Dina2Dina

It sounds like she hates the realities of having a child so why would she want to make it harder on herself by having a second? As my mother would say, she should at least make sure the first kid is out of diapers before having the second. I cant even imagine the moaning if she had two kids in diapers.

Also Grey would have room to play in the office if she gave that to her as a bedroom. Children don't need separate designated playroom. Plenty grow up without them and are fine. What they need are parents that don't force aesthetics onto them that dampen everything
I'm not sure this is the case here but there are many reasons why a child is not out of nappies before a 2nd child arrives. You simply cant wait for a child to be out of nappies before you try again. It would make things easier in some way but children can still regress anyway