Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you ever do decide you need a garlic crusher, I'd highly recommend the Joseph Joseph one: it's a joy to use (christ I need to get out more) and no bother to clean. No need to peel the garlic either.
Poor Lily is probably still struggling with a lesser one. My heart goes out to her.
you dont need to peel the garlic!?!?!

Reactions: 5

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
LOVE #RichGetADesk 🤣

Also, I didn’t see it being mentioned here but how ridiculous is it that in her desk video we saw that het F&B paint is already chipping? I can’t believe it. These influencers are so dumb! They buy the overpriced paint even though the quality sucks just bc it’s trendy...lol
It's gifted to a lot of them though isn't it? I don't know if Lily's was gifted but inthefrow's was definitely gifted last year. Hopefully the Hague blue chips off completely downstairs. I used to think it was a nice colour but goes to show how a few short years later it looks so passé.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Lily hanging out with her friends was the best parts of her old vlogs!

oh yes - Jake was the opera guy.

They spent last NYE in Brighton (gifted stay of course) with Gemma, her husband and 2 kids. They were barely on camera, it seemed like they weren't really too keen to be filmed anymore (fair enough) The vlog was so boring and downbeat. Although there was a classic Lily moment when she asked Rich what his goals for 2020 might be. Rich said maybe he wanted to do some challenge like climb a mountain. To which Lily immediately said 'NO Rich you can't do that, and give me that anxiety' if he climbed a mountain with no oxygen at the top :rolleyes:
typical Lily - shooting down and crushing Rich's hypothetical dream!
How if Rich dies or break a leg and she has to take care of Grey all by herself?

• Haha

PiggyPoo

It came up in a podcast episode. Just that, when they lived in the flat as they walked by each other they would pretend hump or Anna would stick her fingers into his bum. Not sure why they needed to start over sharing but it’s too much 🤢
Wow I'm so vanilla by comparison, I just peck my boyfriend on the general face area when I walk past him

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even know where to start if my brows were like hers. But I’m no brow expert. She definitely needs them shaping. I wonder if she should get them laminated like Anna and then trimmed?

under the ivy

VIP Member
I agree with all the comments saying what the issue is around Grey going to nursery at 2; it's up to her and Rich how they parent but don't broadcast on a public platform making out it's some 'bad' issue when she's doing Q+A. People could have found her insights helpful (lol) if she was more open about it as I'm sure it's a relevant topic for many parents.

Her unboxing the T-shirt was so dull.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I would have thought saying the above is unprofessional. If I was Kate Somerville or someone I’d be annoyed she was openly saying she preferred her current jobs.
HAHAH serve them right, if they don't do their due-diligence of what Lily is like then too bad! they have just paid someone lousy haha

1605221616932.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Totally - I do my makeup in 5/10 minutes when toddler is playing - plus she doesn’t ‘need’ to wear makeup (not that anyone ‘needs to’ obviously) if she’s just at home. Plus has presumably set up the camera to record such a ‘candid’ moment or asked Rich to do it!
This is a good point!! She’s not going out anywhere EVER so why bother??

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Also, Lily ended up having a c-section so who knows if she ended up fully dilated anyway 🤷‍♀️
To be fair, she definitely did, because you don’t start pushing until you’re fully dilated, and she mentioned being in the pushing stage for a long time. Plus getting through the contractions to reach 10cm is seriously hard, even without pushing the baby out!

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she pronounced loccitane wrong. 😂😂 can’t someone share a video of her saying it... please!!
Oh, I heard that a few weeks ago when I had YouTube on auto play in the background. It was some pretty old vlog of hers. Imagine my delight when I heard it! 😂 I should have posted it straight away, I’m going to if I can find it again.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
apologies for the potentially really stupid question (I don’t own my own house yet nor have I done a reno) but I can’t figure out where they would put a staircase to the loft? Their upstairs hallway is tiny! Does anyone with way more knowledge than me know how this would work because I can’t figure it out and it’s bugging me 😂
I think it would have to partially use the small bedroom which is currently Grey's room.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Getting rid if the Joseph Joseph utinsels she said were sooooo handy in her video too. Also why are they all hung on the spinner the wrong way around. Is she getting rid of the knife set yet too?
She said it will scratch her pots lol! She is so stupid, didn’t she know about it before she buys.
I'm with you, they are the handiest things ever. I've got so many floating about the kitchen! I am guessing she doesn't know how to use them.
She is stupid that is it.