Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
That is one of the options, and this is the option that many people are doing, myself including. The downside is that the person who works in kitchen get distracted easily with people coming in and out of the kitchen. I dont know why she put that useless console table in the office which takes so much space. I am sure Richard’s company will pay for the new desk so is just lily doesnt want anything ikea to interfere with her STYLE
It is, but it’s better than nothing. Also the benefit of not having an open plan everything 😂 Could have turned the separate dining room into the office, like many people had to do.

Reactions: 2
Singing classes? For a not-quite-18-month-old? I've never heard anything so ridiculous.
[/QUOTE
If it actually is singing classes I 100% agree, but assumed it may be more along the lines of monkey music? Although with father martin’s contacts maybe it is proper vocal coaching!

• Haha

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
I know this was brought up a few pages back but I can't believe she actually admitted that she won't promote small businesses because she can't post affiliate links!. Shocking :mad: I've never seen another influencer or celebrity admit that apart from Lily.
Screenshots anyone? That’s truly selfish, entitled behaviour 😡

I think the nursery at 2 sounds like a topic they have argued about and it's a compromise. Possibly one wants for one of them to be working full time and have Grey in nursery now and the other wants to wait until she is 3 for the free hours. Or they want to try for a second baby when Grey is 2 and Rich doesn't think he could cope looking after a toddler and a pregnant Lily and be working which is fair enough tbh.

If it was something like wanting for Covid to pass or just simply enjoying having Grey at home surely she would just say that?
I wondered this. Will they even get the free hours when she's 3 though? I think there's an upper earning threshold?

Reactions: 1

jeijddn

It really seems like she had a proper talking-to from her management.

She's started putting more effort into her vlogs (ie, adding background music. She's sUcH a CrEaTiVe), creating (pointless) reels and suddenly trying to convince us she's grateful for her viewers.

I'm reminded of last year when she mentioned having a meeting with them and leaving in tears. I wonder if she had another moment of "pull up your socks, Lily, your content is terrible" from them.
When did she mention it? If in one of the vlogs, would you mind sharing it?

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
Honestly surprised she hasn't had a public meltdown about her low views yet. I could see her desperately trying to put the blame on other people or factors somehow (e.g. being a mom or some shit). Her viewership has SERIOUSLY plummeted. I guess people have finally had enough of her negative attitude and lack of creativity. She hasn't attained 100K views on a video in MONTHS. Even Anna performs better now.
Lily’s views are not that far off Madeleine Olivia’s views, and she just hit 500 k. I think that’s why Anna gets expensive adverts - because her views are quite high for the amount of subscribers she has.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
How much earlier are they than Anna’s? I know they’ve never got the hang of adjusting the timings when the clocks go back/forward so wondered if it was that weekend?
The Sunday the time changed Lily's video was up very early, I think Anna's went up at the usual 9? Last Sunday Lily's video was up by 8 am, maybe even earlier but that's just when I noticed it. A lot of the comments are thanking her for the earlier upload too so I think she will stick with it for a while to see if it improves her views.

Super curious about why they'll put Grey into nursery at 2 and the reasoning behind it that clearly she's doesn't want to talk about
So curious too! My little one is only going from age 2.... Because our local nursery that we want her to go to only take them from age 2 and we're fortunate enough to have family care currently.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Hmm, my impression was they allowed Grey to play with a lot of things that she can get her hand onto. Left, tampon and wallet - sorry if you don't want your kid to play with your wallet, shouldn't you put it away and tell her that it is not allowed. Underwear on her head and nose next?

pupsichek

HAHA! His company literally does the After-complaints service for ASA, how is it not conflict of interest. haha

6pm, poor Lily have to do bath and sleep time plus she can cook dinner. I wonder how other mums survived :( #mytoughlifethatnoonetoldme
I'm sorry I'm not from the UK. What is ASA?

zizzly

Somehow I like Lily's better than Anna. Anna's like looking at her blog post or instagram...same outfits same posing....ughhh.
OMG...how disingenuous is this article? This isn’t even her house. I thought perhaps it was just the dining area set up in a studio, but the bedroom isn’t setting plaster, the living room is grey paint not Hague Blue. Can’t believe John Lewis did this work with her. Her YouTube audience aren’t fools...but she is.

Also, that Plum & Ashby candle was so gifted, she’d never spend £25 on a candle