Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I know we've discussed her house a ton already, but I have to say that what she did for her bedroom, with the designer, if carried out throughout the house, could be such a good vibe for a house. I love that pink color and I love the light woods. I'm unsure if anyone here watches Rachel Metz? she's a lil woo-woo-y for me on certain things, but I love that she is very up front about how when she re-does a room or a house, sometimes things don't work the first time and you have to go in and make things more functional.

I think Lily owning up to her renovation mistakes and actually working with a designer properly and redoing her house COULD be interesting if she isn't too moany about it, not that she knows how to do that, I guess? but it would definitely be good content for her. I know she can't deal with criticism so having a designer rip into her about her mistakes might kill her? but if she could do something like that, I would be so interested.

I'm just bored of her saying she's going to be "real" and then just complaining. Being real means you talk about the good too.. yet even when she talks about the good, there's something there that's really annoying. I think she's in a position that could make or break her career - get things into high gear and get your content to a point where it's interesting again, and she could really see things moving forward. She claims there's so much no one told her, so why not capitalize on that and learn? I'd love a series of her working with a therapist, a personal trainer or a nutritionist, and talk about the postpartum struggles she had and how she's working on those. A series with a professional shopper or a stylist maybe, as she explores new styles that fit her new lifestyle as a mother; videos where she fixes her renovation mistakes, etc. But she just doesn't seem interested in putting in the work.. and in a way, I get it? I can do that sometimes - it's self sabotage: you get so nervous about failing that you just don't even try? But when your entire career is so nebulous anyway, I don't see the harm in taking some risks... but also it is Lily, I guess, so what can you expect..

This was a whole lot to say that she's gotten so boring lately; and going back and watching her old vlogs, it's hard to believe it's even the same person. Recommendation for those of you who want some fun content though: I'm in love with Grackle lately. She's the anti-Lily, in that she takes risks and has fun with her content and seems so grateful for everything she gets on YouTube.
Can’t believe you’re giving this advice away for free... 😘 if lily/gleam had half a clue they’d be on here taking these tips and running with them!

Reactions: 5
Why is she making such a big deal of Rich’s birthday, she doesn’t usually?!

Is she showing how much she loves him after all the YouTube comments about not letting him have a desk? Or is she just trying to show that she loves her husband as much as Anna loves Mark 🙄?
I don’t think there’s an agenda other than that Little Miss I’m So Creative has no content planned or ads to plug so going overboard on Rich’s birthday to fill a gap. 😂

Also, is the red string on Rich’s wrist Scientology? That cult Tom Cruise belongs too?! Remember Hollywood celebs wearing them. (Apologies for my ignorance if not)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
can someone clear it up for me, what’s the link between the blue/gold dress saga and her taking photos of products whilst naked ?

Geranium

VIP Member
It’s actually interesting. I keep comparing Anna, Lily and Madeleine Olivia. They are all in the UK, have roughly the same number of subscribers, same age, etc. However Lily doesn’t take it seriously atm and MO keeps disappearing because of her mental health. It seems to be that Anna is the one who not only takes it seriously but also is seemingly lucky with not having any mental health issues.
The only other people with similar number of subscribers that I follow are Ruby Granger (she has views on par with Anna or higher) and Hermione Chantal (views on par with Lily’s) but their channels are quite different in their topics so it’s not a direct comparison.
I like Madeleine Olivia so much but I worry for her, I don’t think this is quite the right career for her given her mental health issues. She’s really good and I love her content but it seems to cause her so much stress - I wonder is it worth it?
She’s such a lovely genuine girl.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Maybe she was fuming about Anna's sponsorship with Shisedo so came off IG? I'd be pretty mad about that too if I was Lily.

Sarahsnightmare

I don’t know why this is specifically etched into my memory but I remember her getting this garlic rocker (probably ad gifted) and talking about how “smart” and “genius” it is. I know they’re completely normal words to use but when lily uses them it makes me grit my teeth 😂
I bought a similar rocker because I remember her and Anna talking about how great it was. I hated it! Did not make anything faster and it was a pain to clean. I'll just continue chopping my garlic with a knife thanks

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
That spud is just an ordinary spud. Sorry Lily!

Her dance makes me puke so disgusting

I asked my husband about the chair. He said you need a certain style to pull it off which I agreed. I just don’t see how it goes with her mismatched living room but this is Lily we talking about right.

belppa

She can't take criticism lmfao. What do you mean you "know"? Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have pronounced the word incorrectly (not just once but twice may I add!). She always has to somehow justify herself when someone points out something she did/said wrong, like she always has to make it sound like it wasn't really wrong -- like she actually knows what the right way is but for some reason in this instance she did it differently. She's the worst.

View attachment 304707

Also I can't believe how terrible her paint is lol. She promoted the shit out of Farrow & Ball throughout her renos but 1-2 years later it's already all chipped off which huge chunks of paint missing out all over the wall? Lily is literally the anti-influencer. She tells me what NOT to spend my money on.
I know right?! I almost bought an epilator because of her, thank God I noticed she was the only influncer using one. HAHA.

Geranium

VIP Member
Nope, just bung your garlic cloves in and squeeze away!
Lifechanging stuff 😜
It's the "clean press" one, not the helix or rocker ones.
Omg I have this garlic press but didn’t know it would work on unpeeled cloves! Thank you!

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
It's amazing how she manages to look grumpy even when you can barely see her face

The outfit is terrible and her posture/pose is even worse (and her left hand looks like a tiny puppet hand haha)

View attachment 302367
Wtf she looks horrendous and I HATE the boots so much, the shirt, that hat and her 2 yr olds hand peeping out 🤢
It’s such an ugly outfit why’s so posting it like she thinks she looks fab !!

zizzly

From Lily's previous vlogs she used to be excited for her nieces and nephews to meet them, to be around them and now she shows such dampened spirits talking about her own daughter in regards to everything. Seriously what has happened to her?

Reactions: 4

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I just realized that Anna's boring Autumn clothing haul video has more views than Lily's latest video. Lily actually did something mildly interesting/different in hers, but still couldn't outdo Anna 😂
I saw that too I mean I don’t like Lily buy will take her poo wall than Anna’s 50 shades of beige

Reactions: 4