Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S12345

Saw Anna's story, she's currently reading an interior design handbook. I can imagine Lily shuffling to find similar resources to hide the fact that she based her decisions on her home reno purely on pinterest and IG. - nothing wrong with that but you know how she probly will not like that Anna will be better informed than her when it's her turn.
Hasn’t she been taking about a Netflix reno show recently.. she’s so predictable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
Question folks. Would you sleep upstairs in your loft conversion and leave two small children sleeping downstairs?
My sister-in law has a similar set up, but there is a teenager and a small child downstairs. I think that they moved her downstairs when she was two though, before she slept upstairs in what became their dressing room afterwards.

S12345

I suspect this is why Lily is now setting her videos live earlier on Sunday morning. I think it was a strategy to try and get people to watch her video before they watch everyone else's at 9 am *cough* Anna *cough*.
How much earlier are they than Anna’s? I know they’ve never got the hang of adjusting the timings when the clocks go back/forward so wondered if it was that weekend?

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm.sorry why can't Rich take a shit in the bathroom. The whole point of those Japanese toilets is that they wash your arse and it saves on bog roll...
He's only allowed to poo in the downstairs loo (Lily's rules!) 😄

Question regarding pelaton, can you get it off John Lewis or something. If yes she might AF it or tag something similar that they also ‘consider’ so she can get the commissions
I've only seen it for sale on the peloton website. I'm not sure if you can get it other places. If Lily doesn't get a freebie I'm pretty sure it'll be sent back and Rich will have to do without!

cocoblush

Sorry to bring this up again but I just cannot rest until I know what the thing was that ruined her book launch!!
Someone mentioned in a previous thread something happening between Lily and one of the girls who's hands are featured on the F-Word cover 🤷‍♀️. Maybe it was something to do with that.

Reactions: 2

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She will get pregnant, renovate her loft and do the garden all for content in 2021 and to keep up with the Newton’s
I’m really hoping she puts down fake grass like she wanted to at the end of summer because she’s careless and lazy when it comes to lawn care.

martaS

VIP Member
Wow you guys Lily's teeth were really not in a great shape before the veneers! I still think they're a bit too bright for her colouring but the dentist did a great job. No wonder Lily has been smiling lots lately.
Screenshot_20201109-112454.png

KittenKaboodle

Give a little love? Beggles? Who the fuck at John Lewis thought Shilly would be a good match for that campaign? The only love her has is for herself.

John Lewis obviously a bit naff this year, Christmas tv advert and Beggles included.
I thought same re tv ad although I do love the song.

Summernights

VIP Member
To be fair, she definitely did, because you don’t start pushing until you’re fully dilated, and she mentioned being in the pushing stage for a long time. Plus getting through the contractions to reach 10cm is seriously hard, even without pushing the baby out!
That’s not necessarily true, I started pushing at 3cm and that’s why I ended up having a c section

Lucy_B

I listened to their latest podcast (I WFH and need some background noise, and Lily is very cutting towards Anna. I get it, my friends are always slagging each other for the craic, never in a bad way, but you don't do it to your friend who doesn't slag back. That's just bullying. At the end they mentioned leaving a review and Lily say she hadnt read them in a while... go and have a nosey. Every negative review is about her. It's a lot of Anna love and Lily hate.

I feel very stupid, but I somehow can’t find the reviews on here. I only see a few super positive and dated reviews?

edit: this was already adressed, ignore me