Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysay

Did she think that lippe story wz the spice girls song n whatever was that soncalled dance move ... was so cringe .. n that hand on hip pose ... 😈😈😈

View attachment 308294
LOL she sets such a high expectation, and we were treated with some sub-par ad
That almost sounds like an apology ...lol ....to the boring crap we're going to be subject to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

cocoblush

I just realized that Anna's boring Autumn clothing haul video has more views than Lily's latest video. Lily actually did something mildly interesting/different in hers, but still couldn't outdo Anna 😂

It wouldn't work if Rich had to work at the kitchen table. They only have one room downstairs so he'd be disturbed constantly by Grey and Lily. He should just buy a second desk for the study or she should replace hers with a larger one.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I think with the dishwasher it depends on what you put in there. We give our dishes a quick rinse, so there is no food on it, and when we clean the filter it never has food in it. I don’t clean the dishwasher itself specially, just run it on the hottest setting empty once in a while.
When we used to go to other people’s houses pre Covid it always grossed me out seeing dishwashers with food bits in them.
this made me LOL because i remember once Lily did a poll, do you rinse or not rinse before you put the plates in the dishwasher. Then she went all surprise yada yada

• Haha

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Question folks. Would you sleep upstairs in your loft conversion and leave two small children sleeping downstairs?
My friend does but they only had a two bed so need a third bedroom when their youngest was old enough to need more space.

Reactions: 3

Sarahsnightmare

So many of you girls have a garlic crusher, I use the old fashion method - smack the garlic with a mug and chop it roughly. We did have a garlic press at some point, but find it difficult to clean haha
This is what I do now after I was like I dont need yet another thing in my drawers or something to clean. I smash with a heel of my palm smack to the flat side of my knife forever now

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
It’s definitely a thing, my daughter has been going to baby ballet since she was 7 months old...it’s more sensory/singing with a tiny bit of ballet thrown in. I’m actually surprised Lily took Grey to it, I would’ve thought ballet would be too ‘traditional’ a hobby for the daughter of oh so different and edgy London girl Lily 🙄
Thank you for clarifying! I thought she meant actual ballet lessons because of the way she worded it when Grey first went.

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I have no idea who this woman is but I checked out her insta stories....she's redecorated her kitchen 5 times in the last 5 years!! 😲😲 Why? and the irony is the original kitchen (June 2015 pic) is probably the best one out of the whole lot IMO.
She’s Pretty big on home instagram so I guess its a good excuse for content. The first kitchen is quite generic so I think the purple painted ply is more cool and original, but the black is way too harsh.

SachaStark

Anybody know what the petition is for? I don’t trust any swipe-ups from Lily, even if it is potentially charitable.

dee_mc

VIP Member
She's many things but precocious is not one of them!! 😂😂😂
She's certainly not the true/original meaning of the word, but I think it's meaning has changed a lot by popular usage to have negative connotations that pertain to Lily 😂

cocoblush

I mean, you know it’s not nice at all. Especially saying she doesn’t have a real job will not sit well with Lily. Which I can understand. But I agree, get the guy a proper desk.
Ok I changed it slightly

I suggested on her youtube comments that they both get a desk and said while its nice that a room looks pleasing it also has to be functional and that room is big enough for two desks. Two other people replied to my comment agreeing. If you can't see it then maybe she deleted it?
I tried looking for your comment but couldn't find it so i guess she really did delete it.