Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder all her plants died, pot needs drainage or it will gets root rot. But whatever blame it on Grey!

I am assuming 2021, Anna will be doing her house and Lily being Lily, I am going to do loft. I am not competing with Anna, no....I am really not.

Regarding the mess of loft extension, I think she might realised how inconvenient that might be and force Rich to move to a bigger house for the reno!

Reactions: 12
Also his work will be a proper working day - 8 to 6 or something like that, at the desk on calls and on a laptop. Her working day is wafting round the house doing instastories so his needs for the desk are way more important than hers
Rich has no balls, he could have bought an Ikea desk for less than £60. Is inconvenient to work on a small desk and you have to clear out every other day so your insta babe can 'work' or 'beg' on the next day.

Reactions: 24
If Rich has ordered it or whatever, does that mean he had to pay for it himself?
Probably, or Lily the typical creative will feature it heavily for the next month and will pray Peloton will see all the incoming traffic and give her one for free.

• Haha
Pappy-Russ!! If you listen to their most recent podcast, Anna very subtly corrects her. It’s papyrus you absolute melon 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I watched her latest video and god it’s annoying. She is saying how Rich desperately wants a bigger desk - but she doesn’t. Why can’t they each have a desk? Like does she need a whole wall of that room to be that console table with two crappy boxes to hold things? Why does she have to be so selfish, we’ve all squeezed extra desks in our houses to make life easier. I got a £45 one from Ikea, it doesn’t have to be expensive. If rich is working three days and she’s only working two and her job isn’t even always desk based then I’d say he gets priority. And the loft conversion is badly thought out, you can’t move up a floor with young children. Is she seriously going to go up and down stairs every time the new baby cries in the night? And what if poor grey has a nightmare, and she can’t get to mummy and daddy because of stair gates? If she converts the loft it should be an office/spare room until the children are older. A few people have written that under her video so she won’t even have the excuse that no one told her!
Maybe she’ll put the kids in the loft and then remove access (like real life Sims!)? No need to traipse up and down. No need to worry about toys clashing with her wall paint. No more grey days!! Might as well stick Rich in the loft too and then she can enjoy the entire house (well, I say enjoy but I don’t think she enjoys anything).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Regarding the mess of loft extension, I think she might realised how inconvenient that might be and force Rich to move to a bigger house for the reno!

apologies for the potentially really stupid question (I don’t own my own house yet nor have I done a reno) but I can’t figure out where they would put a staircase to the loft? Their upstairs hallway is tiny! Does anyone with way more knowledge than me know how this would work because I can’t figure it out and it’s bugging me 😂

Reactions: 6
apologies for the potentially really stupid question (I don’t own my own house yet nor have I done a reno) but I can’t figure out where they would put a staircase to the loft? Their upstairs hallway is tiny! Does anyone with way more knowledge than me know how this would work because I can’t figure it out and it’s bugging me 😂
I think it would have to partially use the small bedroom which is currently Grey's room.

Reactions: 5
My parents have a very similar upstairs layout to Lily (quite common in the U.K.), and when they extended into the loft space, they had to use part of the second bedroom (the room which Lily uses as an office) to build a staircase. Not the box bedroom. My aunt (same layout) also did the same thing.

Cant see Lily being happy with that, somehow!

She is going to HATE the loft extension because it is going to be so HOT up there all she will do is moan 🥵 and if they put Velux Windows in upstairs she might be able to hear raindrops on the roof all night. I had a loft bedroom and the raindrops on the roof drove me bonkers!

I also noticed that Lily has the same interior design book that Anna posted on her Instagram a few days ago..the grey one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does her new arch colour give anyone diarrhoea vibes, or is it just me?
Have you checked the title of this thread? ;) Nope, not just you.

Oh good, they can jump on the Peleton bandwagon. Was beginning to feel FOMO for her...........

Reactions: 5
He’s getting a trial peloton, not buying it outright. No doubt when it arrives she’ll tag Peleton - make a big deal about it only being a TRIAL then wait for them to slide into DMs and gift one. Soooo blooming predictable #lilybeggles

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have you checked the title of this thread? ;) Nope, not just you.

Oh good, they can jump on the Peleton bandwagon. Was beginning to feel FOMO for her...........
If she gets it before Anna, no one can say she copied Anna. I don’t think Rich or Lily are big spinning fans, must be the status thing to outdo Anna and Mark. Predictable

Reactions: 16
"I know the desk is quite small, Rich is desperate for me to buy a new one but I'm not going to." Wow, what a loving wife. You have NO idea how long Covid will last for, and how much longer Rich will be working from home. It's not like you can't afford a larger desk, or even put another one in the room so he does not have to keep taking your computer off the desk whenever it's 'his turn'.

I bet she loves having him home so she can do whatever she wants, but hates that she has to share her space.

Reactions: 35
"I know the desk is quite small, Rich is desperate for me to buy a new one but I'm not going to." Wow, what a loving wife. You have NO idea how long Covid will last for, and how much longer Rich will be working from home. It's not like you can't afford a larger desk, or even put another one in the room so he does not have to keep taking your computer off the desk whenever it's 'his turn'.

I bet she loves having him home so she can do whatever she wants, but hates that she has to share her space.
We can conclude that lily will not survive corporate environment. Or she will be the job hooper that change job every year! And eventually she will ‘help to run her family business’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We can conclude that lily will not survive corporate environment. Or she will be the job hooper that change job every year! And eventually she will ‘help to run her family business’
Could you imagine Lily as a line manager? Bloody hell she would be jealous of everyone in her team, stubborn and make bad decisions and then blame it on everyone else because no one told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can even give herself a 100 pound budget to transform the little wfh area for Rich and make a video. The title itself will attract viewers

I also died when she put the 36h in Europe book and the candle on the already very small desk.

Could you imagine Lily as a line manager? Bloody hell she would be jealous of everyone in her team, stubborn and make bad decisions and then blame it on everyone else because no one told her.
...the one that throw her team under the bus

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

He needs to grow some balls and just buy a new desk himself. I will laugh so hard if he does and he starts moving around all the junk that she spent ages rearranging the lastest video to make space for it 😂.

..Or maybe Lily purposely showed her office with all that junk (plant, console table, massive mirror etc.. ) as a sly message to Rich? as in "see, no space for your desk here, I need all this stuff" 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He needs to grow some balls and just buy a new desk himself. I will laugh so hard if he does and he starts moving around all the junk that we saw in the lastest video to make space for it 😂.

..Or maybe Lily purposely showed her office with all that junk (plant, console table, massive mirror etc.. ) as a sly message to Rich? as in "see, no space for your desk here, I need all this stuff" 🤔.
Right grow a pair of balls! He can even start his own ‘Alfie’ channel - video like ‘throwing away my wife tit’ ‘office makeover in 12h’ ‘come IKEA shopping with me’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.