Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reno was such a poor use of that space. I just don't understand what they thought they were going to do that that gaping spot between the living room and kitchen/dining.

Reactions: 20
Her idol , Philippa Bloom just put hers in the living area. I don't understand, if Lily and Rich sitting on the sofa and is Grey supposed to be hanging out alone in that little wide hallway between the kitchen and living area?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That reno was such a poor use of that space. I just don't understand what they thought they were going to do that that gaping spot between the living room and kitchen/dining.
I would have put a wall up to make the living room cosy and separate from the kitchen. There would still be room for a play area/dining area next to the kitchen. The Hague Blue walls looks so out of place now

Reactions: 11
Really hate those companies that do, 'buy this exclusive item and 50% will be donated to xxx charity' and the people who encourage it

That T-shirt is 39 pound, who buys T shirt that cost 39 pound? So let me bluntly put it this way, you are essentially paying 19.5 for a T shirt, and to make you feel better, we have kindly donate the another 19.5 to charity. Why can't people donate money without expecting anything in return?

Also that candle that she recently spoke about, why can't people raise awareness without buying yet another candle?

Reactions: 12
Really hate those companies that do, 'buy this exclusive item and 50% will be donated to xxx charity' and the people who encourage it

That T-shirt is 39 pound, who buys T shirt that cost 39 pound? So let me bluntly put it this way, you are essentially paying 19.5 for a T shirt, and to make you feel better, we have kindly donate the another 19.5 to charity. Why can't people donate money without expecting anything in return?

Also that candle that she recently spoke about, why can't people raise awareness without buying yet another candle?
It’s wasteful. Please, please just donate to these organizations directly! No one needs ANOTHER t-shirt or candle or widget as a consolation prize for donating. It’s virtue signaling plain and simple.

Gleam must be working as some sort of marketing intermediary between Coppafeel and Missoma. 2 entities that share the same influencers? Highly suspect!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely agree, such a badly thought out plan it's just like a corridor and they lost so much good space for storage.

Reactions: 4
It’s mildly depressing to watch her ruin this house. It could have been beautiful.

The middle section of the ground floor has no function... except as an airport runway. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her house is a a mess (figuratively, but probably literally as well) and while I should probably be envious that she gets to own a 700K+ house in London at such a young age, I actually don't envy her one bit because I would never want to live in her house. It's crazy to me that she's supposed to be the 'influencer' who inspires others, when her own taste and decisions are just awful. She ruined the downstairs with these dark colors that will age terribly. The upstairs is so awkward -- apart from their bedroom, the other rooms are tiny and serve no real purpose (whatever happened to that tiny cupboard room she got entirely revamped by Dulux for free and then took down only a couple weeks later?). As soon as they have a second child (if they have one) they're going to want to move to another place because it'll be so crowded up there. I know she said they could potentially turn the roof into another room in the future but it just doesn't sound to me like that would turn out great. Her furniture and decor is a cheap mix match of colors and tit she got for free that doesn't go together at all (that concrete dining table is the ugliest thing i've ever seen, the turquoise/navy/pink/orange/yellow sofas/chairs/cushions, the yellow/blue tiles in the bathroom VS pink bedroom VS hague blue kitchen and living room, the stupid prints EVERYWHERE). Everything is impractical (the huge cupboards but tiny fridge/freezer? the awkward hallway between the living room and kitchen? again, the tiny cupboard room upstairs). I just hate everything about it so bad. It's unbelievably ugly and tacky -- the complete opposite of "smart" looking (which she always says is what she's looking for).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her house is a a mess (figuratively, but probably literally as well) and while I should probably be envious that she gets to own a 700K+ house in London at such a young age, I actually don't envy her one bit because I would never want to live in her house. It's crazy to me that she's supposed to be the 'influencer' who inspires others, when her own taste and decisions are just awful. She ruined the downstairs with these dark colors that will age terribly. The upstairs is so awkward -- apart from their bedroom, the other rooms are tiny and serve no real purpose (whatever happened to that tiny cupboard room she got entirely revamped by Dulux for free and then took down only a couple weeks later?). As soon as they have a second child (if they have one) they're going to want to move to another place because it'll be so crowded up there. I know she said they could potentially turn the roof into another room in the future but it just doesn't sound to me like that would turn out great. Her furniture and decor is a cheap mix match of colors and tit she got for free that doesn't go together at all (that concrete dining table is the ugliest thing i've ever seen, the turquoise/navy/pink/orange/yellow sofas/chairs/cushions, the yellow/blue tiles in the bathroom VS pink bedroom VS hague blue kitchen and living room, the stupid prints EVERYWHERE). Everything is impractical (the huge cupboards but tiny fridge/freezer? the awkward hallway between the living room and kitchen? again, the tiny cupboard room upstairs). I just hate everything about it so bad. It's unbelievably ugly and tacky -- the complete opposite of "smart" looking (which she always says is what she's looking for).
LOL, I literally lol reading this, spot on. That reminds me how much she describe her style as smart but there is nothing smart about her style nor her IQ

Reactions: 6
I could see her and her family getting extremely nasty - about money and child custody issues - if they ever did split. It certainly wouldn’t be amicable; maybe Rich knows that
A bit late for this but whoa, imagine lily getting that custody..she'd be miserable moaning this or that ha..

Reactions: 5
A bit late for this but whoa, imagine lily getting that custody..she'd be miserable moaning this or that ha..
And she wouldn't even be able to pick Grey up to take her away because of her mole stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She strikes me as the type of person who gets up in the morning and instantly moans about something and if nothing comes to sight she will find it. Would it not make more sense for her to have her gallery wall in that space in the kitchen where she has the awkward length mirror and “her” toy kitchen? Do your gallery wall there, put “her” kitchen in your office, make the office “her” bedroom, hang your mirror in the hall where your gallery wall used to be and shut the duck up annoying everyone everyday about how to style your home.

It pisses me off that she has this beautiful home and no idea what to do with it. I nearly died when I heard her on about putting a bleeping window behind the couch so you can see out to the hallway, is this woman insane?! I think sliding glass panelled doors that separate the living area from the kitchen could work well if she’s looking to keep the light in the living room. Millie Mackintosh’s home has similar.

1603407005037.jpeg

Reactions: 27
She strikes me as the type of person who gets up in the morning and instantly moans about something and if nothing comes to sight she will find it. Would it not make more sense for her to have her gallery wall in that space in the kitchen where she has the awkward length mirror and “her” toy kitchen? Do your gallery wall there, put “her” kitchen in your office, make the office “her” bedroom, hang your mirror in the hall where your gallery wall used to be and shut the duck up annoying everyone everyday about how to style your home.

It pisses me off that she has this beautiful home and no idea what to do with it. I nearly died when I heard her on about putting a bleeping window behind the couch so you can see out to the hallway, is this woman insane?! I think sliding glass panelled doors that separate the living area from the kitchen could work well if she’s looking to keep the light in the living room. Millie Mackintosh’s home has similar.

View attachment 284825
Wow! That living room is lovely. Lilly could easily replicate something like that. The space in her home is good she just doesnt utilise it to it’s full potential

Reactions: 6
Wow! That living room is lovely. Lilly could easily replicate something like that. The space in her home is good she just doesnt utilise it to it’s full potential
Also, didn’t she find out she was pregnant just as the renovation started ? She knew she would need it to be child friendly... why didn’t she factor that in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.