Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why does she even bother filming reels it’s too much hard work for her and it’s clearly not enjoyable

Just give it a rest!
If she didn’t do them she would have one less thing to moan about and we can’t be having that from Princess Moan herself!

Reactions: 2
The first bit of that Reel is so weird, when she first walks into shot. Very awkward.

She could have done so much more with it, it's obvious how uncomfortable she is. Agree that putting three tops over the same pair of jeans isn't styling. Should have been titled 'Reworking Rich's Rejects!'. Love a bit of alliteration, me.

Also being super picky here but shouldn't she be declaring that vase of swingers grass as a gift hmmm?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The pink top she could have worn with those joggers of hers, added something interesting like a belt/bum bag, and a jacket. the shirt she could have showcased some jewellery like statement earrings, maybe with a cool belt (leopard print?) and even put on a bright lip. the black jumper she could have tucked into a midi skirt or worn a midi dress with a belt and tucked it in, and worn with a nice bag.

is there literally nothing happening in her brain. this is her job. wtf???

Honestly though who is looking to Lily for fashion advice? Even of her most loyal subscribers, that's gotta be a small subset. Or maybe it's not, and she's just got a ton of equally badly-dressed followers. Even at her influencer pre-baby peak she was not great at dressing for her figure - and it's not like it was a difficult figure to dress. She is set upon making herself as unattractive as possible in everyway. She just fights against everything she has going for her and either identifies it as a curse or takes it for granted.

Reactions: 17
Phillipa Bloom has just bought some glasses from made.com, let’s see if Lily will buy similar ones in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
Her style is so frumpy. She makes herself look bigger then she is. My shape has changed since I had my second child and no matter what diet or exercise I do this is my shape now. I've more hips and a tum. I too dressed to disguise it making myself look bigger in the process. If she embraced her new shape and bought a few flattering pieces it would make a big difference....

Reactions: 8
The first bit of that Reel is so weird, when she first walks into shot. Very awkward.

She could have done so much more with it, it's obvious how uncomfortable she is. Agree that putting three tops over the same pair of jeans isn't styling. Should have been titled 'Reworking Rich's Rejects!'. Love a bit of alliteration, me.

Also being super picky here but shouldn't she be declaring that vase of swingers grass as a gift hmmm?
It was just her uncomfortably smiling as she wore a few of his tops over her denim jeans. It was hardly inspiring and I agree very awkward! I've looked better wearing my ex-boyfriend's pyjamas.

Reactions: 14
Imagine having the confidence to put on your partner's discarded long underwear, do a smugcreepy self-satisfied smile into the camera, and ship it as 'content'. We've created a monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Styling my boyfriend’s clothes?
—No, you’re just wearing them, there was no styling involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily said she is very sensible when it comes to reno because she only get things that last haha

*Mark and Anna roll their eyes*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So much for not doing any more reels, didn’t last long. She’s so smug 🤢

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop staring at her teeth.I think the shape is right but the colour is just not right I get Simon cowell vibes.

Does anyone else find it weird that they can talk about pooping with a tampon in, but there’s never been any talk on masturbation or self-pleasure? That conversation would actually be so useful to their listeners, but instead they talk about pooping and university and waxing 🙄

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else find it weird that they can talk about pooping with a tampon in, but there’s never been any talk on masturbation or self-pleasure? That conversation would actually be so useful to their listeners, but instead they talk about pooping and university and waxing 🙄
So true!!!

My guess is that she's really not comfortable with her sexuality (at the moment anyway, although I have a hard time to believe she would have been super sex positive when she was younger) + they're going through a dry spell so maybe it's a touchy subject

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.