Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing it fast and loose with the word "styling".
That should have been "Putting on my husband's clothes with the same pair of jeans!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This explains why Rich needed to shave her fanny :p her incapability with anything

Mark is giving Lily and Rich a virtual slap on the face. He pinned all the pictures of how they want to do up their garden

These aren't ideas for a small garden are they?

Is it mean that I hope the have a massive space?

Reactions: 3
Ironing my husbands clothes might’ve been a good start
First thing I thought was, couldn't you have ironed any of these tops beforehand? Everything is just so sloppy. Why do her jeans seem to bunch at the zipper? She either needs to pull her jeans up to straighten them out or she is wearing the wrong size. Am I the only person that keeps noticing this?

Reactions: 7
Omg why does she even bother filming reels it’s too much hard work for her and it’s clearly not enjoyable

Just give it a rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cant get over the women that are like this is a revolutionary idea. Bless this person though.

All she can produce out of a work day is throwing on Rich's old shirt and half ass tucking them in? Probably took longer to do her hair.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG wait a min, I wear my partner's T shirt to sleep every night, duck, I should have filmed a Reel :(

Anna uploaded a video with Mark, Lily be like WTF, I need to mention Rich because FOMO, but what can I do? Light bulb moment 💡, I can show how I styled Rich's clothes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be honest when she first wore that pink waffle jumper, I did think it was the nicest thing she had worn for ages.

Maybe Rich should do the style vlogs!

Reactions: 9
You can tell she’s not used to smiling because she looks so unnatural and fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her smile is jarring because we know her to be one of the most spoilt yet miserable witches on the internet, so our spidey sense throws up a red flag that we're being fooled. And to be fair, we are. She does jackall and complains while doing it, and in return she receives a free luxury ride through life that she's entirely unappreciative of and feels is earned and owed. All thanks to folks like us who formerly supported or continue to support her with our views. It is the cheshire cat smile of a shapeshifty lizard conwoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First thing I thought was, couldn't you have ironed any of these tops beforehand? Everything is just so sloppy. Why do her jeans seem to bunch at the zipper? She either needs to pull her jeans up to straighten them out or she is wearing the wrong size. Am I the only person that keeps noticing this?
I think she also needs to invest in some better underwear. Where she places her hand on her hip there’s a weird indent which makes me think her undies aren’t sitting well with the tighter, higher waisted jeans.

Reactions: 2
I think she also needs to invest in some better underwear. Where she places her hand on her hip there’s a weird indent which makes me think her undies aren’t sitting well with the tighter, higher waisted jeans.
But then she’d have to buy new undies! o_O

Incoming beg for new underwear in 3, 2, 1!

She just needs to pop to M&S or a supermarket and grab a multipack. Job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But then she’d have to buy new undies! o_O

Incoming beg for new underwear in 3, 2, 1!

She just needs to pop to M&S or a supermarket and grab a multipack. Job done.
Organic Basics have been handing out ads. Send your manager out to earn her keep, Lily!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.