Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Fluer's Q&A. She talks frankly about what she has been through in the last year. It felt raw and honest.

She has had a tough time and acknowledges that. No whining or blame.

I think this is how Lily hopes to come across when she is being 'real' but she can't pull it off.
Totally agree. Fleur's video was actually quite sad and I feel really sorry for her. Lily thinks the world owes her something.

Reactions: 8
"the photos of Grey were so gorgeous we had to get one printed for our gallery wall".... 2 Insta stories of her framing said photo... Puts photo of her daughter on the bottom shelf beside her fugly boots. Jesus Lily.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Grey made it to the gallery wall! I wonder what is going to get bumped in favour of an actual family photo.

My vote is for that ridiculous '1987'!
Screenshot_20201012-173831_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I just watched her favourites video, she said she liked season 4 of Below Deck best because it had loads of English people on it. Is this girl actually for real?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"the photos of Grey were so gorgeous we had to get one printed for our gallery wall".... 2 Insta stories of her framing said photo... Puts photo of her daughter on the bottom shelf beside her fugly boots. Jesus Lily.
Haha! I didn't see the last story. Didn't even make it on the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her favourites video, she said she liked season 4 of Below Deck best because it had loads of English people on it. Is this girl actually for real?
LOL do you think Lily is a secret member of the EDL. HOW THE duck what is her weird obsession with everything English and London.
If she is an American, I swear she will be the Doritos' number 1 fan.
Haha! I didn't see the last story. Didn't even make it on the wall 🤣
THANK duck IS NOT IN THE TOILET

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So her bloody 1987 crap can go on the wall and Grey's photo belongs on the floor next to her boots. How does she not see how BAD that comes across?!

Lily has updated her profile photo on Instagram and all I can see are her teeth. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her bloody 1987 crap can go on the wall and Grey's photo belongs on the floor next to her boots. How does she not see how BAD that comes across?!
Maybe in her weird defence, she will say 'just so that Grey can see herself, if I hang it on the wall, then Grey cannot look at her own picture' - some weird logic like that.

Maybe she is waiting for Rich to put it on the wall. I am secretly waiting for her to do the family tree picture in the loo.

With poo smeared everything, it makes no difference if she used iphone 11 max or iphone 4 or 5

“You don’t need fancy gear to make great content” she says as she compares her camera quality to her iPhone 11, worth over £1,000, camera quality.

Just looked it up, that phone costs more than the camera that she was comparing it too 🙄
Lily demonstrating that she’s too lazy to change the Canon settings

Lily demonstrating that she’s too lazy to change the Canon settings
Exactly this! Clearly too lazy to learn about how to actually use a camera.

I really hope her utter lack of effort in everything she does (other than moaning and begging where she clearly gives it her all) begins to show and more and more brands stop working with her.

Firstly, the new profile pic ain’t it. There’s something really off with the colour palette of the photo.

Secondly, she just added 6 stories of her ‘coat highlights’, featuring coats from Arket, Mango, &OtherStories and Whistles... all of them “swipe up/ad-affiliate links’.

Call me a cynic but doesn’t that just scream that she’s trying to get cookies on the browsers of her followers for every popular shop they are potentially/are likely to visit. I wonder if her followers who use those swipe up links are aware how long the cookies stay for.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Some of you were right a few weeks ago. She only took Grey to her "empowering" mole photoshoot because she was too cheap to pay for a 'milestone' photoshoot (or whatever they are called) for Grey! 🤨. So shameless!. I wonder if Lily paid for her photoshoot or if it was free?

Reactions: 19
Firstly, the new profile pic ain’t it. There’s something really off with the colour palette of the photo.

Secondly, she just added 6 stories of her ‘coat highlights’, featuring coats from Arket, Mango, &OtherStories and Whistles... all of them “swipe up/ad-affiliate links’.

Call me a cynic but doesn’t that just scream that she’s trying to get cookies on the browsers of her followers for every popular shop they are potentially/are likely to visit. I wonder if her followers who use those swipe up links are aware how long the cookies stay for.
I think long term, the sector needs a regulatory body to govern all these influencers. Also public need to be educated of what AF link entails

Reactions: 16
LOL do you think Lily is a secret member of the EDL. HOW THE duck what is her weird obsession with everything English and London.
If she is an American, I swear she will be the Doritos' number 1 fan.

THANK duck IS NOT IN THE TOILET
Supports EDL, shaves her VPL, she’s always on the sell, it’s Lily Pebblessss!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, to be fair to her this photo probably just goes there until she can make a “vlog” about Rich hanging it on the infamous gallery wall – but not until she’s made several videos about how she’s planning to re-jig said gallery wall. Maybe Rebecca will have to come in to help. Maybe Grey will be four by the time she’s produced all this riveting home content. Who knows. At least now we know that every surface in Lily’s home has been styled to such perfection that she can’t possibly find a space for a freebie picture of her daughter – except the shoe rack.

• Haha
Now that I think about it, she doesn’t have any family photos around her house? She has plenty of those beige photo albums but no framed photos, not even of her wedding? Maybe it’s just me as I love having family photos on display (I live abroad and away from my family so that could be it) but the more I think about it, the more weird it becomes. In the 10(?) years she’s been with Rich they don’t have one framed photo together? But she is planning on the family tree in the bog? Huh??

Reactions: 9
Now that I think about it, she doesn’t have any family photos around her house? She has plenty of those beige photo albums but no framed photos, not even of her wedding? Maybe it’s just me as I love having family photos on display (I live abroad and away from my family so that could be it) but the more I think about it, the more weird it becomes. In the 10(?) years she’s been with Rich they don’t have one framed photo together? But she is planning on the family tree in the bog? Huh??
This has been discussed before. She loves hanging meaningless Desenio (ad-gifted-affiliate link) prints but has no family photo (although she was considering putting up some in the loo...). She also doesn't buy actual art unless it's gifted to her (re: the London map above her dining table) even though she has the disposable income.

Actually she and Rich did buy a nice painting when they were in the south of France a couple of years ago, that was hung in the former flat but Idk where it's gone now.

Reactions: 11
duck me, I am not a native English speaker, but Lily's English is terrible. But if I have to send out an email or I have submit a piece of work, I made sure that I read through my work a few times before I hit the submit button.
1602528797385.png

1602528660397.png

Maybe is London English that I don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.