Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When an influencer says, “I just love it”, my brain now automatically translates it to, “I’ve never actually used this, but I’ve been paid to say this/want to give the brand a good impression so I keep getting free tit/I’ve got an affiliate link for it.”

Too many times looking at people saying this phrase whilst holding a product with the hygiene seal still visibly on...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s pissed off because she had to have 7 stitches. What did she expect?

Reactions: 3
she barely go out, why is she blaming mask for giving her spot
Surely her beloved Caroline Hirons could give her some tips on how to cleanse her skin effectively after wearing a mask?
Maybe she could give her a list of suggested products too, to beg for.
I have maskne from wearing the thing 7 to 8 hours a day, but I've managed to keep it to a minimum by using the right masks and the right products and practices to keep things at bay.
She's just a bleeping baby that needs to learn how and when to wash herself.

Reactions: 10
She’s pissed off because she had to have 7 stitches. What did she expect?
She expects doctors to have come up with a way to zap moles with a magical medical device that wouldn't leave a scar and wouldn't require any care after the procedure of course!! Because God forbid that precious Lily feel some discomfort for a couple of days every few years every time this happens.

Reactions: 4
She just feels like she’s treated unfairly because she’s got moles (like she said in her “Honest Q&A” video). She must think the worldowes her something. Girl’s got zero resilience.View attachment 271892
What even is her point? Her bullshit crusade is for normalising moles in a cosmetic way, whereas she needs to have moles removed for a medical reason. Is she going to go up to her doctor and preach mole acceptance when she has a risky one growing on her body?

She's either incredibly stupid or she has no clue what she's standing for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's either incredibly stupid or she has no clue what she's standing for.
I would hazard a guess that she is both incredibly stupid AND has no clue what she's standing for.
All this "it's so unfair to have to get moles checked", "it's so unfair to have to pay to get moles checked", "it's so unfair that the anasthetic injection used to protect me from unbearable pain pinches a bit", it's such a load of bollocks!
Seriously, she is so SORRY for herself, she thinks she has such a difficult life - it doesn't even occur to her how fortunate she is to be able to afford to have her moles checked and removed if necessary,
how lucky she is to have a kind, seemingly endlessly patient and loving husband who would literally wipe her arse for her - and she'd let him,
how blessed she is to have a beautiful, healthy, happy young daughter - but all she can do is complain about her, not even affording her the dignity of using her name!
Now I'm on my period and a family member has just been diagnosed with covid but when I saw her Insta stories the other day where she was hamming up the "mustn't burst my stitches" routine and she refused to lift the poor child but didn't explain why or just go sit on a chair so Grey could climb up to her... I cried. Her crappy "content" was more important to her at that moment, proving a point, than her lovely daughter. Heartless, misguided witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Duno what crappy films she’s been watching if it consists of walking through mud, to buy some boring looking flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lily's problem is she has never had any major struggle or challenge in her life. Everything has come incredibly easy for her which means the slightest inconvenience is a big deal. Lily, your aunt died of skin cancer have some perspective instead of moaning about changing a dressing for a mole you were able to afford to have removed privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That bleeping stupid filter she uses even manages to make the fresh flowers look tit!

She’s travelled 20 minutes from central London to visit the park/garden. Brave Lily, I hope she’s ok traveling that far from central London.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily's problem is she has never had any major struggle or challenge in her life. Everything has come incredibly easy for her which means the slightest inconvenience is a big deal. Lily, your aunt died of skin cancer have some perspective instead of moaning about changing a dressing for a mole you were able to afford to have removed privately.
I completely forgot that her aunt died of skin cancer 🤷‍♀️. I know she mentioned it in that Q & A video a few months ago but she could have mentioned it again in her mole stories yesterday rather than throwing herself a pity party 🤦‍♀️. It would have been relevant and given her followers on Instagram a better understanding as to why she was "SO passionate" about checking and removing moles. She really does need some perspective and realize how lucky she is that she can afford to get the moles removed and she doesn't have skin cancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She expects doctors to have come up with a way to zap moles with a magical medical device that wouldn't leave a scar and wouldn't require any care after the procedure of course!! Because God forbid that precious Lily feel some discomfort for a couple of days every few years every time this happens.
And even then she’d still moan about it

Reactions: 2
3B22DA11-9BAA-4B4E-8F05-D3FFBD8B172F.png

I am so happy for her that she can finally arrange all the books that she was sent for free and never read in rainbow colour.

She is never happy and she does think that the world owe her because she has moles and curly hair whereas Anna has none of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I completely forgot that her aunt died of skin cancer 🤷‍♀️. I know she mentioned it in that Q & A video a few months ago but she could have mentioned it again in her mole stories yesterday rather than throwing herself a pity party 🤦‍♀️. It would have been relevant and given her followers on Instagram an understanding as to why she was so "passionate" about checking and removing moles. She really does need some perspective and realize how lucky she is that she can afford to get the moles removed and she doesn't have skin cancer.
Yeah, so you would think she would use her platform to warn her audience about the risks of developing skin cancer, how important it is to get moles checked and how you should be wearing spf everyday. But no, instead we get how traumatic the whole process was. She is so incredibly tone deaf, does she not read the news about how so many cancer treatments and tests have stopped because of COVID. So many people are going to end up dying of cancer because of lack of access to treatment. Poor Lily had to get a mole removed.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
God, imagine if the biopsied mole comes back as cancerous. Would not wish that on anyone, but she really needs to stop with the woe is me act. Mole removal isn’t even invasive. Mine were removed using what amounted to a pen with a spring and a circular blade. She’s not being a very good role model for Grey. If the most mundane medical tasks require this much complaining and bellyaching, she’s setting Grey up to be just like her. And the world doesn’t need that.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, so you would think she would use her platform to warn her audience about the risks of developing skin cancer, how important it is to get moles checked and how you should be wearing spf everyday. But no, instead we get how traumatic the whole process was. She is so incredibly tone deaf, does she not read the news about how so many cancer treatments and tests have stopped because of COVID. So many people are going to end up dying of cancer because of lack of access to treatment. Poor Lily had to get a mole removed.:rolleyes:
Her platform is literally for her to beg for stuff.

Read news - lol right!

View attachment 272316
I am so happy for her that she can finally arrange all the books that she was sent for free and never read in rainbow colour.

She is never happy and she does think that the world owe her because she has moles and curly hair whereas Anna has none of this.
Anna has super noticeable eczema on her legs, which I would argue is even more taboo then moles. And it’s unpredictable so can show up at any time whereas moles are just there.

Reactions: 10
God, imagine if the biopsied mole comes back as cancerous. Would not wish that on anyone, but she really needs to stop with the woe is me act. Mole removal isn’t even invasive. Mine were removed using what amounted to a pen with a spring and a circular blade. She’s not being a very good role model for Grey. If the most mundane medical tasks require this much complaining and bellyaching, she’s setting Grey up to be just like her. And the world doesn’t need that.
I bet you never needed 7 stitches though.
Seven stitches! She'll never be an arse model now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.