Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, some of these comments fromLily’s huns!! One saying she has been rainbows and sparkles since Grey was born and it suited her- are they piss taking tattlers?!
They started with that Cindy for a fairly neutral comment on how it’s kit her normal style. I’m genuinely baffled and concerned how grown women can look at this image and think it’s authentic or suits her or is aspirational and not understand not only was the dress free but she has been *paid to post*
Also funnily enough I think her sister who commented on the dress could pull it off and seems more her style!
It’s SO typical Shilly, that she’d rather be *cool* and *fashion* than choose something she likes or suits her (most of her clothes and home choices sadly).
She can literally be the meme
-What Lily thinks 'Edgy/ cool / London Edgy'
- What other people think 'basic witch'

Reactions: 3
The rainbow dress is ridiculous on her....
As so many people have commented in the past, she seems incapable of forming her own opinions on things (parenthood, interiors, persona style) and is so influenced (aka copies) others. As a woman who is a few years older than Lily, with a child a similar age and who also WFH, I see nothing aspirational or inspirational from her. Who looks up to her?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly. Lily's 'style' is part copying others, part what she gets sent for free. The very limited lounge wear line she had with Anna a few years ago was as close to 'her style' as we'll ever get - lazy-hang-around-the-house wear, because she's not actually that busy at all.

I think the majority of her viewers are people who started off watching her at the beginning and just continue to do so because they've always done so. I can't imagine her getting any new subscribers because she's so inspiring or unique.

Reactions: 10
Wearing a whimsical, colourful, light hearted dress while hunched in the corner of your monochrome bedroom is peak Lily.

Nothing says relaxed and happy like refusing to leave the house or stand up straight in the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm really, really disappointed about the rainbow dress bs. Somebody commented that 'it wasn't her usual style' and got told by some other followers that a comment like that wasn't kind and that influencers have feelings too yanno. Lily admitted it was different in response so what's these people's problem? Do they want a medal?

I can't stand when influencers go on about transparency and then twist the truth like with the rainbow dress, instead of saying this company contacted me, they do these dresses...., she's made up some fast and loose story about putting this dress on to potter around the house. Really she wore that dress the entire day. She never did.

It's insulting and patronising and just so bloody disappointing. That dress is far from her style. I hope she does a full weekend vlog wearing only that dress, out of the house, to prove me wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Before lock down she was gifted a free treatment and that was never mentioned again. The business is a small business too, what happen to those song and dance about supporting small businesses.

The design of the dress is not for her, hence why she is standing sideway in a constipated position.
Think the laser hair removal place accidentally lasered away her personality rather than her body hair!

Noticed she’s got a little grid pattern going on now. How does she make such tit content look vaguely pulled together! Oh that’ll be the beige phase...
Autumn / Fall is coming folks, I predict burnt orange incoming...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She could even be honest and say this is a beautiful dress but it's not for me. She could give it to one of her sisters or friends to try on and talk about why it works for some people but not others. I'm dying at all your comments on how crouched and constipated she looks in it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Before lock down she was gifted a free treatment and that was never mentioned again. The business is a small business too, what happen to those song and dance about supporting small businesses.

The design of the dress is not for her, hence why she is standing sideway in a constipated position.
They probably asked her to pay a couple of pounds towards the treatments and Lily tried her but I am a mum excuse, surely she can't possibly afford that. So told Rich he will just have to shave her from now on. :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she'd have had a better chance of pulling off the short, lace, long-sleeved dress from the same collection?
She's got a decent pair of legs and could get away with "toughening up" the look with ankle boots or something.
She has nothing in her existing wardrobe that could be worn with the dress they sent her (which presumably she chose) but maybe she could go full toddler and wear it with a pair of wellies and a backpack? Just a suggestion Lils!

• Haha
I actually like the dress, and it is nice to see Lily in something that isn’t beige or greige!
And I think it looks okay on Lily, Kate la Vie also has (relatively) big boobs for the influencer world and she frequently wears similarly shaped dresses.

Reactions: 1
hoping the rainbow dress shrinks in the wash so grey can wear it 🤞🏻 it looks exactly the type of dress a 2/3 year old would LOVE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually like the dress, and it is nice to see Lily in something that isn’t beige or greige!
And I think it looks okay on Lily, Kate la Vie also has (relatively) big boobs for the influencer world and she frequently wears similarly shaped dresses.
I'm with you! It's a nice change and it's not the WORST she has put on but the comments here definitely had me rolling 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm with you! It's a nice change and it's not the WORST she has put on but the comments here definitely had me rolling 🤣 🤣
I don't think it is the worst dress neither, what I find the worst is her pretending she's put it on to cheer herself up or something, when actually it is a paid AD and that's the reason she's put it on. It is the money that cheers her up, not the dress 😒

• Angry
I don't think it is the worst dress neither, what I find the worst is her pretending she's put it on to cheer herself up or something, when actually it is a paid AD and that's the reason she's put it on. It is the money that cheers her up, not the dress 😒
I thought it was just gifted, it wasn’t a paid ad though?

Reactions: 2
It's not the most unflattering thing she's ever worn but it is very obvious that she's uncomfortable and insecure about her tummy in it, which is why it's a major no for me. Anyone can wear anything (even if it's not considered "flattering") if they're feeling confident and secure and that's not the case with this dress

Speaking of the photo though... I don't understand why they had to shoot in her Setting Plaster bedroom -- why wouldn't you try and twirl in the garden, bounce around with Grey, have Rich dancing with you or whatever... you know, bring some joy to it

Reactions: 29
It's not the most unflattering thing she's ever worn but it is very obvious that she's uncomfortable and insecure about her tummy in it, which is why it's a major no for me. Anyone can wear anything (even if it's not considered "flattering") if they're feeling confident and secure and that's not the case with this dress

Speaking of the photo though... I don't understand why they had to shoot in her Setting Plaster bedroom -- why wouldn't you try and twirl in the garden, bounce around with Grey, have Rich dancing with you or whatever... you know, bring some joy to it
that's what gives me the impression that after the photo was taken the dress went straight back into her wardrobe
Maybe I'm having a bad day but I don't like the preaching about transparency when I don't feel she's been very transparent about her feelings towards this dress

What would've been more transparent is if she had said this dress is gifted, it's not really my style but I'm modelling it for you in case it is something you'd wear. And if we're really cynical, to be even more transparent she could've said this isn't a paid AD but I'm sharing this brand because other influencers are and I want to make sure that they consider me for any future brand deals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The dress itself is okay not something I will buy, but she preaches about transparency and loving all the products that she shows on her grid. This dress, however, doesn't look like something she will wear at all and she can't even stand up straight to show us the front. To me, it looks like she is massively uncomfortable in that dress, look and fitting wise.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.