Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur’s testing must not be as thorough and empirical as Lily’s.
It can’t be. We all know that our Little Pony takes a very scientific approach to all her #ads and she would never go on a #PRexperience without making sure her followers benefit from it in the best way possible. Fleur must be a very lazy influencer if she can post her ad already.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s so hunched over, trying to hide her stomach I imagine, but she’s making everything so much worse than if she’d just stood up straight and confidently. Also she hasn’t even tried to make an outfit with it, she’s literally barefoot in just the dress!
Hasn't she watched her own "how to style white trainers" video? It says in there that you can wear trainers with a dress - give it a try, Shilly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That dress! 😂 😂🤪
It reminds me of those dresses in the dressing-up box at playgroup that all the girls wanted to wear! She just doesn't suit that style of dress.

Reactions: 17
Why is she saying IMAGINE she had ‘vaneers’ and didn’t disclose she had fake teeth? As if she’s the patron saint of disclosing ads...
I think she means imagine after she’s had them done in September.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200831-200658_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-200736_Instagram.jpg

Some of my favourite comments so far. You've got to be quick before they disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree with the “doesn’t seem her style” comment. She’s hardly the most girly by her own admission so the colours and frills don’t suit her at all. Plus the pose 😂

Reactions: 15
That dress! 😂 😂🤪
It reminds me of those dresses in the dressing-up box at playgroup that all the girls wanted to wear! She just doesn't suit that style of dress.
Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep

I think she means imagine after she’s had them done in September.
And I doubt she would consistently declare her new “vaneers” as an #ad. She’s so sneaky in her declarations

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's only two types I see in this kind of dress: Scandi It girls who's whole feed is pastel or trendy Mormons. I work with a Mormon influencer and she's all about that silhouette and ott girly vibe.

I dont mind this variation of the dress on this influencer. But again, her whole aesthetic right now is pastel so it makes sense

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.