Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is also £250!!!!😱
Not something us normal folk are going to run to buy...
What??? That's beyond ridiculous!! No wonder she was so delighted with it. Not that she'll ever wear it for real, but it's another freebie....

Reactions: 4
As a previous poster has said, this would have looked much more joyful in the garden, or somewhere outdoors, even in front of some pretty colourful houses. It just looks forced in her off pink bedroom. The brand do have some lovely dresses (although way out of my price range), it does seem odd that she'd choose this one, or that they'd send it to her.

Reactions: 12
She will never wear that dress out of the house, and if she does it will be once just to prove the haters wrong and then never again. We'll see it at the back of her wardrobe in 6 months when she does another clear out because she everything she owns feels like the "old lily".

She spends so much time being jealous of everyone around her that she finds it impossible to know what she suits and likes herself, so sad.

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused by the dress - I agree with so many people who say that it’s not Lily’s style at all. It’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen her wear but even the timing of her receiving it makes no sense, it’s getting colder, when will she wear it?

I listened to the wedding podcast a few weeks ago after reading about it here (it was dull as dishwater)!

Anyway, she made a recommendation of a rainbow mask from this collection and said it was a good way to treat yourself as the collection itself was quite pricey (or something along those lines). So now I can’t decide if that was a hint for a dress to be sent by Olivia Rubin or if it was an introduction to this designer to make the #ad/gifted more natural!

Either way I just don’t have any ‘trust’ in Lily’s content!

Reactions: 15
Basically she got sent a dress that is not her style at all but it was ridiculously expensive and FREE!!!! so she has to show it.

She seems to have a very consumerist attitude and equates expensive with good.

Just because something is expensive doesn’t automatically make it better than everything else Lily.

Reactions: 11
Basically she got sent a dress that is not her style at all but it was ridiculously expensive and FREE!!!! so she has to show it.

She seems to have a very consumerist attitude and equates expensive with good.

Just because something is expensive doesn’t automatically make it better than everything else Lily.
I think it's a flip side to her greediness. For her any expensive freebie = money saved, which is her passion in life. Except if she had a brain that worked, she would realise that she wouldn't even have bought it in the first place (even though she claims in the comments it would have been perfect to go to a wedding)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The brand that the dress is from also do things like joggers, cardigans etc. Much more suited to Lily’s lifestyle and I would assume more likely to make her followers want to buy them. For example she could have got one of the rainbow cardigans, worn with jeans it’s a much more appropriate mum-of-toddler look. Such a strange choice for her to choose the my-little-pony dress which she just can’t pull off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤦‍♀️ Oooo Shilly! Truth hurts eh! Living up to her moniker as per!
An investment? Please. You're never going to wear this. It is not a wedding guest dress, either. It looks like a cheap summer dress that someone spilled paint over. It's hiddeous and should not cost £250. And it does not suit you, at all. And you know it, too, or else you would have taken the pictures outside in a park or even in your garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dress is atroicious and I am not sure who she is trying to fool that it is an investment piece or suitable for a wedding. It looks like a unicorn threw up on it. Also, that cut does not suit her. It looks like you'd get it from Primark. If I was an influencer and received something like that (which would look horrid on me), I would have to tell them thanks but it isn't my style so I can't promote it as I wouldn't ever wear it... but Lily would never want to be truthful or possibly lose a company sending her free tit.

The brand that the dress is from also do things like joggers, cardigans etc. Much more suited to Lily’s lifestyle and I would assume more likely to make her followers want to buy them. For example she could have got one of the rainbow cardigans, worn with jeans it’s a much more appropriate mum-of-toddler look. Such a strange choice for her to choose the my-little-pony dress which she just can’t pull off
I think they just gave her this as a surprise. Probably left over stock :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys, some of these comments fromLily’s huns!! One saying she has been rainbows and sparkles since Grey was born and it suited her- are they piss taking tattlers?!
They started with that Cindy for a fairly neutral comment on how it’s kit her normal style. I’m genuinely baffled and concerned how grown women can look at this image and think it’s authentic or suits her or is aspirational and not understand not only was the dress free but she has been *paid to post*
Also funnily enough I think her sister who commented on the dress could pull it off and seems more her style!
It’s SO typical Shilly, that she’d rather be *cool* and *fashion* than choose something she likes or suits her (most of her clothes and home choices sadly).
Oh yeah! Her sister could def wear the heck out of this. Throw on a jean jacket and some white Converse? I’m guessing this will be a hand-me-down to the sister eventually.

Reactions: 8
Why not just say she loves the dress but it's just not her style.

She could auction it to her followers with the proceeds going to her 'charity of the month'.

This would raise awareness of both the charity and the brand and it would make her look good.

No brainer, surely?
20200901_141947.jpg

• Heart
Why not just say she loves the dress but it's just not her style.

She could auction it to her followers with the proceeds going to her 'charity of the month'.

This would raise awareness of both the charity and the brand and it would make her look good.

No brainer, surely?
View attachment 229778
because then her relationship with that brand would be shot and she can kiss goodbye to any future freebies or paid Ads
And why share it at all if she doesn't like it and has the choice not to? Because other influencers have chosen to share their gifts from this brand and she has to keep up or she could lose out

🤦‍♀️ Oooo Shilly! Truth hurts eh! Living up to her moniker as per!
who is she aiming this at then? It would be an investment and could be suitable for a wedding but like she said weddings aren't happening quite like they used to and summer is kind of over so I'm struggling to see what this post was for. Seems only to get herself into the pocket of this brand

It wasn't really the transparency I was hoping for. More like translucency. Blurred.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lily must be so upset, Estee has just posted a Waitrose ad on Instagram! :LOL:

All that product placement she has been doing hasn't helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily must be so upset, Estee has just posted a Waitrose ad on Instagram! :LOL:

All that product placement she has been doing hasn't helped.
The Waitrose partnership seems to be the ONE thing she actually wants so badly! And yet it's going to everyone else but her 😂 maybe the next time she makes that chicken soup she should share the "process" - like how she used Waitrose and partners carrots and Waitrose and partners salt 😂 just so it's loud and clear for everyone 😂

Screenshot_20200902-012222.png

ETA: bless her heart is she making fresh pasta???? I almost feel sorry for her and this unrequited love saga she has going on with Waitrose and partners! ALMOST!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Next child will definitely be called 'Waitrose'... And 'rose' is French for pink so goes well with the colour theme for children's names

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.