Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF are VANEERS.
Also is she gonna let us know every single time she smiles that her stained-free teeth are a result of a gift? I doubt it very much. Honestly, she should think before she speaks because she'll definitely not declare that every time.
Probably only when she’s advertising something related to her smile.

But let’s be realistic here. When does Lily ever smile?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe transparency in terms of airbrushing and photoshop is verrrryyyy different from transparency in ads in the land of Lily. Self-serving people have double standards in everything they do. And I know it's warped but her upcoming crusade for transparency (I'm putting my money on a post to the feed about how IMPORTANT this is for her now as a MUM. Maybe stories but she's 100% going to talk about this soon) actually makes sense in her world of "keeping it real" and "being authentic" by showing us the inside of her blessed shoes. Ads are "trickier" simply because she's lazy, doesn't want to learn the rules and she probably sees it as harmless. It's not "hurting" anyone that she didn't disclose an ad or a sponsorship. It's upsetting really, that someone would have different benchmarks for different things even if they fall under the same concept because that's how wrapped up someone can be in their world. But I suppose they do exist.
As a MUM to a young, impressionable GIRL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she saying IMAGINE she had ‘vaneers’ and didn’t disclose she had fake teeth? As if she’s the patron saint of disclosing ads...

Reactions: 10
Why is she saying IMAGINE she had ‘vaneers’ and didn’t disclose she had fake teeth? As if she’s the patron saint of disclosing ads...
Vaneers. LOL. Does she not have spell check on her phone???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh more razor ads...Poobles you’re forgetting you got laser treatment earlier this year and before that raved about epilators. You must just be one hairy mofo!

Reactions: 22
I can't wait to see Lily's new teeth. Shall we take bets on how long it takes her to complain that they didn't turn out they way she hoped? #greycarpet #fridge #bulkyhaircut
Her teeth are so huge I honestly have a hard time imagining what the veneers are going to look like on her... I reckon it'll look quite weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh that dress!! The shape is terrible for her and it just looks like a 7 year old's pencil case threw up on her!

I feel like it's something out of a children's book where Mrs Moaner has to wear a dress all the colours of the rainbow to help her discover joy. Only no such luck with Beggles! It's honestly one of the most mismatched clothes with wearer situation I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ummm... That's a no for me.

And this pose screams insecurity

View attachment 228946
Yeah she’s so hunched over, trying to hide her stomach I imagine, but she’s making everything so much worse than if she’d just stood up straight and confidently. Also she hasn’t even tried to make an outfit with it, she’s literally barefoot in just the dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
B329AB68-493E-44B6-8CBD-BEDEBA87430E.png
So any chance THIS is the deodorant Lily has also been testing for months and loving?! Looks like Fleur has beaten her to the post, literally.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Fleur’s testing must not be as thorough and empirical as Lily’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.