Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next child will definitely be called 'Waitrose'... And 'rose' is French for pink so goes well with the colour theme for children's names
Anything with Rose is too colourful a name for Lily

That GHD brush is £20 😖 Not so Shilly Lily
In her defence, they are worth it. I’ve had my GHD brush for about 5 years and I still love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She won’t get the Waitrose gig if she keeps mentioning her weekly Ocado delivery...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In her defence, they are worth it. I’ve had my GHD brush for about 5 years and I still love it.
Fair one, I’ve got GHDs that are over 10 years old and work perfect. Just took me by surprised when I looked it up!

Reactions: 1
There is no way on this earth that Lily would wear that dress to a wedding. It could not be further from her style and as previous posters have said, she clearly isn’t comfortable in it! Also the photo does nothing to show it off... I can’t actually tell what shape it is, what the neckline is doing, how it might fit... terrible way to advertise it.

I could see someone like Liv Purvis wearing it really well and it would fit with her aesthetic and style. Lily? Nah. Hard pass. We will not see this ‘piece’ again.

Reactions: 20
They probably asked her to pay a couple of pounds towards the treatments and Lily tried her but I am a mum excuse, surely she can't possibly afford that. So told Rich he will just have to shave her from now on. :LOL:
rich should be the one shilling the razors after the laser muff incident 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well Lily must be absolutely livid... what’s the bet that this secret natural deodorant she’s about to plug is the very same Fleur is selling? Lily’s liked the post and I can’t wait to see her try and out-do or downright copy Fleur’s images. And on this, it made me feel sick how much she went on about Rich stinking the whole time... deodorant has nothing to do with BO. Sweat doesn’t smell, it’s the bacteria on your skin that smells i.e. Rich is filthy and needs to wash properly. 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I love how Lily bangs on about how they ONLY take brand deals that suit her and are authentic and then she advertises razors a few weeks after she went on camera in a swimsuit with a full on bush poking out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whys it taking so long for her to post her ad of the deodorant? Hers was probably miserable and sad looking that the brand didn’t approve of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she will bang on about the colour of the case and give no insight about the deodorant. I wish she will tell us what is the difference between this and the rest, how natural and why is it natural.

Did anyone see her IG story about Grey at the garden centre? She's deleted it now!🤔
No what is it about?

It said that they had gone to the animal/garden centre and Grey was making a game of hiding from Daddy but it had the 🙄 emoji. Made me sad as your child learning to tease and joke around is super fun - why would that make you roll your eyes?! Also why delete it?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If you roll this deodorant on your phone does it stop the bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It said that they had gone to the animal/garden centre and Grey was making a game of hiding from Daddy but it had the 🙄 emoji. Made me sad as your child learning to tease and joke around is super fun - why would that make you roll your eyes?! Also why delete it?
I just saw this. It is actually from Rich’s story

Reactions: 2
I think the eye roll from Rich is because it’s actually quite stressful when they get to the age of running away and hiding, wouldn’t be my favourite game either! 😆

Reactions: 2
I actually like that jumper she’s wearing advertising. Went on the website avoiding her link, £85 😕 Too expensive for me. I wish she’d look at affordable and sustainable clothing brands, as I do like her style (not the ghost dress) but can’t relate to the price point e.g H&M conscious range

Reactions: 3
I think the eye roll from Rich is because it’s actually quite stressful when they get to the age of running away and hiding, wouldn’t
I just saw this. It is actually from Rich’s story
Ah thanks, She hasn't deleted then! I still think its cute when they learn to play hide and seek, maybe not if you're doing something super important but mooching round the garden centre on your day off is hardly stressful.

I actually like that jumper she’s wearing advertising. Went on the website avoiding her link, £85 😕 Too expensive for me. I wish she’d look at affordable and sustainable clothing brands, as I do like her style (not the ghost dress) but can’t relate to the price point e.g H&M conscious range
I used to like her style because it felt similar to mine, but since having Grey I've not really liked it quite the same. I get that your fashions sometimes change with a post preg body, but I find it a lot less fun and a lot more blaahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.