Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slp92

i’ll use my first ever post to say that this jumper is a crime against fashion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Magee

VIP Member
Those beggy stories were the nail in the coffin for me - I’ve blocked her so I can’t even hate snoop on her shit smeared life. How ever will I know what day of the week it is?!

Lily Pebbles #11 New teeth have appeared, gifted vAneers! Shame they can’t rescue your dying career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

zigandzag

My suggestion is...

#11 Lily Beggles stingy and mean, so full of envy, her brush turned green

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Booklover

VIP Member
A bit early, but it's so obvious she can't stand the attention Anna is getting over her move. She's currently got 150k views on that vlog!

New thread suggestion:
#11 Shilly Beggles has come to life in order to upstage her work wife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Readread

VIP Member
She was worried the noise of epilating would wake Beige??? It’s an epilator not a pneumatic drill.
No offence to anyone but I find it really bizarre when people refuse to make the slightest bit of noise just because there’s a baby sleeping. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lemonlime

VIP Member
Didn't she used to say she was always the most organized? Truly neither her nor Rich can use a measuring tape apparently
The fuck does being good with numbers have to do anything with measuring?? You literally hold the tape up, see where it ends and write the damn number, it's not maths it's fucking eyesight. Leave it to Lily to put a "special" twist on her being just incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Starttheline

VIP Member
I think this digital detox is a weird one. On one hand, I totally get it, social media can be awful for mental health and I think its great to take a break, or at least take a step back occasionally and review whether you're getting the best out of it.

On the other hand, it's their job. They are the problem. I'm not comparing myself to my mate down the road and feeling bad, I'm comparing myself to the shiny influencer who seems to have all their shit together. Is it not biting the hand that feeds them?

Take a break from social media because it's bad for you, but also here's a swipe up for my bedding/mug/lampshade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

palmer

Chatty Member
I don't see any other influencers, big or small, with a portfolio in their highlights. The ones I've worked with in the past have a media kit to give to brands when they're approached/approach them.

It sounds like she's really struggling to get brand deals like she used to so she's trying to show off her highlights. Anna and smaller influencers are getting the impressive brand deals and she's getting smaller ones, which unfortunately don't suit her style (making her seem desperate) or bring in the money like Waitrose does. Perhaps if she spent less time moaning and more time focusing on upping her game and making content people actually WANT to see, she wouldn't be struggling so much. But of course, its because she's a mum, never her fault.
Totally agree. This portfolio highlight is really weird. I think one difference I've noticed between Lily and other 'influencers' is that she uses her platform to address both her audience and brands directly. Other influencers only use their platforms to speak to their audience and they speak to brands behind the scenes (as they should). This isn't new -- Lily has done it for years. She often uses her stories to send direct messages to brands as well. I remember one time she posted a story saying: "hey brands, can you email me before sending PR gifts so i can let you know whether it's relevant to me or not?" And it's like, why aren't you emailing them to say that? It doesn't make sense to me because she prides herself for making only 'organic' ads but then she also makes it damn obvious to us that her instagram is just a tool for her. It's a platform for her to make money, nothing else. Her ads will never be organic because she's here for the wrong reasons. She sees her platform as a means to get brand deals first and foremost, rather than a means to engage with an audience. So much so that she now has a dedicated 'highlight' for brands to check out her "work" directly. I really fucking hope Waitrose doesn't fall for her shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

S12345

It also came off the back of BLM and then her sudden need to tell everyone about her heritage when she’s hidden it for so long. She has to make it about herself otherwise it’s irrelevant or unimportant to her so all she has is her moles. How comes we’ve never heard her talk about moles in the industry before? It’s just something to cling onto at the moment for ‘content’. I can’t believe people actually think she’s genuine..

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Afruss

Is lily really expecting us to believe she had loads of questions about which fish fingers she uses? She must think her followers were born yesterday. Clearly it is because she’s feeling shunted that everyone else has brand deals with Waitrose and she doesn’t, so wanted an opportunity to tag them. But then can’t miss an opportunity so wanted to cover all possible brand opps by tagging Ocado and M&S. Imagine being that despo that you take the package out the bin to story.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
4A277623-5F9F-4E44-A94C-32242EF71981.jpeg

Yes. This random diarrhoea-coloured arch would certainly look good on her office wall. I’m so inspired, I’m off to draw a grey triangle on my bedroom wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 36