Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what some of the other pictures must have looked like if that is the one she went for. She's hiding as much of the dress as possible.

Reactions: 10
I just can't see her ever wearing that dress anywhere! One grid photo and that'll be the end of it. It's not her style at all

Reactions: 16
I seriously think I had a nightdress like that when I was 6! It’s a big fat no from me!!

Reactions: 7
I just can't see her ever wearing that dress anywhere! One grid photo and that'll be the end of it. It's not her style at all
Me neither but then I never imagined she would leave the house dressed as a victorian ghost so who knows🤷‍♀️😆

Why are people in the comments saying she looks amazing in it?! Whilst I'm all for being kind it's not kind to let someone go out looking like that😂 It is so far from being her style and the colours clash with her hair.

ETA: Someone has commented that she 'radiates joy' 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I nearly choked!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
15+ photos and that’s the one she ends up using. 100% not comfortable in it in my opinion.

Tough day in the office though
Ugh seeing this makes me physically cringe, so awkward and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
😂 😂 😂 oh no. I'm actually surprised she wore it and put it out there.
She does not look comfortable. The give away is that in all her camera roll photos she's literally stuck to the wardrobe. It's like she's obligingly put it on, turned round stuck to the wardrobe, rich took 200 photos in 3 minutes and then she whipped it off again. She didn't even put shoes on or go further than one step away from where she put it on.
100% that dress won't make it past her bedroom door.
And she claims transparency is key in her line of work? Give us a break Lily. The only thing that's transparent about Lily is her begging and shilling. Totally disingenuous.

Reactions: 17
4BE48F68-144C-4178-A950-5A2EC959692A.png

Haha. It looks like she had a little read of Rich’s work report and learnt the word embedded and ideal.

That dress is horrible, she dislike her big boobs yet she gets dress that will make her boobs look even bigger

Reactions: 3
There's only two types I see in this kind of dress: Scandi It girls who's whole feed is pastel or trendy Mormons. I work with a Mormon influencer and she's all about that silhouette and ott girly vibe.

I dont mind this variation of the dress on this influencer. But again, her whole aesthetic right now is pastel so it makes sense
Those colours look gorgeous on that lady and she’s actually styled it and is posing properly!

I think the dress could look good on the right person but sadly it’s not Lily.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 229160
Haha. It looks like she had a little read of Rich’s work report and learnt the word embedded and ideal.

That dress is horrible, she dislike her big boobs yet she gets dress that will make her boobs look even bigger
Ugh, I feel like she's really sly. What happened to all those times of epilating? Of course people can change their mind but I'd rather she address that and say she's making the switch. To be honest she probably just gets laser treatment and doesn't use any of these things regularly!

Reactions: 12
This exactly. This is peak “influencer” - posting a pic of her in the house in a gifted dress that we’ll never see her ACTUALLY wear, but trying to get us plebs to buy it. She is genuinely the epitome of what is wrong with this “industry”.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Laughing SO MUCH at her in that dress, her body language just screams I AM UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!

radiating joy 😂😂😂 absolutely not

Reactions: 8
Ugh, I feel like she's really sly. What happened to all those times of epilating? Of course people can change their mind but I'd rather she address that and say she's making the switch. To be honest she probably just gets laser treatment and doesn't use any of these things regularly!
Before lock down she was gifted a free treatment and that was never mentioned again. The business is a small business too, what happen to those song and dance about supporting small businesses.

The design of the dress is not for her, hence why she is standing sideway in a constipated position.

Reactions: 9
I have always wondered if something happened re her laser hair removal. It's a lengthy process and she has never mentioned it again. It's super pricey but I'm actually looking into doing it myself so the 30% discount she announced did catch my attention lol

Reactions: 3
Guys, some of these comments fromLily’s huns!! One saying she has been rainbows and sparkles since Grey was born and it suited her- are they piss taking tattlers?!
They started with that Cindy for a fairly neutral comment on how it’s kit her normal style. I’m genuinely baffled and concerned how grown women can look at this image and think it’s authentic or suits her or is aspirational and not understand not only was the dress free but she has been *paid to post*
Also funnily enough I think her sister who commented on the dress could pull it off and seems more her style!
It’s SO typical Shilly, that she’d rather be *cool* and *fashion* than choose something she likes or suits her (most of her clothes and home choices sadly).

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.