Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s definitely living back in Shropshire and bought her renovation up here. I recognise the hospital, it’s where I recently had my baby and I’ve worked there lol. A HELL of a lot cheaper than a Reno down south so no wonder she’s able to slack off on her actual job and live just off her tik tok earnings for a while

The bub is super cute though

Reactions: 10
Well she’s definitely living back in Shropshire and bought her renovation up here. I recognise the hospital, it’s where I recently had my baby and I’ve worked there lol. A HELL of a lot cheaper than a Reno down south so no wonder she’s able to slack off on her actual job and live just off her tik tok earnings for a while

I just had a 2 min browse on Rightmove out of curiosity and it blows my mind what you can get for your money when you go more Northern compared to where I am in the South!

Reactions: 5

Good spot, this makes a lot of sense! My theory with Lily is she’s lucky enough to have got into influencing at the right time and probably earns 40ish k a year just from minimal output. She’s always said she’s good with money, though I do think the stuff she wears now is in a cheaper price bracket than what she used to wear in her prime, but maybe she just looked better back then. Nice work if you can get it!

Do we know anything about her bf or what he does for a living?

Reactions: 4
Ah missed her announcement! Dallas ofc 😅 Bless her she is nothing if not predictable!

Glad baby Dallas is home and ready to wear a thousand emo band babygrows 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like ever since people on here said Dallas doesn’t look that small for a preemie, Lily has made a point of saying how small he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annoys me when people do that 😅 A good sized baby is a fantastic thing. My son was a right chunk, almost 9lbs, and he was still quite small looking despite his birth weight cause he was a shorty, but I definitely wasn’t upset about it. Loved the fact he was chunky. More to squish!

Reactions: 3
She’s giving “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom” vibes with the whole festival line up chat

You’re a thirty something mother now. All this fomo for something you did in your teens and twenties, just enjoy your baby! You’re in a new and different stage of life now. It’s not the end of fun, but it’s definitely different and that’s entirely okay.

Reactions: 13
She’s giving “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom” vibes with the whole festival line up chat

You’re a thirty something mother now. All this fomo for something you did in your teens and twenties, just enjoy your baby! You’re in a new and different stage of life now. It’s not the end of fun, but it’s definitely different and that’s entirely okay.
The FOMO this summer will be so bad.

The kid is like a week old!! Why did you have one then?

Reactions: 3
Does she ever acknowledge how lucky she is even be in the position to buy a house? It’s just one moan after the other.

Reactions: 17
Yeahhh she can do one for complaining about “how much renovations cost” when she’s bought a house and paid for the renos, all whilst doing little to no work to earn money. There’s people who work 45+ hours a week who are hardly getting by at the moment. Read the room.

Reactions: 20
DONT WORRY GUYS THESE ARE ONLY HIS EMERGENCY CLOTHES!! I PICKED EMO AND ALT CLOTHES FOR HIM REALLY!!11!! HES NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER BABIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All this moaning about her new house is grating me. I have two children in a box bedroom and I live in a flat, we have no space but I make do with what we’ve got and I’m grateful for the roof over our heads.

She’s got it nice. She needs to stop complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 17