Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following a while ago as I really did like some of her styling content she did on tiktok but since following her on Instagram she really is coming across as an ungrateful hole and she doesn’t realise how privileged she is. Everything is SO woe me, poor me.. so hard done by blah blah blah. When is actual fact she’s much better off than a lot of people

Reactions: 13
I find it kinda weird that she's so focused on all the home reno stuff and hasn't really mentioned much about how she's doing. Motherhood is such a massive change and all she can talk about is tile stickers.

Reactions: 11
I swear it’s because she doesn’t wanna seem like a normal mundane new mum. She thinks she’s special.

Reactions: 14
I feel like im blocked from her stories - are they frequent?
She just posted 5 about 20 mins ago
---
Her living room has given me a chuckle though, those frames placed pleasingly in front of the fire and that shelf of clutter will soon be bare when her little lad is wondering about and grabbing everything 😂 My home used to have a theme too, now it’s toys and anything he can grab and break or hurt himself with has been put away

Reactions: 4
Lily, as a mum of a two year old, trust me your son will not give one hoot about your vision 😂 prepare for stickers everywhere, 937474 CBeebies character teddies, wotsit fingers and so on 🤣 my white walls have never hated me so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just posted 5 about 20 mins ago
---
Her living room has given me a chuckle though, those frames placed pleasingly in front of the fire and that shelf of clutter will soon be bare when her little lad is wondering about and grabbing everything 😂 My home used to have a theme too, now it’s toys and anything he can grab and break or hurt himself with has been put away
Literally my house is so bare now except toys and soft furnishings! I have bottom shelves that are empty and things like candles are kept way up high. My toddler even removes frames from the wall if they can reach them 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she plans on sharing much about her family life, considering how little we’ve seen of her partner and the world outside her old bedroom. Fair enough, but it would be clearer if she just said what her channel/content actually is now - eg. putting ‘new mum’ in her bio but not sharing much mum content isn’t really descriptive of what she’s offering.

Reactions: 6
She just bought a house, started a reno,had a baby and now is looking into buying a car?!!This bish won the lottery or something

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I unfollowed her months ago and I’ve only just seen her page. I didn’t even know she was seeing anyone. I still see her living in her flat with the cat who disappeared.

Reactions: 6
Motherhood has definitely pushed her ignorance to the foreground. Everything she’s said here is very much so, heavily discussed all the time. She’s not the first person to say any of this and won’t be the last.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Motherhood has definitely pushed her ignorance to the foreground. Everything she’s said here is very much so, heavily discussed all the time. She’s not the first person to say any of this and won’t be the last.
Hate when my identity gets loose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_5835.png

I’ve up cycled my own dated cabinets and it’s possible but Jesus not like this. She is clueless

Reactions: 3